Thread: Complaint against MICROMAX MOBILE

chanderom is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Angry Complaint against MICROMAX MOBILE

hello,
    I'm Chander Parkash from faridabad.
    I have submitted MMX A52 mobile to sec 29, faridabad service center on 22 Jan 2013 they said that you will get this phone within 15 days, but when I called to the CCE of micromax on 1 or 2 feb then they said it will take 15 days more and today(06/02/2013) again called the CCE then they said that we cannot say how much time it will take.

So tell me about this type of worst service..

I need my phone back within 2 days or replace that phone..

Chander Parkash
    ----------------
    Faridabad

sainathkarap Guest

Default complaint againt micromax mobile

im sainath karap from hyderabad AP .
    I bought this mobile micromax A110 on jan 9th 2013 and gave it for service on 1 feb 2013 since than i havent received any
    status regarding delivery of my mobile my jobsheet number is SALAP007R3732
    i got jobsheet priint out where they gave me contact details where one is for present sec bad AP phone number and another is delhi number
    which cannot be reached or all busy i tried since 6 days but of no use because i couldnt connect to it and also they gave me email address
    which isnt working too (support-service.superfone@micromaxinfo.com)

i dont have another mobile to be contacted with

please let know what should i do inorder to get mobile i feel helpless now

Waiting for your positive reply

sainathkarap@gmail.com Guest

Angry micromax service not devliered my mobile even after 20 days

This is second complaint against micromax with the same jobsheet number SALAP007R3732
    and with the same issue . i dont have my mobile in hand since feb 1st and it happens to be
    18 working days as if now that i dont have any mobile nor they have a perfect time for delivery of my mobile
    apart from this i never got connected to their toll free number even after trying N number times
    today when i called to service center they say me this . they havent got any details from delhi and top
    of this they also say they didnt get any mother board since 45 days . they didnt even think to inform
    coustmers that they didnt get any mother since they started this mobile .i lost three contract just because i couldnt
    reply to my client who is responsible for this now . first they said me it will take 15 days and today they are changing their word
    i want mobile or they need to buy new mobile for me please i request you to take legal action against MICROMAX company
    for their irresponsible and inaccurate service . and let me know incase you need any more information to provide to start legal procedding
    im very much serious about taking action against this company

Waiting for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by sainathkarap View Post
    im sainath karap from hyderabad AP .
    status regarding delivery of my mobile my jobsheet number is SALAP007R3732
    which isnt working too (support-service.superfone@micromaxinfo.com)

i dont have another mobile to be contacted with

please let know what should i do inorder to get mobile i feel helpless now

Waiting for your positive reply

ravishankacs Guest

hello,
    I'm ravishankarcs from tumkur.
    I have submitted MMX A57 mobile to mmx service center on 23 Jan 2013 they said that you will get this phone within 15 days,
    because they sent mobile to the main office of delhi. and also sent message of job sheet no ,i don't have the job sheet no.when i called service cen they tell that mobile not sent form main office. when I called to the CC of micromax on 24 feb then they said it will take 15 days more and today once again (24/02/2013) called the CC then they said that we cannot say how much time it will take.
    and i have given service center address

Micromax Service Center in Bangalore M/S S3 Communications ☎ : 080-41204141 ... Address : #7, SLN Building, 1st floor, S.M Road, Jalahalli Circle, ... 02 27th Cross, ... Near Marathalli Market, Bus stop Marthalli, Bangalore

So tell me about this type of worst service..
    my mobile imei;911234950686710
    another imei; 911234950666712

I need my phone back within 2 days or replace that phone
    ravi shankarcs
    ----------------

VISHAL THAKUR Guest

Default Not satisfied

Dear Sir/mam,
    I have already complaint regarding call not pick during new call & when play song then audio not listening but volume only work when low or down with touch. once replaced my handset but prob still there. so i requested to you pls change my model. i think your mobile Micromax X456 is all tolerate same prob.

Default micromax ninja a87

My mobile problem was not solve i go to service center in dadar salora ltd.
    engineer not repair my mobile properly he tell me your pcb will be replace but i am before 15 days pcb will replace

Default micromax ninja a87

My mobile problem was no solve
    engineer tell me pcb is change but same problem i need my mobi
    le solve whithin 2 days or mobile was replaced
    please i request you

Angry my mobile is not going to start it shows only superfone canas2 on screen &goes off

dear sir

i purchased micromax a110 with bill & warranty my mobile is not working now.nither they repair in time w? should i do now?

Default regarding micromax A110 mobile service

I'm Nitin Agarwal from Kolkata.
    I have given my cell phone, MODEL NO. A110 ,IMEI-911239256737398, Purchase date-11/02/2013 for service at Kolkata service center (M/S TECHNIQUE SERVICES) on 15/06/2013 with Request No. E030410-0613-4102408 till date i m not getting a good response regarding the same, and they are unable to give me my cell phone after repair till date, even they are unable to give me a proper date when i can get my cell phone repaired

RAJGURUROHAN Guest

Default complaint againest defective mobile handset

I have purchesed micromax mobile bolt A65 from tohafa mobile store invoice number 524 on date 20/6/2013,near ankur society naranpura,ahemedabad 380013.

My handset which i purchesed is defeced.
    Although having fulled charged my handset get switched off automatically with in 1 hour and to restart it we need to remove its back cover and rearrange its battery because its power button is not working.
    I also went to the service center near RTO near subhas bridge on 27/6/2013 but they refused to replace my hand set.

I request u to please help us in replaceing our handset.

Rohan Rajguru.
    vijayhrajguru@gmal.com
    mobile=09825692374

bhavini Guest

Default micromax service not devliered my mobile even after 20 days

Darshan pastagiya, Dt.2-July-2013
    udhan,surat.

I have a micromax A101 superfone.jobsheet number "w01033606134075548".
    This is complaint against micromax service with the jobsheet number "w01033606134075548"
    ringer&riciver issue . i dont have my mobile in hand since 13-june and it happens to be
    20 working days as if now that i dont have any mobile nor they have a perfect time for delivery of my mobile
    of this they also say they didnt get any parts from delhi. they didnt even think to inform
    coustmers that they didnt get any parts.i lost three contract just because i couldnt
    reply to my frend ane relative who is responsible for this now ? first they said me it will take 20 days and today they are changing their word
    i want mobile or they need to buy new mobile for me please i request you to take legal action against micromax serivis senter SRL- Raj communication.
    for their irresponsible and inaccurate service . and let me know incase you need any more information to provide to start legal procceding
    in very much serious about taking action against this company.I want riply faster, from you....and my contect number is 9377693041.

Waiting for your call

Darshan(9377693041)

satishbhai patel Guest

Default service is not deliverd by service center since 65 days

I have purchased micromax mobile A101 from bhagwati telecom service(ahmedabad)
    and given it to service center due to "touch screen not working" problem.
    the job sheet no. is WO1039105133637120 ON 06-05-2013,

the service center authorized person mr, sanjaybhai given commitment of 20-25 days
    i become agree with it ..

he has given commitment of 25 days but i went there on 30th day he again said for MORE 2 DAYS
    then also i agreed with it , again i went after 2 days but still parson said to come after next 2 days,
    even this kind of answer i went there after 7 days..

he given me very bad kind of response which was not expected from company service center, then i finally gone there
    5th July 2013, now he is saying to come after 15 days ,with misbehavior,

i was not expecting that this kind of behaviour can be happen after purchase of branded thing.
    so with huge patience i waited for long but now i cant wait after spending 11000 for micromax
    and the limit is over ..

so kindly give me reply or proper solution till Monday or should i go legally
    pl advice or do solution.

SATISH PATEL
    tejas.shah2504@gmail.com
    9913092404/9374233733

Raj Garg Guest

Default poor service

Complaint against defective mobile handset.
    Hello , I have micromax A90s. Its not working..I am not able to start it & the worst part is that the service center says to change the PCB ,but he says he has no time to look upon it.He not ready to repair my phone. he asked me to come after 8 days and check if he can take for repair.
    The phone is not even 7 months old & already has started giving problems.This is the 3rd time i have visited the service center for some or the other reason.
    I am fed up of using such a faulty piece.They are not even ready to change the piece even after being in warranty.

dinesharma1207 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2013

Default Micromax - Pathetic service

Dear Sir ,
    I had purchased a Micromax A57 in Oct 2012. In the month of May 2013 the screen of the phone went blank. I deposited the phone to the auth service centre in Dehra Dun, Universal Technical Solutions(ph No - 01352711915) on 28 May 2013. I was told that the pnohe would be repaired within 10 - 15 days and hence i deposited it. Jobsheet No is SALUT003R1845

It has been nore than 45 days since the phone has been deposited and still there is no definite reply from the centre as to when the phone is likely to be repaired. I am given replies such as " the courier getting the part has been delayed due to the floods in uttrakhand", "Phone has been sent to delhi", " the replacement part received too was faulty" and so on.

I have sent the complaint on the micromax website and the complaint No is MMX0507138109. All I have received is a computer generated reply saying that my complaint has been fwd to the service department.

Please help. I am sure that there would be numerous persons in a similar situation.

faizankazi30@gmail.com Guest

Default Micromax a110 compalints

Sir maiko apna mob liye hue 2 mahine hogaye hai sir mai pichle 2 mahine mai 6 baar service centre jaa chuka hu sir tobi wohi wohi same problem chalu hai sir plz do u request sir mujko deo letter chahiye

plz request sir mujko deo letter chahiye

1. Micromax mobile complaint !
    By hitesnder in forum Product And Services