This is a discussion on Virgin VTrendy within the Mobile Handset forums, part of the Mobile category; Hi I purchased a new Virgin handset Virgin VTrendy IMEI : 803A810D from The Mobile Shop 1/6967, Shop No 7, ...
- 10-15-2009, 08:44 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
I purchased a new Virgin handset Virgin VTrendy IMEI : 803A810D from The Mobile Shop 1/6967, Shop No 7, Rohtash Nagar, Main Road, Opp Subhiksha, Shahdara, New Delhi on 7/10/2009.
The phone was purchased to be gifted to my mother. On 9/10/2009, when she tried to use the phone with her current virgin sim (Mob no 9250375740), the phone failed to detect the network. I immediately rushed to the above mentioned store and the person asked me to get a DOA certificate from the virgin service center Yamuna Vihar Delhi.
The person at the store asked me to get the phone deposited for technical check and the DOA certificate cannot be issued hand to hand. I communicated the same to the Mobile Store and he instructed me to deposit the handset and committed to issue a new handset on the basis of job sheet.
I am continuously making follow up for the same but no positive action has been taken so far. Please help me to get the handset replaced.
Mob No: 9313744362
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 21Last Post: 02-21-2013, 01:32 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2009, 09:52 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2009, 10:14 PM
- By Ankit Malhotra. in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2009, 01:30 PM
- By SUMIT DAWARs in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2009, 07:45 PM