Thread: Micromax A100

mann.singh is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Default Micromax A100

Just to explain background to my complaint, I purchased Micromax Superfone A100 on 28/8/12 from Croma, DLF, Gurgaon. Just after ~15 days of working, the phone stopped working on 15/8/12. Today on 18/9/12, I visited Micromax Service Center in Gurgaon to get my issue resolved. After breaking the seal on the back panel, the person there alleged that I had got my phone (just 15 days old) opened and repaired from somewhere outside and thus, the warranty stands void. I cannot imagine why would I get my new phone repaired from an unauthorised service center when I have almost one year warranty period. And why Micromax does not recognize to its own seal. With the seal gone, I don't believe any other Micromax center is going to honour the remaining 11.5 month warrranty period.

After this, I called MMX Customer care @ 011 - 44770000 and the person there asked me to get back to the service center and get the service center guy on the phone. I was unable to get back there as it was far away from my place and I was wondering Isn't there a communication mechanism within the MMX service network and they cannot directly get in touch with each other on this.

Now, this being past, I want to lodge my complaint and get my issue resolved. I am feeling like I have wasted my 10000 bucks here.

If this is the way Micromax's attitude towards their customers, I fear they will not be able to survive in long-run.

Other Details:
    IMEI: 911233800119914
    Croma Bill No. SLF02A050020044335

Request you to please get this resolved.

Best Regards,
    Manpreet Singh
    +91 88606 32389
    singh.manpreet085@gmail.com
    Add: 704, Saraswati Vihar, Gurgaon

Angry Micromax A100 Not getting ON

I've bought a new micromax A100 mobile on 20Oct2012 from Poorvika mobile shop (Triplicane,Chennai). Now i'm facing some problem (mobile not getting switch on), So i raised a complaint on 12Dec2012 to micromax service centre they said motherboard issue. Till now they didn't respond, whenever I'm asking for status they said we are awaiting for spare call us tomorrow.....like that. Kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue immediately.

Service centre name: cell tech
    shop8,cision complex first floor,montieth road egmore.
    chennai-600008.
    Job sheet No: SALKR003R2750.

Default Micromax Looting

Dear Concern,

I purchased a Micromax A100 on 26 August 2012. Now its screen has started flickering and when I went to service centre (Aaditya Telecom ,100, Triveni Complex, 2 Veer Savarker Block, Opposite South Indian Bank, Near Nirman Metro Station, Shakarpur Road, Nirman Vihar, Delhi - 110092,011-43678111) they said you have to pay 1250/- to get it done. Micromax service centre is looting the whole public in day light. This phone is under warranty and how come a service centre ask for charges to get screen flickering issue eventhough that phone is under warranty and there were no issue apart from this like Physical damage or water or anything. Still they asked for money. They are doing a day light robbery. Someone has to stope them.

Avinash