Motorola Mobility India
This is a discussion on Motorola Mobility India within the Mobile Handset forums, part of the Mobile category; 1) Ibought a cell phone, Motorola Fire XT(Dark Titanium), IMIE No. 358549040611570 from Flipkart, invoice dated 15.05.2012 ., time 17:53at ...
- 07-26-2012, 12:16 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Motorola Mobility India
1) Ibought a cell phone, Motorola Fire XT(Dark Titanium), IMIE No. 358549040611570 from Flipkart, invoice dated 15.05.2012., time 17:53at a cost of INR 9890 (Rupees nine thousand eight hundred and ninety only.
2) The phone carries a warrantyof 1 year from the date of issue to the customer. The phone is required to besubmitted at any of its authorized service center in case of deficiency.
3) Immediately after purchasingthe phone, it started showing some or the other kind of problems like its displaywas light, calibration was not smooth, battery was weak and within two weeks, itsdisplay was gone completely. I submitted the cell phone to the nearest Motorolaauthorized service center for repairing on 16th June 2012 in Bangalorenamed Fine fone solutions located at 397/86, 2nd Floor, 11thmain, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 011.
4) The phone is in the company’sservice center from the time of submission till today and the company is notproviding any information of when they will be returning the cell phone. WhenI call, they reply that they have no information of the cell phone and ask tocall again and again. I called them several times in this period and gotharassed by getting no proper informative response from the company. Neitherthe company nor the service center is giving proper response and replies that theydon’t have any information.
5) I called them several timesover phone. The service center never picked up the call. Further, the usual officetime of the service center is 9 am to 7 pm and remains closed on Sundays, thusI had to leave during office hours and visit service center for getting someinformation about when they will give my cell phone back but they had noinformation about it. Leaving office at working hours left a bad remark on my reputation.By not giving information, the company is also not allowing me to buy anothercell phone of some other company or to move to some other company.
Please advise or take some actions.
Would be obliged to receive a response from your side soon.
I want help from your side.
Amba Research (India) Private Limited
Concorde Block, UB City
Vittal Mallya Road
Bangalore, 560 001
- By ArijitDas23 in forum MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2011, 05:15 PM
- By rajivrm in forum CarReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2011, 08:52 AM
- By Unregistered in forum TransportationReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2010, 01:45 PM
- By KANAV SETIA in forum Mobile HandsetReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2009, 09:36 PM
- By adv.sumit in forum MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2009, 11:14 PM