Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint of Samsung Mobile Service centre

rajdeosharma Guest

Thumbs down COMPLAINT AGAINST manufacturing defect of Samsung MOBILE MODEL N o. 5130

I had purchased Samsung Mobile model No. 5130 from Electronic World, durgapur dated 11.01.2010. I had faced till now five times problem in mobile . Two times there was networking problem and two times display problem. Now I have again problem in my mobile. I had submitted my mobile handset at Durgapur samsung service centre on 30.08.1 In the receipt the complaint reported is that set dead.Your service centre person has told me that they will give back my mobile set in the month oct'2010. Out of seven months from the day of purchase nearly five times I had given my mobile for repairing i.e the set was with your service centre for four months.

It seems that the set has manufacturing defect. Therefore I request you to issue me a new Samsung Mobile set of same price. I hope that I being a good customer of your Samsung products such as TV, Refregerator, Mobile etc. you would look into the matter and do the needful.

Looking forward for prompt reply from your end,

Yours Sincerely,
    Rajdeo sharma
    Mob No 9800868056
    email address rajdeosharma@rediffmail.com

Default harassment by service centre

Respected Sir/mam,

I have samsung mobile GT-M2710 WHICH was having DISPLAY PROBLEM

My mobile is in warranty period.I have given that mobile in the samsung service centre on 30/7/2010 for repairing and they told that you will get the mobile within 25 days.Today is 24/9/2010 and they haven't repaired my cellphone till now near about more than 2 months have passed.the service center of samsung is near abut 10 kms from my house and i have visited there more than 10 times during this time period and also called many times.
    I had great inconvinience and mental harassment from them.I hereby request you to give me justice.

URVASHI SHARMA

Default Harassment by service centre

I have bought samsung mobile F 270 on 06.10.2010 having problem

I am using SAMSUNG Mobile phone from last many years, recently i have bought SAMSUNG F 270 from HOTSPOT (Authorized dealer from Delhi). now i am getting problem. On Sept 20th the volume got stuck resulting the volume could not got increased since i was in out on my office trip at very-very remote area because of an emergency and in the absence of Samsung customer care service center, I had get that volume key increased by one person who knew the functions of that mob.
    Immediately after returning to my place I went to Samsung Service Center Kolkata (Karuna Management Services Pvt. Ltd. at Meridian Plaza I, 207 C.R.Avenue, 2nd Flr Kolkata-700 006 / Ph. 033-65336401) and met Mr.S.Mondal, the customer care executive, It was a bitter experience i ever had in my life. After meeting him I realized that I did a BIG-MISTAKE by buying SAMSUNG Mobile. The Customer care Executive didn't even listen the problem and said you should come to us before.

Please let me know how I could found "SAMSUNG CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE" at very remote area. That’s the reason I get the volume key repaired locally.

My mobile is in warranty period. But according to the SAMSUNG service care executive “that is of no use”. The guarantee period will get over on 06/10/2010.

I already had great business loss because of the mob. problem and now I am facing mental harassment because of the response of Samsung Customer Care Center (Karuna Management Services Pvt. Ltd. at Meridian Plaza I, 207 C.R.Avenue, 2nd Flr Kolkata-700 006 / Ph. 033-65336401).

I hereby request you to give me justice. My mobile is in warranty period. Please ask your Customer Care Center to take my case and get my mobile repaired before the guarantee period get over.

Thanking You,

i.vishal.cool is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2010

Default Complaint about SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE

Dear sir/madam,

I had bought samsung mobile phone Model no. GT-S3653 on 14-11-2009... i had some problem in my motherboard on 6-10-2010 (cell was starting at download mode only) so i went 2 samsung service centre [ OPTIMAL SOLUTIONS 54, Barasat Road, Nonachandanpukur North 24 pgs, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700122 ph-033-25451591].

There i submitted my cell on 6-9-10 and they had given back me my cell on 24-9-10 and told that the motherboard has to be replaced and i have to give the price of mother board. ( my cell is in warranty period but they want 2 charge me). So, i took my mobile from there and the cell had become dead. I wsn't satisfied with the service centre.

Then I went to another service centre [Karuna Management Services Pvt. Ltd. at Meridian Plaza I, 207 C.R.Avenue, 2nd Flr Kolkata-700 006 / Ph. 033-65336401] on very next day i.e on 25-9-10. I had given the cell there and they told me that some part is missing from my cell. So, they cant do anything. Now I cant understand whether samsung executives have become thieves or there is some problem.

I had great inconvenience and mental harassment from them.I hereby request you to give me justice.

with regards
    Vishal Shaw
    E-mail: i.vishal.cool@gmail.com

ajit rana Guest

Respected Sir/mam,

I have bought samsung mobile M-POWER 309 was having network & BATTERY problem. I HAD PIRCHASED THAT SET FROM AHUJA ASSOCIATES EXCLUSIVE STORE A-1/SECTOR 4 ROHINI DELHI 110085.ON 30 SEP. 2010 I HAD CALL ON 121 &REQUEST TO GIVE THE ADDRESS OF SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTER THEN THEY GIVE ME THE ADDRESS & SAID THAT IT IS OPEN EVERYDAY AT 10AM TO 7PM.THEN WE WENT TO SERVICE CENTER D-12/195 Ist FLOOR SECTOR 8 ROHINI DELHI 110085 BUT IT WAS CLOSED.THEN I WENT ANOTHERDAY I REACHED AT 5:15PM THERE.A GIRL WAS SITTING AT THE RECEPTION.THEN SHE SAID THAT YOU REACHED LATE,AND SHE ALSO SAID THAT IF THE COSTMER EXECUTIVE ADVICE ME TO TAKE PHONE THEN I WOULD TOOK.THEN WE CALLED TO COSTMERCARE HE ADVISED TO GIVE MY CELL PHONE BUT AGAIN SHE CAN'T TAKE MY PHONE &SHE SAID GET OUT FROM SERVICE CENTER.
    I had great business loss and mental harassment from them.I hereby request you to give me justice.

AJIT RANA
    FLAT NO.-218,PKT-7
    SEC-23 ROHINI
    DELHI-8
    RANA.AJIT23@YAHOO.COM

Rahul khune Guest

Thumbs up Complain of Service Center

I have bought Samsung H/s Model B519 , and is having Mother Board Problem I have submitted the handset to service center on 20.09.2010 job sheet no 5750 at Samsung Service Center at Nashik Road still they have not resolve the problem .Whenever I called service center they are giving different stories ( like You will get replacement , Mother Board is not available , Mother Board is in courier and it will reach in 2 -3 days ) . Month has been passed still I have not rcvd my handset , I request you to pls look into the matter as I had got great business loss and mental harassment from them.

Rahul Khune

Default Complaint about SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE

Sir/ madam,

I have purchased a Samsung mobile (model no. GT-S5560, IMEI No 358654030601555) on 24.03.2010, however due to some problem in the hand set I have given the Handset to nearest Samsung Service Centre, Reeya Communication, Nerchowk Dsitt. Mandi (H..P) on 20.07.2010 on the recomeendation of the dealer from whom I have bought the Cell phone. However, even after 03 months I have not got favourable response from them and every time I visit them they just assure me that the mobile will be repaired in just few days.

I already had great business loss because of the mob. problem and now I am facing mental harassment because of the response of Samsung Customer Care Center ( Reeya Communication).

Thanking You,

Saurabh Aneja
    Shop No. 28, BBMB Colony Sunder Nagar
    Distt. Mandi, (H.P.)-174402.
    Mobile No. +91 9418463305.

Default Bad services by chandigarh center

my name is ajay.i purchase a samsung caorby s3653 on 18/4/2010 after after 4 month of purchasing i got the problem about FM radio.when i give this ph to AM services chandigarh sec 22 B-sco 1034-35.they told me that it has software problem and it cant be repair so u can replace the ph or refund money i agree with refunding money.
    I give this ph on 10-aug-2010.but i dont get any solution till today.when i go to the center they just say when the cheque is come w'll call u but after 3 month i dont get any call or any cheque.so please help me what to do.i'm thinking to take help of (consumer court.)because when i call to gurgaon head office no is 12030308282 they cut my call with saying w'll call u back in 72 hrs.bt i dont get any return call.son pls help me what I do?

my mobile no is 9991999044.

dyccm Guest

Default Comtaints againt samsung mobile service centre Jabalpur

Dear ir ,
    I have deposited my Samsung Moble J-700 for repair work with ALFA ENTERPRISES LG4 JAIN TOWER OPP. SAMDHARIDYE INN JABALPUR(M.P) on 0412 2009 with work order No 2038 till date i have not recieved my mobile repaired and no proper information is being provided by the concerned service centre dealer.

YOUR EARLY ACTION IN THIS REGARD IS SOLICIATED
    BABOOLAL MACHAIYA
    MOBILE NO.09752415908

Rasheed Guest

hello, i want buy new samsung corby mobile but i heard that i cant install most of the softwares like qeep and also i'm using tata docomo network so i cant use internet by connecting laptop bcz there is no option for docomo in samsung pc suit..so what should i do now.? Plz give me sugestion my mail id abrash717@gmail.com

Prabhakar singh Guest

Default Complaint for service center

My name is Prabhakar Singh, i have purchased a samsung mobile , model no.is s5233, date-3/02/2010. But last month my mobile automatically off, and not restart, so i take a mobile in service center, and submit my mobile at date 20/09/2010, they say your mobile will repair in 15 days, but today is 21/10/2010 and my mobile is not repair and they are not replace my mobile. So i want to know how can solve my problem.

Angry Complained about cellphone battery

Dear the Samsung mobile phone authority,
    hi my naqme is bibhu n my phone Samsung c6112 and his battery is damaged,and i have search many time in many service center, n my phone also in warrenty period, but in there battery is not available since 2month,this is absolutely nonsense type of work is done in rourkela and bhubaneswar,so please take seriously about my letter and show your action,

pawan25.mishra@gmail.com Guest

Unhappy not returning the handset given for repairing

I gave my Samsung mobile model no S 3310 to Samsung Service Centre Mobile Dot Com, G2 Sri Ram Tower, Ashok Marg Lucknow.

It was under the warranty period. But even after 45 days, they are saying that the set is missplaced.

I visited and called them a number of times, but they are continuously ignoring the matter.

So kindly help me by taking stringent steps in this regard.
    I would be highly obliged.

Thank You.

Yours sincerely
    Rahul Patel
    R/O Vill-, Post- Patan
    Distt- Unnao
    Contact No- 09839529669

ravi aggarwal Guest

Default bad behavior of service center

dear sir/madam
    i have purchased a Samsung Corby MODEL NO-B3410 whose IMEI no-352089041975191 is this and buy dated-1st oct.2010 from ANMOL COMM. (ROHTAK) after 3 or 4 days he will shut down automatically and no on now after that i will submit it on rohtak service center on dated-16th oct.-2010 and they give me time for a week after that i will call on service center they told me that we call back in 5 min. after half hours again i call but they not recive my call next day again call and no response today i talk with him with alternate no. and they tola me that we r too busy it is not only work to recive ur call and say me that spare part is not available in company and ur cell willbe repair in next 2 week

dear sir/madem
    plz repair my cell as soon as possible i shall be ery thankful to you for this act.

with best regards
    RAVI AGGARWAL(RAKESH KADIAN )
    VPO-MAJRA(DUBALDHAN)
    TEH-BERI
    DISTT-JHAJJAR
    STATE-HARYANA
    MOBILE NO.-9812368368

Unhappy i lost my imei no

i lost my IMEI no of Samsung SGH-B100i by typing #*7227# how can i recover my problem

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

1. Complaint on SAMSUNG Mobile Service Center
    By ggraju in forum Mobile Handset
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 02:04 AM
  2. Samsung Service centre complains
    By Sambhav Kumar Agarwal in forum Mobile Handset
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 10:31 PM
  3. Complaint Against Samsung Service Centre Thane (Mumbai)
    By iqbaljohar in forum Mobile Services