Thread: Vodafone billing issue

Bbreak17 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default Vodafone billing issue

I would like to make a complaint about the data charges on my April Vodafone invoice amount to Rs. 781.34. I had requested a 3G 100MB pack to be activated on 13th March for a trial basis and had deactivated the same on 8th April due to poor 3G coverage. Before this I had a Vodafone live! Pack on my account which I did not ask to cancel was I'm NOW told by customer care that it was deactivated because both plans cannot be activated at the same time (This is after me getting the high bill). I had called customer care to inquire and activate the 3G pack and at this time I WAS NEVER INFORMED that the Vodafone Live! 2G Pack would be deactivated if I activate a 3G pack. Hence when I got the bill for March I called customer care to confirm if I cancel my 3G pack I would be charged on a pro-rata basis and then continue to use the Vodafone Live! Pack; the agent confirmed that I could send a txt msg to cancel the 3G pack and then continue using the Vodafone Live! Pack as this still showed active on my account as the March bill had a charge from 1st March to 31st March (Entire billing cycle). Under this information I continued to use my internet as per the Vodafone Live! Pack knowing that Iíve got unlimited 2G usage.
    Now this misinformation has got me a high bill because of data charges which I am not willing to pay due to misinformation. I have called customer care multiple times who ask me to send an email to corporate.assist; when I send an email I get a reply stating that the charges are valid. I then call the Nodal office and speak to a female who also tells me the same thing.
    Since I was misinformed and was never told that the Vodafone Live! Pack would get cancelled when I added the 3G pack I want all data charges to be reversed and the Vodafone Live! Pack added on my account again.

The female from the nodal office asked me to send an email so a thorough investigation can be done only to recieve a call 2 days later with the same standard dialog saying "3G and 2G packs cannot be active at the same time".
    Now what I ask is:
    1. HOW would a customer know this? as customer care agents dont inform and neither does the website T&C explain the same.

Can someone please assist in getting this resolved? I've had pathetic customer service from Vodafone.

Reuben

Hello Reuben,

Thanks for writing to us. Please send us your number at http://bit.ly/JIaWse so that we may address your concern better.

Hello Reuben,

Further to our conversation with you dated 08/05/12 and the email sent to you on 10/05/12, we would like to inform you that two internet plans cannot be activated at the same time. Hence, as per the SMS received by you on 11/03/12, the request was processed for the activation of the 3G data plan and the 2G unlimited VL at Rs. 99 was deactivated. We regret that we would be unable to activate the Unlimited VL at Rs. 99 on the number as the same has been withdrawn.

Default VODAFONE BIll

I went to Mahedipatnam Store and gave request on feb 16th regarding migration, from postpaid to prepaid. i paid till Feb 16th bill and they gave me one sim card and said it will migrate within three days. i am happy for that. The next day one guy(from this number 9985675238) called from vodafone and said " Sir, as your having corporate plan we cannot do migrate directly you have to change 50rs plan for month, after month we will do migrat", immediatly i asked him, when i came to vodafone store yesterday Why you guys didn't inofrm the same thing, he said it was our mistake, atlast i said am okey with 50rs plan for one month, but it should be done after month, he said okey sir. I thought it was done i mean my plan changed to 50rs plan. But it was not done, my bill generated with my previous plan which is 199. I made a call to customer care and they said we will look into this. thats it. Nothing happen, am busy with office work and unable to visit vodafone store. After one week my outgoing calls are cut off. Next month bill generated with same 199 plan. i am surpriced. i went to vodafone store and asked the guy who took my request on feb 16th. He said it was their mistake to not changed to 50rs plan, he asked me to pay 100rs and extra 25 rs another prepaid. I paid him what he asked. infornt me he kept a mail too. He said it will done within 2days. 2days passed, 2weeks passed. still i didn't migrated. i made a call to customer care and gave complaints. But no use. I went to vodafone store(Mahedipatnam) today, i didn't find the Guy who has taken my requests, i asked one of them they said he will come at 1. so i asked her to look my request. she said, if you pay me the bill(which is generated with 199rs plan). I said whole history to her, shez not accepting my request. She saying New things to me, There is no plan request for 50rs, and your Outgoing calls are cut off from this month 6th. she blowed up my mind. There is nw Word from my side. I don't know Why they are doing like that. At same store The guy said pay me 100rs it will be done. when i went for status she saying you have to pay the full amount. I am getting irritation with Vodafone. Here are all request which they are tried act as working on my request,

Feb 16th 1345511052
    March 28th 1355448438
    Achknolegment on 23rd April

Please help me out This.

Bbreak17 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

That did not answer my question.
    I ask again!!! - "How would a customer know that the 2G pack would be cancelled when a 3G pack is activated?" Right now you answer to me is "Post getting a high bill". I am not going to pay the bill because I was not informed. Furthermore when I called customer care to inquire about my previous months bill and asked if I could cancel my 3G pack and continue using the 2G pack he said 'YES' the pack is still active. LISTEN TO THE CALL RECORDING IF YOU HAVE TOO!!! Misinformation is something I don't take lightly and for it to cost me that's a whole new level......

This is my last attempt to resolve the issue. If I was you I would think twice before replying to my post.

Thanks for nothing.
    Reuben.
    Last edited by Bbreak17; 05-14-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Hello Reuben,

Please be advised that we have send you all the details via email on 15 May 2012. Kindly check.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Anuj Agarwal Guest

Angry Vodafone Billing Issue

I am using Vodafone no since from Nov - 2006, my no is 9920114944, this no was converted into postpaid service in Oct - 2009, and my average billing is Rs. 2000/- per month.

I Anuj Agarwal hardly used to check my bill, message comes on my mobile and I used to pay the bill online.

These guys had activated Vodafone mobile connect 1GB Free@ 199 of Rs. 219.49/- inclusive of service tax without any permission and without any prior intimation, and i am paying the charges since from 19-June-2011, as my vodafone no was almost used negligible in last month and then again i got the bill of Rs. 1042/- so i check my bill then i came to know they are charging fraud bill, i had not checked the call charges but I need the refund of 12 month full amount i.e

Vodafone mobile connect 1GB Free@ 199 - No of Months 10 * 219.49(S.Tax @ 10.3%) = Rs. 2149.9/-
    Vodafone mobile connect 1GB Free@ 199 - No of Months 02 * 223.59(S.Tax @ 12.36%) = Rs. 447.1/- (including current bill)
    Total Amount is Rs. 2597/-
    Current Month Bill is Rs. 1042/- (- Rs. 223.59/- Plan Charges) - Rs. 818.41/- Current bill excluding plan charges of current month.
    Balance amount - Rs. 1778.59/- (2597 - 818.41)

So i am holding current month bill and request you to please settle my dues of Rs. 1778.59/-.

Same problem was faced in late the Month of Dec 2010 they did same thing and i got to know after 6 month, that time Vodafone had refunded the 50% of money in 6 installment. So now i want full settlement in one go.

Anuj Agarwal

+91 9920114944

Angry 2G plan get deactivated

the same thing happened with me.. my 2G plan got deactivated just by sending an activation sms.

I want my 2G plan back as i have already canceled 3g. num : 8698396727

Hello Sir/Madam,(8698396727)

We value your time on our call. We hope we were able to address your concern.

Vodafone Customer Care, Maharashtra & Goa (except Mumbai).

Angry Vodafone customare is not for caring their customer but just making fool of them

I recharged my vodafone sim with the 2g 95 rs plan for 2gb via a coupon. I recharged my net on 7 aug2012 at 10:10 am , but did not received any sms for its confirmation nor was it activated . I called upon the customer care 116 on 7aug12 at around 8:00 pm and they asked me to complaint on 198 .
    When i talked to the person on 8aug2012 at 10 am, there at customer care he told me that the benefits for the plan were not yet activated and registered my complaint with complaint no-2263759128 and was assured that it would be resolved within 24 hours and i would be able to use my plan.
    when after 24 hours i did not received any response then i again called on 9 aug 2012 to know about the status of my complaint they told me that i had send a msg "act3g" at 144. and thus my plan had got deactivated.I asked them that since i had invested my 95rs on that 2g plan so kindly deactivated 3g or whatever and activate my 2g plan as i was not able to use a single byte of data of that plan but they strictly refused.
    My question is that why did i not got an instant msg after 4 hours that my data plan is activated as according to the customer care they got the msg at 8:30 pm on 7 aug 2012, and even if 3g is activated they could easily deactivate it and return me my plan on my complaint (as what customer care means) as i had not activated any paid service for 3g and just a single msg could not ruin down your 95 rs.
    its just a technique of looting the hard earned money of a customer and filling their own pockets.
    I am not at all satisfied with vodafone customer care, and i don't think i would ever recommend my friends to use vodafone as i myself is thinking of using mnp to convert it into other services.

swadhi sanwal

Hello Swadhi sanwal,

Thanks for writing to us. Please send us your number at http://bit.ly/NoYlgp so that we may address your concern better.

Hello Swadhi sanwal,

Sarka003 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

I am writing to complaint about the in-efficient and incompetent behavior I encountered from Vodafone Customer Care(CC).
    I had recently activated a new Vodafone Post Paid connection on Aug 8 with rental of 199/month during which I came to know about their 199/month data plan.
    The Vodafone CC called twice me after the activation and during both the times I requested for the activation of mI am writing to complaint about the in-efficient and incompetent behavior I encountered from Vodafone Customer Care (CC).
    The Vodafone CC called twice me after the activation and during both the times I requested for the activation of my data plan @199 /month for which they responded affirmatively.
    On Aug 25 my services were restricted for breaching the credit limit and the billing amount stated was ~1800. (Note-They had been sending bills to a wrong email address so I had no access to my bill)
    On Aug25 I had many important sessions and hence paid Rs 2000 online for restarting my services.
    On Aug 31 @9 AM I received a message stating that my billing amount was 410. The same day at 4 PM I received a message stating that my bill amount was 510. Between 9AM and 4PM I was pretty sure I hardly made any calls so I was perplexed by the sudden rise in billing amount. I called up the CC who told me the bill would be discounted at the end of my cycle as per my data plan of 199/month, I also asked him to update my proper email address so that I could start receiving bills.
    I again received a call on 1st September from a Vodafone agent named Kasim who told me I was being charged at 1paise/sec for my data plan, I told him my data plan was a fixed monthly rental of 199 and no extra amount should have been charged. I also told him about the three calls to and from the CC who confirmed my data plan activation. He told me to register a complaint with the nearest Vodafone store. By evening I got another call from a CC agent Vasant to whom I had a similar conversation and Vasant asked me to call on 198.
    On Sep 2, I called up 198 and I was forwarded to a CC supervisor Aarti who denied any calls till 31st August and stated that I hadn't activated my plan so I had to pay up the bill. I told her I had records and was willing to send her pics of those records as well but she insisted that Vodafone was not in fault. I asked her if I did not activate the data plan why I was provided with an internet service I don't want at an obscenely high rate when I could avail the same service from the same vendor at a much lower rate. If an onion seller sells you two similar onions of similar quantities at Rs10 and Rs 20 why would you go for the one at Rs 20, any person doing otherwise is irrational or even insane! Either Vodafone is trying to pull a con job or branding its customers irrational, it has to decide which.
    y data plan for which they responded affirmatively.
    On Sep 2, I called up 198 and I was forwarded to a CC supervisor Aarti who denied any calls till 31st Augsut and stated that I hadn't activated my plan so I had to pay up the bill. I told her I had records and was willing to send her pics of those records as well but she insisted that Vodafone was not in fault. I asked her if I did not activate the data plan why was I being given an internet service I don't want at an obscenely high rate when I could avail the same service from the same vendor at a much lower rate. If an onion seller sells you two similar onions of similar quantities at Rs10 and Rs 20 why would you go for the one at Rs 20, any person doing otherwise is irrational or even insane! The app on my phone update automatically thereby downloading data so I was being conned into using an exorbitant service which I didn't want. Either Vodafone is trying to pull a con job or branding its customers irrational, it has to decide which. I shall take this fight to whatever level it requires till justice is served.

P.S.- In all my CC calls the agents were exceedingly polite esp. Kasim and Vasant but they couldn't help me out since they weren't empowered to do so. The supervisor on the other hand was neither polite nor understood the logic which her juniors so clearly and quickly did.

Vishal55 is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2012

Default www.yebhi.com

I have purchased the product ( Nikon Coolpix S4300) order number YBH2236841 from yebhi. But when i opened the box( which was sealed packed) i found it was not the product which i has ordered rather it was Nikon L23. After that i call to yebhi customer care even call to them they ask send the snapshot of product which u receive even i do that But didn't get any response. Yebhi is totally fraud website plz dont buy any think from their

Vishal Vig
    8859521020Vodafone billing issue-img_1302.jpgVodafone billing issue-img_1307.jpg

1. Billing Issue With Vodafone