Thread: complaint against reliance customer care

lakhan maheshwari is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Angry complaint against reliance customer care

Dear sir/madam,

I am mukesh saboo mobile no. 9798750021, want a lodge a complaints against Reliance GSM services.

i have recharged my no. through NET banking - SBI BANK INDORE branch of rs 59, Reciept no. AMIR21893487 and transaction no. - 19043791 on 8/5/12 00:41 am . i did not recieve any message of activation on my phone while my money got deducted

So, regarding this i want to refund my deducted money or activate my night pack offerand requested you to take the serious action against the mobile service provider.

twinkle khurana Guest

Angry complaint against reliance customer care

Dear Sir/mam,

I am twinkle khurana my number is 9098607365,want a lodge a complaint against reliance GSM service

my sms pack is deactivate yesterday and i rechared it with 39 rupees,but at same tym my balance is deducted.so i want my deducted money back as soon as possible.
    i already activated DND service on my number because of such types of problem and whenever i try your toll free number all the time all lines are busy.I am fully unsatisfied by the services provide by reliance i want you to sort out my problems every month my balance is deducted for some reason.

deshmukh rajaram Guest

Default complaint against not recharging the Rs. 130/- pack.

Dear sir/madam,

I am Deshmukh (mobile no. 9223328797) want a lodge a complaints against Reliance GSM services and against the employees at Reliance world, Sinhagad Road, Pune.

i have recharged my GSM mobile number 9323328797 on dated 15/5/2012 with Rs. 130 through Reliance World, Sinhagad Road, Next to Big Bazaar, Pune. At the time of recharging, i specifically asked about recharging the GSM a/c with full talk time offer and the person/executive assured me to recharge with Rs. 130/- for full talk time offer and accordingly recharged the same gsm account with Rs. 130/- for which get the sms as follows,
    "Dear Customer,
    your account has been recharged with Rs. 01, Amount payable is Rs. 130/-. Thank you. Reliance."

But not getting any recharge amount/talk time, to my utter surprise and shock, when i contacted with customer care executive of Reliance on dated 17/5/212 at 10:15 a.m, the customer care executive on line at that time, told me that i will get the same talk time of Rs. 130 within 48 hrs and when i insisted for the complaint number, he assured me that concerned sms will be come on my cell screen. But by not receiving the sms on my cell screen, i again call to the customer care, at that time my call was attained and give me the complaint no. 179283717 with a explanation that i will not get the above said talk time as such type of talktime/recharge is not available with the company.

Now, present situation is that:
    even reliance communication/their customer care executive cleared the position that they will not giving the above talk time or even take the cognizance of my complaint despite the sole default or fraud committed by this mobile communication service provider company.
    How the employees working at these Reliance World giving such a false information to their customers?
    Are these peoples working therein, from Reliance or from privately manage subsidiary? it seems that these employees working there, are having no proper instructions about the recharge package. They even don't know about the information regarding the day to day functioning of communication or updates. They behave arrogantly.

So what is the appropriate forum to curb such an illegal and unfair trade/business activities of such communication service provider companies?
    Where the customers can agitated their grievance? because it seems that despite TRI/ Telecommunication regulatory authority and Consumer Forums, till date, their is no effective machinery for such a millions of complaint( day to day basis) against these companies?

So, regarding this i want to refund my deducted money or activate my pack of Rs. 130/- immediately and requested you to take the serious action against the mobile service provider.

Deshmukh,

Quote Originally Posted by lakhan maheshwari View Post

Janmejay Tiwari Guest

Default Mony deduction and wrong tariff plan activated automatically

I had discus with customer care surendar from chandigarh and he was not given to me true information about my account my mob. no is 9015988580 my sms pack auto renewal 56 but my tariff plan of sms is deducted per sms charge is 5pase but pack tariff should be 1pase pls solve my problem.

Janmejay

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle khurana View Post

sapna saxena Guest

Default relience postpaid gsm complant

Dear Sir/mam,

I am sapna saxena my number is 8467808480,this is my postpaid number.want a lodge a complaint against reliance GSM postpaid service

100 times i update my email id in custmar care but they did not send me my bill statemant.i want my bill in my email id and they use rude behave so plz take the action against mr bhavesh

Default Balance deduction

My name is priya sachdeva...i m custiomer of realience mobile no...my no is 9015646473...i m live in delhi ...10.49 mrg me 23/5/12 ko maine call kiya .mr. Mahesh kumar ne ph pick kiya.meri complaint thi k mera balance deduct hua h15 rs qki 26 rs wala msg pack renewal hua h jabki wo pack maine 6 may ko customere call karke bnd karwa diya tha uske bad maine is par 56 ka 1 paise wala msg pack activate karwa rakha tha one month k liye to aj mrg me mere no par 26 msg pack ko q renewal kar diya gya or 56 ka msg pack ko deactivate kar diya?ab 1 paise ki jgah mere 5 paise lag rahe h msg k jbki maine 56 ka monthly pack le rakha h wo b 6 jun ko mujhse kaha gya mam 26 ko pack deactivate kar diya h humne aap 56 ka recharge karwa lo.bt aj mr. Mahesh kumar ne mera ph dissconnect kar diya bina meri problem ko smjhe.mr. Mahesh ne kaha 26 ka pack deactivate kar dta hu maine kaha sir m fir se 56 ka recharge nahi karwa skti ap kuch dino bad fir 26 ka pack activate kar denge.aj mera jo balance kta h wo q kta?maine bs itna phucha ap mujhe btao k agr mere no par 26 ka pack kabhi deactivate nahi hua tha to 56 ka recharge karwane par mere 1 paise ka msg q jata tha bt ek week baad fir se 26 wala pack.ek no par do pack kaise activate ho skte h?bs mr. Mahesh ne mera ph kaat diya.meri realience customer care se bs ek request h k aap un logo ko job de jo customer care ko handle kar ske m chahti hu aap meri complaint par kuch action le qki din me agr aisi kafi complaint aati rahi to realience ki image par fark pdta h.mr.mahesh jaise c.s.a jo customer ki prob. Nahi smjhte unhe aisi job nahi karni chahiye.mere pas itna wkt nahi hota k m apko complaint karti rahu qki i m working in punjab kesri press as a assistant of editor.m chahti m realience ki compalint apne newpaper par kar skti thi bt maine again call kiya ms. Reena ne ph pick kiya unhone meri complaint likhi..my complaint no is 179745111.m chahti hu ap jaldi action le and mere jo balnce deduct hua h wo wapis kre qki baat ek rupye ya 2 hjar ki nahi baat h galt paise katne ki or mr. Mahesh jisi c.s.a ki wjah se problem bdne ki.bt m ek achi baat ye b kehna chahungi ms. Reena jiase c.s.a aap rakhe to jyda better h bt mr. Mahesh ko aapne agr call dissconnect karne k liye bitha rakha h to mujhe jaldi action lena hoga qki mujhe abhi umid h aap meri compalint par focus karenge...otherwise ur services is very gud ...

Angry deduction of money

my name is sayandeep roy.frm slg my no is (8927425905) i want to tell that simply frm da past 3 weeks my balance is being deducted unnecessarily i hav been recharging 5 balance card in a wwwwwweeeeeekkk......... i was having Rs.28.15p in my acc i sended 1 message and my balce came to Rs.1.15p whereas i was havng my message card rechrgd such a mearge amt jst cnt believe i hav been noticing many tym simply wenevr i call ppl dey sae 'u r hvng insufficient balance'''''huh!!!!and there is also a prob in mae internet connection wen i start.my connection its so slow and wenevr i dwnload apps. it olwaysssssss shows dat """download failed"""coz da connection's not correct not a sngleee tym i cld able to download any apps where as my othr ppl r downladingl!!!!plzz kindly take sum action agnst it and i jst want all my money back .....i jst cnt smply rechRge any more cards i jst want mae money backkkk!!!!!!"kkkkkkkkk ????!!!

zala mahipatsinh Guest

Post Balance recover

My name is zala ghanshyamsinh . My relince gsm no. Is 7878162299 i call at 198 dated 22/05/2012 for my balance deduction of rs. 5 but your 198 represantative say me that i refund your balance within 2 days .i said to him that plese help me and refund my balance within two hours but he said to me that you can do close your sim. This very rudeness of your customer car representative. So plese help me for my balance andnoted my complint agaist your costmer care represantative.

Quote Originally Posted by lakhan maheshwari View Post

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle khurana View Post

R_COMcare7 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sapna saxena View Post

R_COMcare7 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sapna saxena View Post

Cheers,

Default COmplaint regarding unfair balance deduction and Customer Care Executive

I am A Reliance customer, SIM taken from Durgapur. Few months ago the problem started when I recharged with Rs.39 for SMS pack @1p/sms. After few intervals Rs. 5 started to be decremented from my account saying that Rs.14 SMS pack has been successfully recharged. Although I neglected initially the problem, later when I appealed to the Customer care executive, each and every time, they failed to mitigate my problem saying they could not help or rather system is being updated et cetera. In this manner, each time I rechar4ged money was deducted and I suppose the total amount of deduction is a big amount now(>Rs. 300). I want my money back. After repeated failure of assistance from the customer care executives, I am appealing here. I hope my problem is solved within a few days. If not, I will be forced to contact higher authorities.
    Second problem is regarding a customer care executive that I spoke with yesterday. He was very rude to me and didnot solve my problems either. I was humiliated and insulted by him. His name is Prasenjit and attended the call on approximately time 01:45 a.m on 02.06.2012. I would like you to take specific actions against him.
    I hope my problems are catered to with utmost urgency and care.
    Thanking You,

Last Post: 04-04-2014, 07:42 PM
  2. Reliance Customer care complaint
    By nigania in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 06:33 PM
  3. Complaint against Reliance Big TV customer care.
    By ketan thakkar in forum Direct To Home (DTH)
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:49 PM