Thread: Airtel Landline Bill

susywilliam is offline Junior Member

Default Airtel Landline Bill

Hello Sir,

Kindly assist me from the constant harrasement of the Airtel folks.

I have been having a mobile connection with Airtel for the past 5 years in Bangalore and even 5 years before that in Kerala. Considering that my mobile services have been pretty smooth, I made a mistake of opting for a broadband connection from Airtel. With my entire family being airtel customers, I don't even want to think of the kind of revenues we have been generating for the company.

The broadband connection was a joke right from the start itself with more of the time the connection having problems. Even though the connection wouldn't be working most of the time, they would faithfully generate the bill every month beginning without fail. Finally being fed up of these services I requested them to disconnect the broad band connection sometime in March 2011. But nothing was done and they would keep on calling me asking me why I was disconnecting the connection and I mentioned that I am fed up of paying for services which are never ever there. Finally they coerced me into continuing again post about 5 or 6 calls from their customer service section.

Imagine my horrors when again it was the same story and finally having been fed up I requested them to disconnect my connection, post making the payment till then other than the last month where I didn't even use the connection as it was disconnected. This request for disconnecting the bill was made sometime in June and despite my request they never cancelled my connection. They went on generating bills month after month and despite calling to the customer care numerous times nothing happened. Each time getting to one of the service executives itself is such a challenge as I waste close to 20 mins entering their options and most of the times they have no idea what to do.

Airtel folks kept on calling me in between asking me the reason for the cancellation. Each month they added to the bill amount until finally they pumped up a bill of about 8500 or so and on top of that their executives started calling me and threatening legal action. It was nothing short of harrasment and the last call was from their legal department who kept on sending me SMS's asking me to attend the court and the minute I ask them for details on the bill or why they didn't cancel the connection they would start threatening me. Some of those SMS' I have saved on my mobile for proof and some phone conversations also.

This is nothing short of harrasement and I am thinking of getting in touch with the media also in terms of the mental and emotional torture which they are imposing on a faithful customer.

The landline number in question is - 080 - 41719475

I request for getting me justice from this giant of a mobile vendor who is simply trying to threaten me into paying a mobile bill which is a mistake on their side.

Susy William

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Susy William ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 03 May 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (@Airtel_Presence) on Twitter

Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Dear Susy William ,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 3 May 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Rakesh Ranga
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

Twitter - Bharti Airtel India (@Airtel_Presence) on Twitter
    Facebook - Airtel Presence | Facebook

shri maheshwari temple Guest

Default bill not come in temple

plz send shri maheshwari temple landline bill 4month not come. phone no.08041280255

1. Harrassment by Airtel for landline bill payment