Thread: Videocon mobile Customer Care Complaint

jalaludeen Guest

Default Videocon mobile Customer Care Complaint

respected sir/madam,
    i am the customer of videocon company. i have recharged my mobile sim for the highest amount .i could recieved my amount . but without my decisson the videocon service has charged me huge amount many time . like this many customers are ready to complaint against videocon service. if we call for customer care there is no response from them. here after for me not for nobody this action to done. the videocon company should return back all there charged amount to the relavent customer.i am ready to complain against videocon mobile service against in consumer court before that action to be taken.

yours truthful

jalaludeen

jaykay_jai@yahoo.com Guest

Default Value addition charge

I am one of your videocon mobile customer and my No.8825220062.Daily I am getting unwanted mobile incoming numbers from your customer case centre regarding caller tunes. Yesterday 28.4.12, Ireceived/attended one call , please note not any operation like ok etc. after that I received one message stating Rs.45 deducted in my mail balance account. It is absolutely wrong and not my request. When I am contacting your customer complaint No/198 always says executive are busy busy busy only.

Now, I am request is arrange to credit the same amount to main balance account immediately , otherwise I have to take other steps such as discontinue your sevices or any other alternative.

N Jayakumar

Default Threatining Calls

Hi, I am getting threatining calls from the videocon number 8530248977 (from gujarat , @@@@hinagar).
    i am in pune and my number is 7709419194. on30th april monday, at 01:00am i got a call from this number and someone was talking vulgar and threatining me. so please take some action on it.
    Thanks.

mr. r.k pandey Guest

Unhappy

automatic deduction of balance & automatic activation of love disperancy service plz refund my balance Rs.10

rajesh kumar k Guest

In my mobile number i got auto renewal sms about cric adda service. I want to deactivate. But no sms sent simply it is failed. And no proper response in customer care. Kindly deactivate the above.

thank you.

prasannamail Guest

Default called Videocon complaint number 198 for 23 times

This is my Videocon number is 8828401926.
    I Tried your complaint number 198 for 23 times.yes exactly Twenty three times.I continuously getting the response that "All executives are busy".
    In India,at 01:00 am (Sleeping time for customers) How customer care executives are busy?
    From 9:00PM to 01:00AM I am continuously trying to reach you but failed.

pack.
    I did not activate any service on my mobile.As mine is night shift I sleep in the day time. While sleeping you are activating and sending some messages. After I wake

up,I see messages and shocked by seeing those messages.

Few days back also you activated like this and I called you and you refunded the deducted amount,but within few days it is repeated and these 3 days my balance is

deducted mmore than 100 rupees.

I recharge my mobile with Rs.500 for my calling purpose only, but not for you.

If I ignore this time,you may activate subscription packs on some other mobile and you may deduct money from my account.If it is funny? This is also funny when you

activated and deducted money when I am sleeping.Both are same.

Please look into this issue and refund back the amount which you deducted from my account surprisingly.

pravin patankar Guest

Default Videocon mobile display problem

I Pravin Patankar user of Videocon mobile from last 9 months. From last one month I am facing mobile display problem. I also contacted to your local service center
    office in Nashik to solve the display problem but they have not resolve it, they said my mobile display is cracked and I will have to repair it from another (outside) service center. So I gone five to six another shops(service centers) in the market , but I have not get the new display yet from any shop or service center. I have one question to
    Videocon company why your mobile parts are not available in market while your mobile phones are available in market from long time.Please resolve it my problem at the
    earliest otherwise I will go in customer court and also print the news in newspaper that ' Do not buy videocon mobiles '.....
    My contact number is 9765568189 and 9372425876...

Default rubish

This is my Videocon number is 8825589085
    From 9:00PM to 01:00AM I am continuously trying to reach you but failed.

The purpose of the call is, past 3 months continuously my balance is reduced without my notice and getting a message saying that thanks for subscription of some ****

pack.
    I did not activate any service on my mobile.

Few days back also you activated like this and I called you

d

I recharge my mobile with Rs.200 for my calling purpose only, but not for you.

activated and deducted money when I am sleeping.Both are same.

Default hi

my sim in the mssages offers daily 2rs amount cutting, so please messages deactivate voch in this pack.

Srinivas Guest

Post Request to credit the deducted balance

I am one of your videocon mobile customer and my No.8428039867.Daily I am getting unwanted mobile incoming numbers from your customer care centre regarding caller tunes.
    On Wednesday i.e 23-5-2012 I recharged Rs.55/- , I received/attended one call , please note not any operation like ok etc. after that Rs.30/- deducted in my main balance account. It is absolutely wrong and not my request. When I am contacting your customer complaint No/198 or 121 always says executive are busy busy busy only.
    Now, I am request is arrange to credit the same amount to main balance account immediately, otherwise I have to take other steps such as discontinue your services or any other alternative actions.
    Srinivas

Srinivas Guest

Default Request to credit the deducted balance

Srinivas

abhay1281 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Post Bad service

I am very upset to videocon mobile service center faizabad much bad service.this service center cheat all custmer.there no any trained employ.they take me service charge without reciept.my hendset not good condition.thay cheat me.please helpme
    name-abhay singh
    address-adersh nagar colony deokali faizabad u.p.
    Mobile no-9452489477
    set model-v1306
    imeino- 910030002344105
    imei no-910030007345909

Default about dedection amount

In my mobile number 9068082101
    i got auto renewal sms about callar tune service. I want to deactivate many time and this also deactivate But after some days this auto renew i have call to customer care but he asked me not dedaction in future i have compain about this many time but no response plzzzzzzzz refund my all balance .i am ready to complain against videocon mobile service against in consumer court before that action to be taken.

yours truthful

anil kumar

Amaninder Singh is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

my mobile number is 8528343675 (videoocon)
    i have activated a scheme(Rs.19 per month) in which any local Videcon to videocon will charge only 2paise/min. my scheme would end on 24-25 june. But the company deliberately send me SMS saying"aap hamare khaas customer hai isee liye aapka V2V local call rate is 30paise/min kar diyaa gya hai for 15 days". sir, it is simply harassing me. i want my original scheme back, i am ready to complain against videocon mobile. their service centre also doesn't respond well. moreover they always send me nonsense SMS (average 10 SMS/day) and calls (10-15/ day). they are just torturing me. sir i want some strict action against them.

yours thankfully
    Amaninder Singh

sakthi Guest

Angry Worst service of videocon

This is my Videocon number is 9076552374.
    I Tried your complaint number 198 so many times.I continuously getting the response that "All executives are busy".
    Even night time(Sleeping time for customers like 1 am to 3 am) How all customer care executives are busy?
    I am continuously trying to reach you but failed.

The purpose of the call is, past 3 days continuously my balance is reduced without my notice and getting a message saying that thanks for subscription of some **** pack.
    I did not activate any service on my mobile.I was in meeting and i didn even touched my mobile but two messages continuosly like that 60 rupees got reduced.After my work i unsubscribe that pack and called to 198 and filed complaint.

Few days back also the same thing happened and 45 rupees got reduced from my balance and now 60 rupees. and in a same day evening again they reduced 45 rupees and send message lik thanks for subscribing some **** song. In a single day my balance is deducted more than 100 rupees.

I recharge my mobile for huge amount for my calling purpose only, but not for you. It is like stealing the money. Do you think customers are fools.

1. Videocon D2 H Customer Care Grievance
    By sowmyaseshan in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 10-26-2014, 11:17 AM
  2. complaint against Videocon mobile service centre (Videocon Mobile V1306)
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 08:19 AM