This is a discussion on Vodafone-Payment Updation within the Mobile Billing Problem forums, part of the Mobile category; I am using the series 7838290991/92/93/94/95/96/98/99/7838291000. These numbers were purchased from Matrix. The first and foremost issue is that vodafone ...
- 04-21-2012, 06:46 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
I am using the series 7838290991/92/93/94/95/96/98/99/7838291000. These numbers were purchased from Matrix.
The first and foremost issue is that vodafone is not updating payments made by me despite providing them with bank statements, cheque nos etc.
I had made a payment of Rs. 8471 vide Cheque No 164742 which was duly cleared by my bank (ICICI-Copy attached) on 02/11/2012 and Rs. 396 vide Ch No. 164760, duly cleared by my Bank on 08/12/2012.
These payments are not updated in my account, because of which my numbers are barred and i am unable to make any outgoing calls.
1. The bank statements can be provided as and when required.
2. The account statement of Vodafone, Numberwise and Payments made wise, can be provided as and when required.
I had written several mails to Customercare, firstname.lastname@example.org, Nodal Officer(Ms. Sushma), Appellate Authority (Mr. Vivek Gangwar), several calls have been made to vodafone customer care (Complaint NO. 2238528154,271688768), several visits have been made to Vodafone store but to no Avail.
No one is ready to listen and sort out the issue.
WIll anyone pay attention or shall i opt for filling a suit in Consumer Court.
- By Manoj panwar in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 19Last Post: 02-20-2013, 10:36 AM
- By MathiA in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2011, 10:42 AM
- By bubai4u in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:53 AM
- By nileshjaipuria in forum Mobile Billing ProblemReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2011, 10:27 AM