Thread: Airtel Postpaid bill

mahi is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2009

Angry Airtel Postpaid bill

Name:  airtel-customer-care-number.jpg

I'm using Airtel Postpaind connection. In December I was facing severe connectivity problem, too much of CrossTalk. To connect to other mobiles I had to try altleast 30 times and out which some were cross talk connections and in some I could not here any thing from the receiving end. I have registered compliants regarding this in the airtel customer care. They said, they'll verify and give a wiaver for all such wrongs call. But they have not done so. They have charged for such calsl [3rd December - 3rd January] in bill

I got some calls asking for bill payment. I informed them about this complain but I didn't get any response. I registered another compliant asking for the resolution, but the customer guy says they cannot find out the cross talk calls. Since the call was connected they charge for it even if it is crosstalk or connectivity issue.

Till now I have not paid that bill. Do I have to pay for all those wrong calls?

Can you please sugest how I should proceed further.

Maheswari,
    Bangalore.
    Last edited by mahi; 02-06-2009 at 09:53 AM.

Smile airtel postpaidl Bill Problem

I also faced the problem but it was totally diffrent, like you call was transfered to the wrong no and I faced that i can not call anywher due to the airtel poor network coverage. My friends always told me that y ur phone is always not reachable.

This is just to informe the INDIAN CONSUMER COURT that ban the Airtel services as soon as possible to save the money of consumers.

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Airtel Postpaid bill

I want to register a complaint against airtel. I am
    a postpaid user of Airtel under Assam Telecom circle.It has been noticed
    that ebill is coming with a wrong data printed on it.For example,consider
    the latest ebill,where the previous balance and payment are coming as
    5329.17 and 5300.00 instead of original 3329.17 and 3300 respectively.Please
    find the acc details below-
    Airtel Number: 9957570970
    Account Number: 122-100134663
    Bill Number: 120763941
    Bill Period:17-Oct-2009 to 17-Nov-2009

This is to inform you that I want to go to consumer court for all
    these happening with me.Please help me in this regard.
    Waiting for a favorable reply.

Kokil Kumar Sarma
    guwahati,Assam
    Cell-9957570970

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Airtel Post paid Billing Problem

Hello Sir, I am Mr. Abdul Kader using an Airtel Postpaid
    connection 9895460258 since the last two years in kerala. Now I have a problem with
    my bill. On 16th November my unbilled amount was 936/- and it has been changed to
    1036/- after four days and in the mean time I didn't call any number except an ISD
    number for the duration of 4 minutes. Now it shows my bill amount 1248/-. I didn't
    make no other calls after 16th november except the 4 minute duration ISD call. How
    can I beleive Airtel billing, My phone was Switched off due to some complaints after
    16th November. On what account I pay the bill. How can the bill increased for the
    days which I didn't make any calls. So you please check my details and inform me
    what actually happened in the bill of period 21st October to 19th November. You may
    contact me in 9809520012. T.A Abdul KadherThaiparambukalathil
    HousePO- KalloorVia-
    VadakkekadThrissur DTPin- 679 562Kerala Mob. 9809520012

Airtel_Presence's Avatar
    Airtel_Presence is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2009

Default airtel postpaid

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Vinay Chugh
    Airtel Customer Service Team

meshivanand Guest

Default duplicate bill--for the month ,augest,sept octber,novmber,2009--9963280808

please do the needful,

t/r
    shivanand swamy

Default fradulent claim from airtel postpaid

airtel has charged 17000/ against few telephone numbers not belonging to me.surprisingly the customer care is acknowledging their mistake but airtel delhi is trying to prove that all those fictitious phone numbers belong to me.they are calling up all friends and relatives asking about my identity due to reasons best known to them.the claim has gone to my hdfc smart payment on 18.11 &17.11.2009 amounting 17600/..i have informed customer care thru mail but only to recieve silence.
    sukanta pal 9903034165

maitrayee.ghosh@gmail.com Guest

Default airtel postpaid

I am facing a big problem from last few months and now is is untolerable. My no, is 9748744156 post paid and I am staying at Golfgreen Multistoried. All the time I can't hear properly and frequently is is disconnected. I am using the mobilein my house from corner to corner to hear properly I am failing to hear . The same problem I am getting in a prepaid mobile no. 9831673572.

Earlier I made complains your people came but my problem was not rectified.

I am trying your postpaid no. 9831012345 for comlain but when I am giving my mobile NO. they are telling it is wrong number how fuuny it is.

I am facing a big problem make me sure can you rectify the problem or i have to shift to vodaphone

Kindly sort out my not hearing from my house other wise i have to take other steps

maitrayee

Default Non receipt of bill and message

we are using air tell post paid connection for the last 6-7 years.
    This month neither we have received bills nor the message.
    Under this circumstances we are finding unable to pay the charges for the month of april,2010.
    Cell nos. Are 1. 9818155598- keya sengupta
    2. 9810330663- kaushik sen gupta
    3. 9818149165- kaushik sen gupta
    in the month of april,2010 ,received a message that the bill has been delivered and signature obtained.
    Please note that we have not received any bill.we have paid as per message received.
    Your appointed courier just throw bills on the road near our stairs.we have also lodged a complain in this regards much earlier.for next 2/3 months we have received but again the same procedures have been adopted by your courier.

Our cycle date date is 20/21st of each month but still we are to receive the information and the bills.
    Please look into the matter and ensure that the bills are delivered, signature obtained from the presentees at the home.
    Hope an early action is requested.

richaricharicha Guest

Default airtel postpaid message detail

hi,
    i am a airtel postpaid user,,just wanted to know that am i gonna get the sms details in my bill
    tat is i am in a 249 plan and have even avtivated the 99rs sms pack
    my concern was whether i am gonna get the no. of sms's sent per month in my bill

shirissh suranje Guest

Post airtel postpaid Bill copy

My self shirissh suranje,user of Airtel mobile no 9960645557, i am not getting post paid bill copy since from last six month only i am getting sms that your bill has sent on your mail id but not any single mail has received. so kindly arrange to send the bill copy of last at leat three month so i can claim to my office. Otherwise i will have to close this conection and will search for another company.

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default Contact Airtelcustomer care

Quote Originally Posted by shirissh suranje View Post
    We have gone through your complaint, first you need to talk to the Airtel Postpaid customer care and register a complaint, they will provide you a complaint no. and the time frame to resolve the issue. Wait for their response and revert us back with the Complaint nos. and the status of your complaint.
    Visit: Address to know the customer care details.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.

Angry Non-adjustment of wrong SMS assured by CC but unattended by Billing

I hold a postpaid plan 999 over 9989333550 and I had identified wrong charges to my SMS entries in the preceeding bills viz., May & June 2010. I was assured that the adjustment would be reflected in the next bill but that never happened. this is repeated. I demand an immediate resolve to this issue , infact why is there a comm gap ever created like this.I wish to criticize the loophole and patch up the inter-departmental comm from customer care to billing to avoid such lapses.?????

s v anil kumar Guest

Default airtel postpaid Change of Address (Mobile no: 80081 55779)

Eeandu Group CUG

change the my billing address to following:-

S V Anil Kumar
    Hyderabad - 59

Viksheth Shetty Guest

Default Request for resolution in postpaid billing for july month - 9867006783

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to inform you that i became a cutomer of Airtel from around Feb 2010 onwards. I went for a postpaid connection under rental 99 plan. Till recent billing i.e. upto June 2010 i had no problems for the bills charged as per my usage. But recently in July billing i noticed that i have been charged for STD bills for which i have not called? It was shocking to see that the total amount of usage was of around Rs.1300/- as per itemised bill. The calls were made to two Airtel nos i.e. is 9816940740 & 9915071043. When i tried to find out who has made the calls to this number i tried calling both those nos but unfortunately both the nos are not working. This is pure case of cloning or else fraud which has been fraudulently charged to me. I am very much disappointed with such service & also customer care executives use to call daily for making me remind of the bill which i have not done. I think we are not here to waste our hard earned money in such fraud activities & give another chance/opportunity to this people.

Hence, this is a kind request if you can resolve my query will be very much obliged as already i have been mentally tortured by this people.

Viksheth