Thread: Complaint Against Vodafone for not cancelling services on my number

Ensi Guest

Post Complaint Against Vodafone for not cancelling services on my number

I had two mobile number '9819563848' and '9167373848' on my name when I was in Mumbai.

I want both these number to be diconnected and all it's services to be cancelled.
    I have been requesting to cancel all the services on these two numbers but no action has been taken.
    And to my suprise I have been getting mails from Vodafone regarding the outstanding payments on the given number(9167373848).
    I have used this number (9167373848) only till Februray,2011.The services to this number was barred in March,2011 but still the Vodafone has been charging rental charges on this number and creating cumulative outstanding bill on my name.
    I even replied twice on the mails sent by Vodafone(Mail was sent by vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com).I asked for the billing details on this number(9167373848) and even agreed to pay the outstanding amount on this number and also asked for the disconnection of services on this number.But I have not recieved any response from Vodafone till date.
    My billing was made upto March,2011 hence the question of further
    billing doesnot arise.The services were barred on this number after March,2011.
    This malafied practice clearly indicates that you are being
    trained to disconnect the lines and keep your bills raising which is a case of
    clearcut cheating.
    I refuse to pay the faulty bilings provided to me on this number(9167373848) if you don't provide me the billing details on the number.

Please confirm my disconntinuation of services on the other number as well i e '9819563848'

Ensia Husain
    email:- ensiah@gmail.com

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hello Ensia Husain,

Thanks for writing to us. Please note that we have not received your request for disconnection for the number (91**3***48). Hence we confirm that the charges are correct and we would be unable to reverse the same. Also note that the number 98**5***48 has been permanently disconnected effective 03/05/11. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai

savithachacko is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

I have two Vodafone numbers: 9886557656 and 8884100676 in the name of Savitha Chacko. I wish to discontinue these two numbers and had requested Vodafone to do so by writing to their email ID: corpcare.kar@vodafone.com. I had made these requests well before the start of the next billing cycle for these numbers.

I got a response from Vodafone which did not address my request. instead they sent me a plan which will help me retain my SIM for 24 months. I did not even ask for such a plan.

I wrote back again and so far i have not received any response. Can vodafone karnataka please do the needful as i am just not interested in retaining these numbers as i am outside the
    country.

Savitha

savithachacko is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Default Vodafone Karnataka: not cancelling my numbers as requested

i,

I have two Vodafone numbers: 9886557656 and 8884100676 in the [COLOR=#009900 !important]name of[/COLOR]Savitha Chacko. I wish to discontinue these two numbers and had requested Vodafone to do so by writing to their email ID: corpcare.kar@vodafone.com. I had made these requests well before the start of [COLOR=#009900 !important]the next billing [COLOR=#009900 !important]cycle[/COLOR] for these numbers.

I wrote back again and so far i have not received any response. Can vodafone karnataka [COLOR=#009900 !important]please do[/COLOR] the needful as i am just not interested in retaining these numbers as i am outside the
    country.

Savitha
    [/COLOR]

vodafoneindia is offline Banned
    Dec 2009

Hello Savitha,

Please note that the services on your number have been deactivated effective 19 July 2012.

Vodafone Customer Care, Karnataka.

Sumesh.s Guest

Exclamation Cancelling the vodafone postpaid connection

sir
    am took only the 90rs postpaid 2G plan .am only getting 2G speed . but i got a bill 3G plan monthly rental 250 (mbb_vol_30d_250_1gb_3g).i speak to customer care ,i am convinced by there answer . i want to cancel my sim .

mohankumar v Guest

Default cancelling

Cancelling postpaid connection 9986697920

Default cancel my no

place cancel my no 9901578990

my name is santhosh.R my vodafone number is 9986277267 iam old customer in your company .I paid all the previous bills.I taken lost month rs 250 per month 1gb Internet connection.but I don't know how to use Internet but your people sending rs 9079 bill .I shocked 1gb net is compleete ofter your people must disconnect internet connection otherwise call to me discuss obout the plan of internet connection. and no intimate to me. please recognise my appeal. and extra Internet bill is please remove. I want to continue my vodafone customer.
    Yours honest customer