Thread: deactivation/disconnection MOBILE

From: kishore thakkar <kishore1958_aug@yahoo.co.in>
    To: Vodafonecare Mum <vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com>
    Sent: Sunday, 16 August, 2009 10:45:29 PM
    Subject: Re: Reg 9820151593 with reference to my mail on 10th aug .request for
    deactivation/disconnection of mu mobile no. ..

dear sir/madam,

i acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 15th aug 2009. as informed earlier by
    me you have already disconnected my number 9820151593 effective 5th aug midnight 6th
    aug morning. my billing was made upto 3rd aug 2009 hence the question of further
    billing doesnot arise. this malafied practice clearly indicates that you are being
    trained to disconnect the lines and keep your bills raising which is a case of
    clearcut cheating.
    As an esteemed customer i once again remind you that such kind of faulty bilings
    will not be accepted unless and until tha matter is decided by consumer court and
    trai.
    The copy of this mail is sent to consumer court , trai , mumbai grahak panchayat and
    chairman vodafone india.
    regards,
    kishore.

anju kunnul Guest

Default disconection of vodafone number 9619555674

i hav using the above billing number for the past 7 month but now i have bought another prepaid number for myself i would like to disconect all the services provided to vodfone billing number 9619555674

Amritkaur.Randhawa Guest

Default disconection of vodafone number 9619917734

I have using the above billing number for the past 18 days but now i have bought another prepaid number for myself i would like to disconect all the services provided to vodafone billing number 9619917734

Quote Originally Posted by anju kunnul View Post
    Hi Anju,

We believe that you have been contacted by our Customer care team and hope that your concern regarding number deactivation has been addressed. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com for any further queries. Wed be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

vijaypawar1955@gmail.com Guest

Default vodafone care

i hav using the above billing number for the past 7 month but now i have bought another prepaid number for myself i would like to disconect all the services provided to vodfone billing number 9930031667,9930031678 and 9930031688

Quote Originally Posted by vijaypawar1955@gmail.com View Post

Visit to your nearest Vodafon store for more help.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

SANGEETA VASANT DALVI Guest

Default Disconnect our Mobil No 9833411025

Dear SirMadam,

This is inform to you for disconnecting our Mobil no 9833411025
    Please take action immediate.

Please do the needful.

Please give me reply
    Email Id-cvd.1761982@gmail.com
    s_sangeeta17@rediffmail.com

Yours truly,

Hi Vijay,

The numbers as requested by you, have been disconnected. We value our relationship with you and should you reconsider your decision, we would be delighted to have you back with us. Do e-mail us for further queries at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com. We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.

Mrs.Shyamala M Deodhar Guest

I have been using Vodafone no.9819744008,and my Relationship no.1.8040605 for some time.However I wish to cancel my SIM Card as of 5-4-2010.Kindly do the needful and oblige.
    Mrs.Shyamala M Deodhar

neeru gambhir Guest

Default disconnection of 9820431756

I Ms. Neeru Gambhir is using the mumbai no. 9820431756. Ive shifted to Bangalore so i would request you to kindly disconnect my no. as i am using a bangalore vodafone no.
    Kindly do this at the earliest so as to avoid me paying the bills.

Hi Vijay,

We would like to inform you that the numbers requested by you have been deactivated. We value our relationship with you and should you reconsider your decision, we would be delighted to have you back with us. Do e-mail us for further queries at vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com. We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Mumbai.

Dr.Banga Guest

Default Surrender of no : 9930088325

I had taken one vodafone connection for my relative who visited me during a couple of months . As my guest has now gone back, I want to surrender the post-paid vodafone connection no. 9930088325 permanently which is registered in my name. Please do the needful and inform me.
    Thanks.

To : Vodafonecare.mum@vodafone.com
    Sent : Monday, Date: MAY 10
    Sub : Re;Reg 9819290770 Request For disconnection Of Mum Mob No 9819290770

Dear Sir / Madam
    This is inform ti you for disconnecting our mobile no 9819290770, Please take action immediately

Piease do the needful
    Please given me reply mrunal_kir86@yahoo.co.in

Your Faithfully

paresh thakkar Guest

Default disconnection of 9769500065

I have been using Vodafone no.9769500065 for some time.However I wish to cancel my SIM Card.Kindly do the needful and oblige.
    Paresh Thakkar

Sent : Friday, Date: MAY 28
    Sub : Re;Reg 9833602505 Request For disconnection Of Mum Mob No 9833602505

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I have taken three connection but I want to discontinue only this no.9833602505
    This is inform ti you for disconnecting our mobile no 9833602505, Please take action immediately

Piease do the needful
    Please given me reply : sandhyadchaudhari@yahoo.com

Your Faithfully