Thread: Reliance Data Card Bill Payment has not been updated in system

Default Reliance Data Card Bill Payment has not been updated in system

Dear Reliance Web incharge,

This is to inform that I have tired of following up the branch and nodel officer to recertify my bill instead it repeatedly disconnecting and I am ending up paying the bill again on my personnel.

Details Explanation : -

I have brought reliance high speed data card along with advance rental plan paid ( Rs. 1600 for instrument and Rs. 1700 for advance rental) the plan will be I am getting 10 Gb for three months I am not suppose to pay anything else.

After I have taken and used for one month I got bill for 2050 and I was confused and rushed to the Reliance Web Work Banjara Hills in person all the executives are spoken and directly only to the guy who sold me and he said showing one email that he was written to the head office and system will update soon.

So I was not supposed to pay anything according to them and even they told the gap between plan updating there is small amount Rs. 360 that is will waived again one month completed my connection got disconnected as I moved to PUNE could not able to go to Hyderabad branch I called them they said it will be rectified

What the executive done here is he posted a Cheque in the system to activate by connection I paid a small amount seeing the system 1700 already paid and only pending is Rs. 360 so I thought that executive have paid now and relaxed amount Rs. 360 is the small I paid in the habsiguda branch and re-activated.

I thought the story was ended here now recently my connection again disconnected when I asked the call center they told Rs.1700 is due as my internet usage is critical I paid in cash at Nacharam Web World and that weekend I rushed to Reliance Web World Banjara Hillls were I purchased with all the evidence of bills.

I met the manager there and explained the fraud happened in that center even I was visiting the center in personnel and writing emails no body care even nodel officer was informed on the email he was also least bothered. The manager called the executive over phone and scolded him the manager and the executive have agreed to credit Rs. 1700 in my account this was happed a week ago.

Now the latest update is even manager has just spoken and left behind he is not taking care I am written three reminders till now. Nothing was happened

So sir the above is the fraud happened by reliance permanent employee and even manager is not taking action so this is a direct fraud and they are using the system for their fraud.

Hi Someshwar,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

Mukesh Makhija from Legar Team has contacted me a week ago but what is the updated status of the below issue now how can I reach Mukesh

Hi Someshwar,

We have sent an email to you and are eagerly waiting to hear back from you.

You may reply to our email or write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook with your contact details, and we will get back to you.

1. Bill payment not updated to my account