Thread: Wrongly deducted Missed Called alerts service by Reliance GSM Prepaid

Angry Wrongly deducted Missed Called alerts service by Reliance GSM Prepaid

Mobile No. : 9699127163

Deducted Money: Rs. 15/Month

When I contacted the customer care at 9.45 pm on 21/02/2011 the customer representative told me that this service has been activated by me at 9.41.33 pm by dialing some no. from my mobile which he was able to see in his system. Surprisingly, I have not used my mobile after 9.00 pm to 9.45 pm to either make a call or receive a call so there is no question of dialling at the said time.

To add more, this is not the first time I am facing this problem with the Reliance GSM pre paid. last month also they subscribed some service from their end and deduct the money without any intimation to me. Even when I call the customer care for the enquiry they talk very erratically and manner less language. As if they are at loss and customer's problem means his stupidity or its always we at a mistake.

The customer care Representative's Name: Siddhesh Nandgaonkar.

Avadhut Joshi

Default Service Activated without intimation: Missed Call Alert

Deducted Money: Rs. 15/Month

When I contacted the customer care on 22/02/2011 the customer representative told me that this service has been activated by me by dialing some no. from my mobile which he was able to see in his system. Surprisingly, I have not given any conformation for the activation for any services so there is no question of dialling at the said time.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Hi Sachin,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Hi Sachin,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was not reachable. Please write to us at rcom.care@relianceada.com for the assistance required.

Default Wrongly deducted Missed Called alerts service by R

I got a message "You have been successfully subscribed to Missed Call Alert Service" on 26 March 2012. I haven't subscribed this service, this service is activated by reliance & Rs 15 has been deducted from my account.
    Now I am getting the message for renewal of this service .I am trying to unsubscribe the service using "Unsub 1004" to 155223 (as per the sms received earlier to unsubscribe the service), but I am not getting any confirmation that this service is unsubscribed from my phone.I have the fear that reliance will again deduct 15 rs from from account on 25 april as renewal of service.

Please refund the deducted amount to my balance & immediately unsubscribe this service from my account.

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

Hi Yogesh,

R_COMcare5 is offline Senior Member

Cheers,

Last Post: 03-25-2012, 07:18 PM
  2. Reliance PrePaid Falsely Deducting Money For Miss Call Alerts and Ringtones not taken
    By esmail_merchant2006 in forum Mobile Billing Problem