Thread: airtel prepaid balance deduction

Default airtel prepaid balance deduction

I recharged my number +919981111349 with Rs 55 around 4 days ago. Yesterday evening I found that my balance was Rs 0.15 for no apparent reason. When I called the customer care I was advised to message "last" to 121 to know the last 5 transactions from my account. After doing the same I received a message from 121 that no transactions were found. It is my humble request to you to give me the reason for this balance deduction or credit my account with the appropriate balance. Thank You

Vatsalya Maru

Dear Vatsalya ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 21 Feb. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Rakesh Kumar
    airtelpresence@airtel.in

Dear Vatsalya ,

I would like to inform you that your concern listed 21 Feb. 2011, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to 121@in.airtel.com.

airtelpresence@airtel.in

Anant720 Guest

Angry regarding balance deduction

Im having airtel sim 9561134328 .. Today i ws had my acc balance 22 INR.. n within 5 min it comes to zero. n when i wanted to know about my last 5. deduction i send msg to 121... but they still not reply me.. so i wanted to know how my acc bal becomes zero.
    Anant

Rabinarayan Dehury Guest

Default money deducted without receive of mobile phone

money deducted of my airtel mobile without receive of call
    How to deducted the money pleae full justification of on my mobile phone No 9668492381 to SMS

Dear Rabinarayan Dehury ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 06 May 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Dear Anant,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 05 May 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Anant,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 05 May 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence .

shyam.radhey6 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

My Airtel mobile no is 9818913866 today when i surfing the internet on the phone i had clicked on 1 ads on the vuclip.com site after few seconds i recieved the message that i had been charged Rs 30/- for the Hollywood insider at the rate of 30Rs per 30days but they had deductedRs 60/- From my account balance i don't know why when i had trying to call the customer care they are not connect my call to customer care and when i had i had clicked on the vuclip.com site there was not mentioned that they will be charged for it so kindly solve my prob and give my money back and in future when they displays and advertisement they should have to be mention their price and give me me my deducted balance atleast Rs 30 bacause i had clicked only once.

Dear Rabinarayan Dehury ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 06 May 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence .

Dear Rabinarayan Dehury ,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Angry Airtel Customer care number

121, this is airtel customer care no. When you call at this number then there is no option to talk to customer care. "Airtel wale customer ko keval bevkoof bnate hai."

Default Airtel prepaid balance vanished

My airtel phone 8976085855 was showing a balance of more than Rs. 162 on 24th August and I made only 1 call and received 2 calls (total 10 minutes) while I was on roaming from 25th to 27th August. Now on 27th August 2012 morning, my balance is showing Rs.0.15.

I checked my mobile phone call log and can not figure out how airtel has vanished my balance.

Please advise
    Vikas Dugar
    vikasdugarca1@gmail.com

Namaste Mr. Dugar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 27 Aug 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence
    Rakesh Kumar
    airtel Presence (airtel Customer Service Team)
    bharti airtel limited