Thread: Vodafone complaint

gladwin156 is offline Junior Member

Angry Always cutting balance for no reason

i am complaining because a lot of amount has been deducted from my balance. i have been complaining about the issue for quite a long time. each time they give some odd excuses. they activate many services without asking me and do not cancel it even when i ask. sometimes no notification is even sent. they do not refund any amount for unwanted services that they activate without my permission. i have asked for the do not disturb service and they have not given it. the problem is too much. please avoid having any more balance deduction from my number. the things you do is equivalent to stealing from us. due to this problem i have to fill more than rs1000 per month to my number. each time i recharge your people cut my money. please ensure this does not happen again or i may have to take up serious measures against your services.

gladwin
    (prepaid)

Default Complaint against VODAFONE

Sir/Madam,

I am Vikram Miglani having a vodafone number 8884737333. Last month I faced a problem of having Flash messages on my phone . Every 10 sec i am receiving any message or the other ( which discharge the phone battery as well) .

So i went to Indira Nagar Vodafone store regarding those messages.The executive told me that these will not come again in next 7 days & nothing will be charged. But when i saw the Bill , Rs 349 was charged for only messages out of total bill of Rs 596 .

Then I talk to Customer care number regarding that after listening to my complaint , he told he is not able to listen my voice and immediately he disconnect the phone. Till date i am receiving those messages .

Kindly resolve the issue as i am ready to pay the remaining bill and close the connection .

Hi Vikram,

We would like to inform you that Flash SMS has been deactivated for your number. Please email us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'll do our best to help.

vikramz is offline Junior Member

Thanks for removing flash messages.So can i pay the remaining bill (without message charges) .

Hello Vikram,

Thanks for writing to us. Please note that flash service has been deactivated on your number and the credit has been passed to your account. For any further assistance please write to us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,

shanmugam_becse is offline Junior Member

Default Regardming SMS[vodofone]

I am vodofone user for nearly 4 to 5 years.

Recently I have recharged my mobile for Bonus 700 on 17th January 2012, This bonus covers 9000 Local/National SMS for 90 days.
    But I am allowed to send free sms of 100/day after that it is charging for 0.25p for every sms.
    Why are you charging me when I have sufficient free sms for 90 days.

Regarding this I had a talk with the customer care, but the answer what they gave is not satisfactory, they said it is a new policy
    that we are allowed to send only 100 free sms per day after that we will be charged for every sms.

This 9000 free Local/National SMS is brought only after the TRAI limitation of 100SMS/day, but later TRAI has revised it to 200.
    Then why havenít you increased the sms limit from 9000 to 18000 for this bonus pack.

I used to do a lot of SMS, so doing a simple calculation as given below according to your new policy, So I have to spend Rs. 750[Rs.25 per month for SMS alone
    Even after using 3000 SMS for a month.

You are making yourself profit by making us a loser.

Charge for 1 SMS = 0.25 p
    Charge for 100 SMS = Rs. 25
    SMS for 1 Month = 25 *30 = Rs. 750

I kindly request you, to bring a new bonus pack for sms which is covering 200 SMS/day and also increase the sms to 18,000 for Bonus 700

9884891033/9884675949
    Shanmugam.R

Hi Shanmugam,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We'll keep you informed about any new bonus card offers. Do email us at vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com for any assistance in future, we'll do our best to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai

Hi vodafone,
    Thanks for removing the flash message charges.Kindly can you communicate this to vodafone collection department as they are still asking me the whole amount including the message charges which i never activated.Hope you will resolve this soon.

tpraveen is offline Junior Member

I have been using the Vodafone for past 3 years. Currently i was traveling abroad in and out.Because of this i was not able to use my number for last two months. This week only i came back from abroad and learnt that my number got expired. So when i called vodafone customer care they told "if i recharge then the number will be activated in 24 hours( Even 10 rupees is enough to activate it) they did not mention about any charges". So i have recharged it with 100 rupees. when i checked next day my number got activated but showing zero balance when i enquirer about this the call center people telling they will take it as a charge what every there in my credit.

I felt like i was cheated. i don't mind paying charge to activate my account. But they should be having defined charge to activate the number and should be informed to be before detecting it. i also understand if they take the money which is there before the account got expired. But i have called the customer care based on their advice i have recharged my phone but they took all the money i have recharged. I have registered a complaint on this problem complain ref : 1338016414.

Also i find customer care give different information whenever i call them. It been a almost a week now the problem not yet solved.

Please help

Rgds,

Praveen (9962055080)

aman453 is offline Junior Member

i have activated 3g service on my vodafone no 9953453453 on 20/01/12 . I also recharged it with a 3 GB bonus card ( Rs. 855 ) for 3G @ 9 pm on the same day .
    But even after 28 hours the pack hasn't yet activated on my phone .
    And while complaining about this on customer care , either they put the phone on hold for long time and didn't respond or they just said that they can't register a complaint .
    worst is that even after paying this much i am not getting the service .
    and for last 6 months i can't explain about my network problems . whenever some1 calls me my phone is not reachable .every1 has to call for at least 6-7 times to make a successful call. Even my data speed was very low .
    I m really frustrated with this kind of service .

Hello Praveen,

Thanks for writing to us. We are unable to get in touch with you on the given number. Kindly walk into any of our stores for better assistance. You may also write to us at vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com Happy to help!

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai

yashmys is offline Junior Member

Default Third rate service by vodafone

Vodafone is a company that is unfit to be called as an MNC. Its working and employees are not qualified to answer any queries.
    I took this Vodafone 2G mobile internet #7829-5350-95. The internet plan was 1GB download for 95 RS and 2 GB dowbload for 149 rs.
    When there was still some download left I decided to do online recharge by ICICI bank online. By mistake I recharged for 150 RS instead of 149 RS. Later the customer care officer told me that since 150 rs was transferred instead of 149 RS, the internet account wont be recharged, instead this amount will be in the talk time and after the tax deduction the balance is 137 rs. When I told him that I use this SIM only for internet browsing and I dont need it for talktime, he suggested me to transfer another 30 rs and then dial *444*149*#, this will transfer the money from the talktime to the internet account and I will get 2GB of download.
    I transferred additional 30 rs and then dialled the number *444*149*#, and I found out that its still not working. I called the vodafone customer care again and they are saying both the internet download and talk time is zero.
    They are not able to explain to how it has become zero and they are not ready to send a softcopy of the data usage statement also. The earlier customer care officer cleary told me that talk time and internet download both are separate and unless that number is dialled the curreny wont be transferred from the talk time to internet account.
    Even after numerous complaints and phone calls there is not progress on anything. Vodafone scores very poor on customer care.

My experience has been very bad with vodafone and the quality of people in vodafone is very poor. I am mulling lodging a compaint with the consumer court on this.

Yash
    Bangalore
    98456-92791

Hi Yash,

We would like to inform you that the amount of Rs. 137/- has been deducted for browsing, hence the same cannot be reversed as it is valid usage. Kindly email us at vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Hi Vodafone,

Thanks for removing Flash messages for December bill , but your collection department is asking 100 Rs late fee for January bill . Just for your information they are taking full rental fees for January month but my outgoing and incoming was closed from 7 th January which i am ready to pay but not Late fee. More over I had already placed a request to close both of my vodafone connection 7829737333 and 8884737333.So kindly can you tell somebody from your collection desk to call me so that i can make final payment and close the issue for ever.

Hi Vodafone,

Nobody is replying to my Mail sent to vodafonecare.kar@vodafone.com, Corprelations.kar@vodafone.com, Prawesh.Kumar@vodafone.com ( regarding billing issue and closing the connection)

I had two issues

1. Immediate close of following Vodafone connections

Vodafone no.1 : 8884737333.

Vodafone no 2 : 7829737333

2. Billing issue in 8884737333 , even you had waived charges AGAINST FLASH MESSAGES , but surprisingly bill i reciecved not only have thoose charges but also late fee fine . But connection outgoing and incoming is closed from Jan 5th . but still it is asked me to pay full rental for month of Jan. Even asking them so many times to close the connection , nobody is closing it .Why should i pay bill for Jan when there is no incoming no outgoing??? from 5 th Jan. This is only harassment . I think this also needs media attention

Kindly resolve this two issues on urgent basis.

1. Vodafone Complaint