Thread: Vodafone complaint

babuji_thondar is offline Junior Member

Default Vodafone Bill - excess amount

Hi ,

This is babuji and stayed in palavanthangal,chennai - 600114. I was a vodafone postpaid customer for past 4 years and my number is 9962533066.Now i mentally suffered lot with his services.My complaint is,for the past 4 months they charged excess amount in my bill for vodafone live.I went and complaint the customer care,nanganallur before 3 months for my first excess amount for vodafone live and the person in the customer care told you use blackberry mobile,so automatically the services on and we charged and then he told leave that excess amount and pay the amount what you use.I registered my complaint first in that day and paid my amount.In next month also they charged for vodafone live.I went again and asked last time i complaint but you people not blocked the vodafone live.Again they told leave the excess amount and pay the amount what you use.I paid the amount what i use.Again next month also they charged for vodafone live in my bill.Again i went and said,this is my 3rd time complaint for this issue.You people not take any action for this cause.Again they said leave the amount and pay your amount and i paid.Last month also they charged a huge amount in my bill.Two days befor one guy Mr.Lakshmi Narayanan came and enquire me about my complaint and i talk wiht my office about this issue then you pay the bill.Today he called and simply said we not help you for this,you pay that full amount and informed me.His mobile number is 9884019616.I shocked and mentally tarcher this issue.

Please help me this issue and give me a releif.

Babuji

Hello Babuji,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern and for the time on our call, trust we were able to address your concern. Please email us at vodafonecare.chn@vodafone.com or can also call us on 198 (toll free number) for any assistance in future, we'd be glad to help.

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care, Chennai

satishjangir is offline Junior Member

sir per day rs-1 deducted from my account my mobile number is 9982952009 on per day i complaiined to vodafone care on 25-09-2011they tell me that i was using fnf sarvice but now not deducted your pament but per day my pament deducted.sir please help me my pament you give me bake please chek and take aqction pleas sir give my money please please give my money money please

salecha2000 is offline Junior Member

dear sir
    i have purchase sim card from my native from rajasthan bakra goan
    on 16/06/2011 i given all document id proof address proof and photo but vodafone company has disconnect the same
    with 1 month it has been disconnect my cell no 96720 84643
    my mother was using the cell in rajasthan but vode fone company has disconnect for non submission for proof
    but how its has been active for one month
    this 420 made to me

me vinod jain
    from bangalore

Hello Satishjangir,

Thanks for writing in to us. Please note that Re. 1 per day was deducted for the Family and Friend daily pack service. We would like to inform you that the Family and Friends service has been deactivated and Rs. 11 will be credited to your account in 48 hours as a gesture of goodwill. Email us at vodafonecare.raj@vodafone.com for any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

Vodafone Customer Care, Rajasthan

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for writing in. Please be informed that the number has been suspended due to incomplete documentation. We kindly request you to resubmit the documents at your nearest Vodafone Store to avoid permanent deactivation. Email us at vodafonecare.raj@vodafone.com for any further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Vodafone Customer Care, Rajasthan

Avinash Jaiswal is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Vodafone's Pathetic customer service and escalation handling skills

Hi sir

It started off on 21st of september when i received a sms from Vodafone saying that Astro alert service has been activated and Rs30 has been deducted from my account . I called up 111 Custcare and informed that i havent activated or sent any text or made any calls to activate it and requested them to deactivate the service at the same time ensure that the service dosent gets renewed next month and as it was confirmed by the custmer service rep i was assured that i wont end up losing 30 bucks again.
    Today 22nd October i received a text saying that my service has been renewed which i never activated in the first place as usual the rep dint accept it was a system mistake rather than doin it he kept on saying that i have activated it after being on phone for two hours dialing the cust service number 9 times speaking two different individuals still i havent received the confirmation weather the service has been deactivated or not.
    Now when i am trying to get through to them i am unable to reach them the only message that i am getting is the IVR saying Vodafone has been selected as the number 1 service provider and they are happy to help me.

Avinash Jaiswal

Hello Avinash Jaiswal,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share your number with us here http://bit.ly/qmZ7UH We're keen to resolve the matter at the earliest. You can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

Kind Regards,
    Vodafone Customer Care

suyognashik is offline Junior Member

Default Excess Charges

My mobile no is 98232-49232.I am a prepaid customer of Vodafone Blackberry.Please note I was charged excess amount for the call I made to Ireland.The tarrif for Ireland is Rs.6.40 per minute and for a call of duration 3minutes and 29 seconds I was charged Rs.400/-instead of Rs.25.60/-.The details for the same are summarised below for your information and corrective action.

My Mobile no.:98232-49232
    Type of card:Prepaid
    Date of Call:07/12/2011
    No. to which call done:00353766861528.
    Country:Ireland
    Call Duration:3 minutes 29 seconds
    call time:20.50 Hrs.
    Complaint filed on mobile to 111- 1097020904 21.55 Hrs by Kamaljeet Kaur on 7/12/2011.

Complaint filed at your office at Nashik-1097191070 15.49 Hrs.By Suchita on 8/12/2011.

Received SMS From Vodafone on 11/12/2011:Was asked to call on 111 for further clarification
    Called 111 at 11.01 Hrs- No satisfactory answer was given.
    Received call from 02041460500- Was told someone senior will be in touch within 24 hrs.
    Called 111 On 20/12/2011-9.11 Hrs.-Was told complaint resolved as the call rates are correct.

Please note I have made calls earlier to the same number and some other numbers in Ireland.The call charged was 6.40Rs. per minute which is very much mentioned in your tarrifs as wel.For 2-3 very short calls(less than a minute) before this call suddenly I was charged Rs. 15 per minute and for the call I have mentioned earlier I was charged Rs.100 per minute.As it is also not a premium destination the charges are wrongly charged.I will request you to take note of this and correct the problem and revert the charges immediately.

Yogesh Pawar

Dibyendu Dey is offline Junior Member

Hi, My Mob no is 09645677360. With deep regret i would like to put forward that the customer care service of Vodafone is not to the expected level of the brand image Vodafone owns. I had done a recharge 4 days back and activated the monthly BBM 399 unlimited prepaid plan ( like i do every month) and the money got deducted. But the plan did not get active. i had called Vodafone customer care almost 25 times and had to repeat the entire story all 25 times regarding the issue i am facing. i have been transferred to various departments...promised a call back from supervisors and assurance that the internet and BBM will start in 24 hours..but even after 4 days i dont have a solution..i have even been offered a refund of the amount by 3 supervisors but yet to receive any relief...more than the money it is the loss of faith and loyalty i had for Vodafone.. i will never suggest any friends this service and will get my services disconnected asap.i will lodge a complaint in the consumer court regarding the misery I had to go through for no fault of mine. Would request Vodafone not to treat their loyal customers like this and dont let them be the subject of such harassment. Needless to say that the resolution deadlines are never met and the resolution time is pathetic.

Unhappy BBM and Internet not activated even after 4 days

I am Dibyendu Dey and my Mob no. is 9645677360.

I had done a recharge 4 days back and have activated my BBM 399 Plan as i usually do every month. But my Blackberry services and internet has not been started even 4 days after the money was deducted and after 25 calls to the Customer care. I have been assured by many supervisors of a call back and assurance of BBM activation in 24 hours but even after 24* 4 Hours the issue is still unresolved. i was also offered a refund of INR 399 promised which i have not received yet.
    First of all getting through the customer care number is difficult and even if u get through...you are asked the same question again and again.. in my case i had to repeat the whole story more than 25 times. Every supervisor i talk to tells me that they are writing a mail to the technical team and also updating the case logs so that next time i call, i do not have to repeat..But i have to repeat the same story all over again.was transferred to various departments and kept on hold for longer periods and disconnected by the agents many times.
    My whole experience is nothing but pathetic and not what i had expected from a brand like Vodafone. I have used other service providers but this low level of customer service is not there elsewhere.
    I will be expecting a resolution in the next 24 Hours as i have waited enough and suffered enough which i do not deserve to.

Dibyendu Dey is offline Junior Member

9645677360: My complaint is yet to be reverted and acknowledged..this is unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Dibyendu Dey View Post
    Yesterday morning i was promised a refund of the amount by a supervisor within 24 hours..today after more than 42 Hours when i called..i was informed that it takes 48 hours..tomorrow when i call again..they might say it will take 72 hours..grt work VODAFONE..The service is pathetic..

rrawat2k4 is offline Junior Member

Default Vodafone billing issue

This email is regarding my unexpected vodafone bill of July_Aug 2011.
    I were using Rs.299 monthly plan, generally my vadafone usage was around Rs 400-500 but in the month of Jul-Aug i got 5000+ amount bill in which around Rs. 4000+ added for GPRS for that i have activated 2GB GPRS plan cast Rs. 90 per month. I got an call from
    vodafone representative, asked me to activate that plan but in vodafone bill GPRS charges added according per byte rate which is not correct.
    Due to this vodafone deactivated my outgoing calls. because of this issue, I faced many problems and inconvenience .

I explain one representative from payment collection agency from vodafone. She told me to pay only voice call amount Rs 510 after that you need not to pay any amount in you next bill.

But now again i got deducted bill which is not what she told me and also getting calls from Vodafone payment collection agency to pay remaining amount RS 4000+, now they are making calls to my relatives also and asking for my no, however they already having my no. I sent many mails to them regarding this issue now i got a call on 3/1/2012 from payment collection agency asking me to pay only Rs 700 only after that we will provide you settlement letter from Vodafone and in future you will not receive any more calls from Vodafone. however i already paid them the voice call amount. When i asked them to reply this discussion on my sent mail for future records then they refused to do that.
    Please suggest.

Hello RRawat,

Thanks for writing to us with your concern. We are sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please share your number with us at Vodafone India - Complaints - Requests - Enquires we'll get back to you with assistance at the earliest. For any other assistance you can call us on 198.

Vodafone Customer Care