Thread: 3days bill is Rs 927, and discontinuing number

Ginsethomas is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default 3days bill is Rs 927, and discontinuing number

Hi sir/ madam
    Myself GINSE Thomas as a resident of delhi, would like to complaint that my mobile service provider reliance , have bean discontinued my incoming and out going of my number 9015343629, because of some other number s payment is due.
    I have taken a new number around one and a half year back and I used the same for only 3days and they discontinued that number ( 8287343629) because of failed address verification. For that they are charging me now a sum of Rs 927. And I paid the same in reliance store.
    And I talked to customer care they don't have any details of my usage of the number.
    So please kindly do the needful to wave off this amount and let me to continue the number(9015343629) and i don't have any idea about when it is going to start my incoming and outgoing.
    Contact
    Last edited by Ginsethomas; 06-15-2016 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Nn

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Dear Ginse,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. We assure you that we strive to provide you with the best of our services, at all times. We appreciate your patience.

Reliance Communications

Last Post: 08-05-2015, 02:27 PM
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 12:03 AM
  3. Airtel mobile number 9810460703 Wrong bill on closed number.
    By ashish7sinha@gmail.com in forum Mobile