Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Reliance Communication- Fake Rs.16 WhatsApp Plan

Angry Fake Plan

As Reliance launched its new data service of Unlimited Whatsapp only for 16 Rs. per month. If you go on their website you will see that scheme ads on front page Reliance Prepaid Mobile Recharge Vouchers & Reliance Mobile Recharge Information[/url] after seeing that ads I had activated that service on my cell phone. once service get activated they deducted 16 rs. from my balance. and when i used that facebook and whatsapp. my balance also get deducted because i used the internet. I did complain in customer care more than 5 times. even they are saying, sir, their is a problem in our plan. when it will get activate even they don't know. and even they are not giving my 16 rs. refund to me… so pls do something on this. and take action against the Reliance.

Sibin sathyan Guest

Thumbs down Whatsapp plan is not working in reliance. / fake plan by reliance

I had activated thrice the whatsapp plan by reliance relining the information given at reliance official website.
    The plan says for Rs. 16, whatsapp will be available for 30 days. But I found it to be a completely fraudulent plan by reliance as I lost almost Rs. 100 trying to activate this plan. And the customer care response was even worse. They told me to change the settings in whatsapp and hung up. But there is no settings to change in whatspp. And is not getting connected again.
    My reliance number is: 8893864433
    Not expecting any positive response from this cheater network.
    thank you.

Default Fake whatsapp plan

I had activated whatsapp plan on 16th sept, 2013 after I saw in reliance website. Its clearly mentioned that with 16rs. customer can active whatsapp and facebook too, but after activation I cant use whatsapp and facebook. I also have called customercare and written mails for the same but no response from customercare and they are giving only excuses, even I told that refund 16rs for that also they are not ready. Reliance making fool to customers and fake things given in the reliance website.

Rinki Singh

SunnyArora198545 Guest

Thumbs down Fake whats app plan 16 Rs.

As Reliance launched its new data service of Unlimited Whatsapp only for 16 Rs. per month. If you go on their website you will see that scheme ads on front page Reliance Prepaid Mobile Recharge Vouchers & Reliance Mobile Recharge Information[/url] after seeing that ads I had activated that service on my cell phone. once service get activated they deducted 16 rs. from my balance. and when i used that facebook and whatsapp my balance also get deducted because i used the internet. Please take action against the Reliance. My contact no. is 8882013288. Every week they also deduct my balance for VAS service and i also complaint for the same more than 50 times but no action has been taken and i also mailed them but they never responsed.

Thank,
    Sunny Arora

pallabiprasad Guest

Default wrong balance deduction for watsapp plan and my college plan

i had activated the auto renewal my college plan a few months back. Every month it started deducting balance unnecessarily. This month i was charged 16rs thrice for the same service. I had called the customer care a number of times and all of them asked me to wait on line while they would transfer the cal. Each time i waited for almost half n hour after which the cal got disconnected. Finally one day he said that my complaint had been registered and i would be refunded at least 32rs within a few days. Two days back i had also activated the watsapp plan for which i was charged 16rs. but when i used watsapp, normal internet charges were deduced from my balance. Today i called the customer care again and she said that no such complaint about the college plan was registered. They do not have any record regarding my past balance deductions and for the watsapp plan she said that there is some technical error and to try again later. she was extremely rude and my cal was disconnected while i was still speaking. I have been a very loyal customer and this kind of misbehavior and rudeness will force me to change from reliance to some other network. I thus request you to kindly refund my balance asap...

RCOMcare is offline Senior Member
    Jun 2010

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

unregistered Guest

Default Whatsapp plan is not working in reliance. / fake plan by reliance

My reliance number is: 9691319488
    Not expecting any positive response from this cheater network.
    thank you.

Tanuj Chandrakar

Ranjit Rathod Guest

Default problem in whatsapp

I recharged Rs 16 for whatsapp but its not working ... I also contact to customer care but he cant answer problem .. so what I do ??

Thumbs down reliance whats up plan not working

i have activated reliance whatsup plan for rs 16 on 29/09/2013. i have message saying that your plan has been activated.
    1. after that i tried to do message from whats up and also tried to receive message on whats up--both failed.
    2. then i started rcom gprs and again send and receive message to whats up--it work but to my utter surprise MY BALANCE GOT REDUCED 2 RS.

FROM HOW MANY OF CUSTOMER THEY CHARGED RS 16 WITHOUT GIVING OFFERED SERVICE.
    QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT 16 RS. BUT QUESTION IS BEING CHEATED BY WRONG SERVICE.
    NAME: VIPUL
    EMAIL: vips.as79@gmail.com

Default whats app plan not working

Name: manish
    GSM reliance no: 9829036210

Subject: wrong balance deduction on free watsapp plan of Rs.16/30 days

Today on 1st Oct,2013 i activated Watsapp plan for Rs.16 for 30 days and using it on watsapp application only downloaded from watsapp website. Still full day, 30 mb is getting deducted from data balance. I called customer care more than 10 times and they all say 1 line repeated line:
    watsapp is free, abb balance nahi katega, aap use kijiye.. & some stupid customer care representative have even told me that watsapp is free but you have to take any GPRS plan for 30 days,, now what a foolish thing he told me.

Angry WhatsApp plan of Rs 16 not working

I activated the WhatsApp plan of Rs 16 in my Samsung galaxy and when it was not working I called the customer care they are saying that the plan is not for non-android phone.

What the hell does that mean?? In the reliance online recharge website I read about the pack and there they did not mention it anywhere that its not for android users. Isn't it cheating the customers and providing insufficient information misleading the customers?

I have been a dedicated user on Reliance but it seems such fake services provided by reliance will compel me to switch to other services. Wish I had read the disputes about the pack before activating it

RELIANCE SUCKS

Wasim Guest

Default whats app plan 16 Rs.

I have activated whats app plan for 16. But I am not able to connect when I use Internet connection then my balance got deducted.
    Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
    My contact No is: 9693308246
    Name:Wasim Anjum

Irshad162633 Guest

Default Reliance is a cheater

They
    will deducte my 120rs when i use only whatsapp.when i call customer
    care they confess but not return my extra deducted balance .
    Cheater...please help....

Angry whatsapp plan 16 activated but still balance deduction

i had activated my whatsapp plan for 16rs but still my balance is deducted whenever i use whats app an each time customer cares system isnt working or his 24 hours of issue resolving never ends,
    reliance is really robbing people it should check into this matter and return every customers balance and 16 rs charged for fake service should change its illiterate customer care who hear something and explain problems of other plans.

Integrity and honesty of reliance is really doubtfull now for me, its my and bad experience with reliance and if it doesnt remains solved i will hence forth not use or recommend recommend this to any other poor customer who get it and then waste their time , break their head and still dont get problem solved and for all this efforts reliance chages them...
    reliance should change to not reliable

Default Continued deduction of balance after RS16 whatsapp plan & stupid reply from CC !!!

Contact No. -- 8468984688

I got the Rs.16 whatsapp plan activated on my phone day before yesterday. But even after that, my balance continued to shrink until I realised to check it.
    I called Customer Care, and the reply I got was such a stupid one.. It was "You need to activate GPRS plan alongside Whatsapp Plan, and then balance will not be deducted. Bcoz you are using Smartphone, therefore, an additional GPRS plan is a must and the Rs.16 Whatsapp plan will apply only after that." When asked that how is it possible, the person said that we cant help, the guidelines & policies have changed...!!!!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast