Thread: Reliance - My college Plan Fraud & call rate issue.

Ameya sangle Guest

Angry Reliance - My college Plan Fraud & call rate issue.

I subscribed to my college plan on 25 sept. I received conformation msg regarding the activation about it. My balance was deducted.
    However I did not get the benifits of the plan - free whatsapp and facebook access.
    I registered complaints with the customer care on no. of occasions
    complaint no. 188816198 , 188067866, 188816198, 188437959, 188969034
    the answers i got are
    "Kindly note that, as per the service request number 188067866 you are not eligible for the FRC/ recharge Offer as NO recharge has been done"
    "We regret for the inconvenience caused in this regard.
    Kindly note that the college pack is active in your account in that pack all calls at 5p/minutes within group and sms at 5p/sms within group.
    Assuring you of our best services always. "

these are very contradicting remarks firstly they say I am not eligible and no recharge was done. Then they reply that the pack is active on my no.!! how is that even possible.

"We request you to get back to us with the details mentioned below to initiate further action.

1. Date of recharge : -
    2. STV Recharge Amount: -
    3. Exact nature of Problem:
    (For e.g calls are charged at 0.50p/min instead of 1.2p/sec: -

Your co-operation and patience in this regard will be highly appreciated."

Now the problem that they have stated in the e.g. is also faced by me. customer care executive was rude to talk to. None of the problem has been solved in 20 days
    I want to lodge a complaint in the consumer court.

RCOMcare is online now Senior Member
    Jun 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ameya sangle View Post
    I registered complaints with the customer care on no. of occasions
    complaint no. 188816198 , 188067866, 188816198, 188437959, 188969034
    the answers i got are
    "We regret for the inconvenience caused in this regard.
    Assuring you of our best services always. "

1. Date of recharge : -
    2. STV Recharge Amount: -
    3. Exact nature of Problem:
    (For e.g calls are charged at 0.50p/min instead of 1.2p/sec: -

Your co-operation and patience in this regard will be highly appreciated."

I want to lodge a complaint in the consumer court.

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

bindassdost is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by RCOMcare View Post

even im affecting by same problem
    nobody is able to tell how the hell facebook and whatsapp is free if balance is deducting

register my complaint pls

Default My college plan doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by bindassdost View Post

register my complaint pls
    I'm also facing a similar problem. I got the my college plan activated on my number 9022762813 on the 10th of october. But till date I'm charged for whatsapp and facebook usage! Uptill now, aroung Rs.18 has been deducted from my account as data usage. When I call to complain about the same, I'm not getting any proper response. I have complained atleast 10 times, but only once i was given a complain number. It is:18965301. I recieved this number on the 12th Oct. The worst part is that most of the time when I call the customer care I'm told that no such plan is active on my account. Today I'm being told that no balance has been deducted from my account!!

I haven't got any proper response or resolution for my problem. I would suggest that my balance of Rs. 18 be credited to my account. And my plan charge of Rs.16 be transferred to the subscription of the Whatsapp plan instead of the my college plan!

R_COMcare1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bindassdost View Post

Cheers,

RCom Care

Default Reliance "college Plan"

I subscribed to this plan .Rs 16 was paid by me for free facebook and whatsapp but reliance deducted extra money without informing so i stopped using internet.Then on 30th Dec,Rs 16 was automatically cut from my bal for once again activating this "free" whatsapp and facebook schme
    I do not want this scheme anymore.it is a scam

Sagnik Bhattacharya Guest

Default Reliance College Plan Code Error

My college has an ID WB4210 which is giving an error every time I try to activate it. 51111 is saying to check code. But it is the same code that's given on your site. What's wrong?

From 10th of august I am trying to subscribe for the college plan. But getting a reply that my college id is incorrect. I confirmed my college id in reliance site thrice and the id which i gave is right. I complained in 198 7-8 times from 10th and everytime they said that i should wait and again try because i am getting this message due to some network issue and i should follow the same procedure again. I tried again and again but getting the same message in reply. Atlast i spoke to one of the senior executive and he gave me a new id and told that my id is wrong and in the site it is wrongly given so i should try his id which he gave me. I tried that id but again I received the same message so again i called 198 and spoke to the senior executive and he asked me to visit the nearest reliance mobile store and my problem will be solved. When i went their they said to go to the reliance world which is around 8 kms away from that reliance store. I went there. When i went their for customer care i had to stand in a long cue for around 45mins and when my turn came and i spoke to him about my problem he just said that he does'nt even know anything about the college plan so he could not help and i should write to the authorities by sending email which is given in the reliance site.
    Now i have also sent a message to them so now i should request you to take some action against the customer care of reliance.
    My phone no. Is 8820836766

RCOMcare is online now Senior Member
    Jun 2010

My phone no. Is 8820836766

Angry Problem with My College Plan

Have been using this plan since the last six months or so. Accessing Facebook always deducts balance from my account, 8388022972. I did complain several times to reliance customer care in 198, but the problem never solved. Just came through this post and found so many guys with the same problem. So, may I know if accessing Facebook in this plan actually free, or is it wrong information given in the Reliance website!!!

Pankaj Jaiswal Guest

Thumbs down My College Plan not working in proper Kolkata.

I have tried to activate My College Plan with the IDs given on Reliance site but i am getting a single error that "Please send correct college id". If the IDs given at the Reliance Site are wrong then please provide correct IDs. I am trying this from 25th August 2013 at address 57/6 b.t road kol-2. Please contact me with solution at 9830880351.

Default free facebook not working

I have the same problem. have been using this pack for the last six months. everytime i use facebook it deducts balance from my account, 8388022972. i did complain to 198 several times, but the problem never solved.

wazid Guest

Default my college plan

My no. Is 8824391462. On my no. Mg college plan is not activated. I tried various time, but error show please try after some time. I msg SUB RJ4371 TO 51111, BUT not activated yet. Please activate this service on my nnumber.

9832512942 Guest

Default My college Plan is not activating to my number.

i have sufficient balance in my account(9832512942), but the above mentioned plan is not activating at my number, every time there is a reply to me from reliance that " please try again after some time". plz solve my problem

Subramanian Guest

Default My college pack not activating

I had college pack from August 2013. It worked fine till Sep,2013. Then on the 30th day, I got messages that it was re-activated and balance deducted. Then I got message that the money was refunded back. Now I am trying to activate the pack only with a response of 'Please try again after some time'. If this pack is for everyone, why I am being ostracized from the pack? Kindly solve this at the earliest before I loose trust in Reliance completely.

My mobile no: 8373931439

1. Idea Call Rate change and customer care not helping on the issue
    By sharafat.aalam in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:49 PM
  2. Call rate plan changed by Tata Docomo(Provider)
    By hanumant7 in forum Mobile Billing Problem
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 02:37 PM
  3. Vodafone changed call rate plan
    By becool in forum Mobile Services
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 08:28 PM
  4. Call Rate Plan Changed by Provider(TATA DOCOMO)
    By hanumant7 in forum Mobile Billing Problem