Thread: Tata indicom prepaid e- recharge refund

sach12in is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default Tata indicom prepaid e- recharge refund

My tata indicom prepaid number is 9242934258. i used online recharge facility of tata indicom on 10 oct 2009 and it failed but the amount i.e. Rs 101/- has been deducted from my account of which details are mentioned below Date-10-Oct-2009 (10-Oct-2009) TO TRANSFER- Tata Indicom Payments Ref No.- MSBI9106863306IG11836661 TRANSFER TO 10892939867 Amount- 101.00 i immediately contacted customer care and registered my complaint ,complaint number is 071941916 . also i submitted an online complaint on tata indicom's website complaint number is 113756. i have been told by customer care that the problem will be solved within 3 days and till date it has not been solved. and since last three days when i contact customer care they reply me everyday that it will be solved within 24 hrs. i m really fed up of it .please help me for getting my money back.

bhaskar040422 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default tata indicom prepaid erecharge money refund

my name is bhaskar mondal, my tata indicom prepaid mobile no. is 9286641610. on 17th oct 2009 i have tried to recharge my mobile through online, but recharge was not succesful but money(100/-) has been deducted from my sbi acount- 30476666168. and my money has not been refunded till now. Track id for the transaction of money from my acount is - POS PRCH 4637860106912066 929068604136 1001. so please look after my problem.

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Tata Indicom prepaid connection

Myself SATENDRA PAL is using Tata Indicom prepaid connection. I received call from
    Tata last month for postpaid connection then their executive came same day (26th
    Oct)and took 600 Rs. for connection and told that Rs.500 will be refundable after 40
    days or will be adjusted in the monthly bill. They told that monthly rent be of
    Rs.200 and I will also get 150 minutes talk time free and 150 sms also free.Tata to
    tata any call will be free. Local all calls 30 paise per minute and std 50 paise per
    minute.
    The Executive give me receipt of Rs.600 also on which Rs.500 refundable was also
    clearly mentioned and I was told that my post paid connection will be activated
    within 2-3 days and I will also receive new sim card with same no.
    My receipt no. CR no. is 9866. I called so many times then at their nos but they did
    not pick up the phones mostly and whenever somebody picked up they gave assurance
    that soon my connection will start but now today its more than a month I am wating
    my time
    and money in calling them.

Please look in to the matter and arrange to recover my money and take strict action
    against these people.I am giving below their all available contact nos. and address

TATA TELE SERVICES
    2A OLD ISHWAR NAGAR
    MATHURA ROAD OKHLA PHASE-II
    NEW DELHI
    Ph : 9278028653(BHUPINDER- WHO CAME TO RECEIVE MONEY)
    : 9212545866(KARAN/ANKIT/SAMEER)
    : 9212034913(SWEETI KUMARI)
    : 9278114171(Customer care)

Looking forward to your earliest feedback.

SATENDRA PAL
    (9213108529)
    M2B/A4, BANKE BIHARI APARTMENT-4
    SHALIMAR GARDEN EXT-2, SHAIBABAD
    GHAZIABAD-201005
    INDIA

Dear All,

I faced same scenario and lost Rs.600, the agent who come to collect the money provided me 3 different numbers are and the name of agent is Roopesh 8802071999 , 9278113047 , 9212545866 and 9212361333 . Kindly suggest me what should I have to do ?

Dear SATENDRA PAL kindly tell me what is the current situation from your side .

Pratyush

Quote Originally Posted by adv.singh View Post

days or will be adjusted in the monthly bill. They told that monthly rent be of
    minute.
    clearly mentioned and I was told that my post paid connection will be activated
    within 2-3 days and I will also receive new sim card with same no.
    my time
    and money in calling them.

TATA TELE SERVICES
    2A OLD ISHWAR NAGAR
    MATHURA ROAD OKHLA PHASE-II
    NEW DELHI
    Ph : 9278028653(BHUPINDER- WHO CAME TO RECEIVE MONEY)
    : 9212545866(KARAN/ANKIT/SAMEER)
    : 9212034913(SWEETI KUMARI)
    : 9278114171(Customer care)

Looking forward to your earliest feedback.

SATENDRA PAL
    INDIA

1. Tata Indicom Prepaid Walky phone
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 05:41 PM
  2. tata indicom prepaid
    By radha dhiman goswami in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 12:28 PM