This is a discussion on Fraud scheme within the Mobile Billing Problem forums, part of the Mobile category; I received a message by the company to recharge my prepaid number 7276692963 with INR 100 to get a talktime ...
- 08-10-2012, 02:56 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
I received a message by the company to recharge my prepaid number 7276692963 with INR 100 to get a talktime of INR 120.I did the recharge on the same day i.e. 5th AUGUST 2012 with the same amount with transaction ID:”100001788516402″ but instead got only INR 86 as a talktime.I called the customer care and got a response that the rest amount will be credited within 24 hours.But as expected it did not.So I called them again,this time they registered my complaint with the reference number “1442232700″ and the person who talked was “RAHUL SHINDE”
After two days also my balance was not credited.So I called the customer care again and now they are putting my number just on hold.No response.I am really disappointed with the response.If you can please guide me with what further can be done I would be really thankfull.
- By Ashwingawli in forum Online ShoppingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2013, 08:40 PM
- By psrathore in forum Travel AgentReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:22 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Mobile ServicesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:16 PM
- By rasagna in forum InsuranceReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2011, 05:21 PM
- By ritukhivsare in forum Product And ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:42 AM