Thread: Reliance Postpaid Duplicate bill not send on Email id

Nilesh Prajapati is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Thumbs up Reliance Postpaid Duplicate bill not send on Email id

Dear sir.

I m Assistant Engineer on the Ahmedabad Muncipal Corporation. Complany has alloted to me Reliance CDMA post paid connection. no is 9327038747.
    Now i want to require Duplicate bill on my email id but reliance has not sending August-09, September-09 bill. and AMC has deduction amount on my salary. so pls take correct action again the Reliance communication.

Nilesh Prajapati.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

For your complaint you will have to send a written complaint to the nodal officer of the Company. Wait for the response for at least 10 days because the Nodal officer will have to provide you any solution within 10 working days. Send a written complaint and kindly revert back soon after getting any reply from him. The address is:
    Rcomnodalofficer.GJ@relianceada.com

Deepak Naroliya Guest

Default Duplicate Bill

Dear sir.

I m Assistant Engineer on the Sanjay nagar nanakhedaa Ujjain. Complany has alloted to me Reliance CDMA post paid connection. no is 9303802300.
    Now i want to require Duplicate bill on my email id but reliance has not sending Octomber-09, November-09 bill. so pls take correct action again the Reliance communication.

Deepak Naroliya
    9303802300.

Post regarding post paid bill detail summary ie call summary list

I am working in Deepak cables (I) limited and my company has provided the postpaid connection.and i need the detailed call summary report. so please do the needful by mailing me the detail, my no is 09326481809 and my id is nsuresh3082@gmail.com.

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Default Bill details

As you mentioned that you need the detailed of call summary of your post paid connection, so that you can contact to the customer care of it.
    Still have a question feel free to contact us again.
    Last edited by adv.richa; 07-10-2010 at 12:42 PM.

reenu Guest

Question verification

Dear Sir/madam
    On date of 17th , i have received a call from relince.executive told me that in ur number on 17th july'10 to 17th sep'10 relince to relince free.after 2 months 90rs rent.i have just confirm that its free or not?
    Please check my details and reply me.

Neha
    9311950333

vachan24 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2010

Angry wrong billing of my reliance data card

My reliance number is 9342301670( its a internet connection) and the package is 1 GB in the morning and 10 GB at night.

This time I have received a bill for Rs 2,104.0 for having exceeded the usage during night time by 2619 units and have and been charged Rs 2104.74 for the same.

I also have a internet login ID and password for my internet connection and here I can see the total data usagefor the same month i.e for the period July 9, 2010 to August 8, 2010. It shows that my morning usage is 0.34 GB and night usage is 8.73 GB. In fact adding both the total usage is 9.07 GB.

In this scenario, this bill is wrong or the usage shown on my user ID is wrong. In fact I keep using the internet after carefully examining that I do no have to pay anything extra.

Pls let me kno what can be done in such a scenario.

Best Regards,

Vachan.

Post No billing details l sent on my email ID

I have applied for billing to be sent on my email Id.
    This facility is activated on january-2010
    Since a long time is already passed ,no one bills was sent on my e mail Id.
    several times I contact to customer care but after assuring it doest not happens.

You are requested to look into matter.
    Kindly enforce to send all the earlier bill since jan-2010 without any extra charge.

abhishek katariya Guest

Question Reliance Postpaid Duplicate bill not send on Email id

I have applied for billing to be sent on my email Id.

Since a long time is already passed ,no one bills was sent on my e mail Id.

You are requested to look into matter.
    Kindly enforce to send all the earlier bill since jan-2011 without any extra charge.

mahender Guest

Post bill ditel

[QUOTE=Deepak Naroliya;26928]Dear sir.

I m dsng Engineer on the indira telivisan ltd. Complany has alloted to me Reliance CDMA post paid connection. no is 9380070101.
    Now i want to require Duplicate bill on my email id but reliance has not sending feb 11 bill. so pls take correct action again the Reliance communication.

rajmahender

santoshranchi9 is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Dear sir.

I m Doctor on the ESI Model Hospital in Jharkhand. Complany has alloted to me Reliance CDMA post paid connection. no is 9386850791
    Now i want to require Duplicate bill on my email id but reliance has not sending March 11 to sept. 11 bill. and but i pay every month in reliance web world.so pls take correct action again the Reliance communication.

Quote Originally Posted by santoshranchi9 View Post

Hi Ambika,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by santoshranchi9 View Post

Hi Ambika,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

hitesh mehta Guest

Default from reliance camunication not getting response for mobile duplicate bill

from dated 17.10.2011 i visit reliance web anjali branch ahmedabad for requesting sept month bill copy and give my email ID for ebill till no mail receive from reliance camunication. 19th oct 2011 i register my compalint in customer care regarding sept month invoice copy they said you will get mail within 3 hour's till date 20th oct 2011 no response. 2time i personaly visit to relaince anjali branch 2time i register compalint in customer care but no result . If they are not intrested to give service to the customer it is worth for us in future we think about that to continue with them or not .

please request to concern department on behaf of me and do the need full

yours faithfully,
    Mr Hitesh mehta
    Ahmedabad
    hjmehta02@gmail.com

Hi Hitesh,

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

1. vodafone postpaid bill issue