Thread: IDEA postpaid

Oct 2009

Default IDEA postpaid

Name:  Idea.jpg
Views: 11939
    My name is Satyaprem Upadhyay and i reside in Gurgaon . I took idea postpaid connection for mobile (Mobile Number : 9891901170) .
    I was very regular in paying my bills for my phone.
    Then I took a plan for using GPRS on my phone , in which unlimited surfing is free from night 11 PM to morning 6 AM , and if used in between I would be charged with 1paise/KB .
    I was using it and used to surf daily in the night . But one day after using in Night ( 16 Aug) when I dialled *147# to check my balance it showed sudden increase of 1500 Rs approx in my Unbilled amount .
    I called customer care then and there , they told me that they did not have any information , and unbilled amount is different from the amount being billed so stay chilled .
    I thought but still a sudden increase of my bill , I was really shocked.
    Then after 2 days ( date 18 Aug ) the same process repeated and My unbilled amount increased by a sudden 300 Rs , I was again surprised , so I called customer care again , they told the same old story ,
    But they told that we would have log after 2 days so call after 2 days , I called but they said they don’t know , and wait for Your bill to generate .
    When My bill generated It was 3352 Rs ,a whooping 1800 Rs extra .And when i analysed those extra Rs where there in GPRS usage on those 2 days .
    I called customer care and reported then problem in my Bill , I told that I do not understand that when my usage is free from 11 i the night to 7 in the morning , how I could be charged . They too did not understood the problem and arranged a call back from a higher executive .
    When I received the call they said that your usage is free from 11 but u have logged in 4 min before 11, and our database notes the login time , so you are charged for the 3-4 hours after that with the rate of 1 Paise / KB , I told but when my usage is free from 11 why are u charging after 11 too .
    Charge for those 4 min at the rate of 1 paise / KB n after that is free.
    They again arranged a call from another executive , and told the same set of problems again , they said now the bill is generated , and we can do nothing .
    I sent mails at customer care Delhi IDEA , then reported the problem , but again they were not ready to understand the problem .
    They finally said that they we can waive off at max 100 Rs , but not more than that .I said but look in to the matter it is not just about 100 Rs . It is about almost 2000 Rs.
    So please help me Sir as I am unable to understand as to how to proceed for this problem as Idea people are not ready to understand their fault. And This large amount for phone bill is unpayable.

Please help me.

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Default my bill statment

my name is Shreepal my no is (9911035080).i want my bill statement (1 jan 2010 to 31 june 2010).plz my bill soft copy send my mail id.my mail id is (reenuadhana123@gmail.com).

Shree Pal

To know the statement please contact to your customer care.

sanjayhadkar Guest

Thumbs up want ebill

i want my mobile bill on my email (san6578@yahoo.com)
    Last 2 months they sent my bill on my email but i dont get it so pls help me
    solve this problem or call me on my mobile No. 9702988586

ideacellular is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Default Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by sanjayhadkar View Post
    i want my mobile bill on my email (san6578@yahoo.com)
    Last 2 months they sent my bill on my email but i dont get it so pls help me
    solve this problem or call me on my mobile No. 9702988586

We wish to inform you that the prepaid call details for a period of one month can be provided against your mobile number at a nominal charge of Rs.25/- (softcopy via mail).We request you to visit at any of our nearest My Idea Showroom for the same.

Regard,
    Ideacellular

Amit tyagi Guest

my Mobile NO. is 9927015337. please give me bill details & sms details of last two month in my email id.my email id is kalpana.tygi@rediffmail.com

pradeeprajput Guest

Thumbs down Payment

My name is Pradeep Kumar Singh My Postpaid No.9911452097 Please Check My Payment

ARUN TYAGI Guest

Thumbs down Idea not help us

MY NAME ARUN TYAGI I AM USING IDEA POSTPAID NO 9911976262 MY COMPLAINT IS IDEA COMPANY WITHOUT INFORMATION MY BILL DUE AND BILL GENRATE DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED AND I AM FILL MARKIT MOVE FORM 8th MARCH 2011 TO CHANGE MY PLAN BUT MOST TIME IS GO I AM CALLING CUSTOMER CARE THEN ANY TIME IDEA EXECUTIVE SAYS YOUR TIME HAS BEEN EXTAIN WHY ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Jadhav p n Guest

Default Forgot my password.

my name is Parmeshwar narayan jadhav my no is (8888871606)i forgot my password .i want my bill statement password to open statement .plz send my password on mail id is (pnjadhavkvul@gmail.com).

P N Jadhav

Default Forgot the user name and password

SIR MY NAME IS SAMIR SHET. I HAVE TAKEN A IDEA POST PAID CONNECTION, NO. IS 9689911582 BUT I FORGOT THE USER NAME AND PASSWORD OF THE SAME . IF I WANT TO CHECK THE BILL I AM NOT ABLE TO CHECK THE SAME. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.
    MY EMAIL ID IS samirgshet@rediffmail.com

RAJESH KANU Guest

Smile Change of billing date

Respected sir, i using your network in assam circle. My mobile no. Is +919085399277 i want to change my billing date to 1st of every month so, i request you to kindly my billing date.

Default get bill

please send my bill details of month march,april,may...................to this ID-gladsonpa@gmail.com

shivam_vijay Guest

Angry not correct information gather

maine postpaid ka (net ka )unlimited plan liya hai .bad me maine satara (maharashtra)priya cellular(addess-ravivar peth satara mobile-9922440446) me puchya a jo plan band karke prepaid ka plan le sakte hai kya .to unone answer diya ki postpaid kam se kam 4 month tak compulary chalu rahna padega .bad me prepaid kar sakte hai.

neerajrwh is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Complaints regarding to showing unusual unbilled usage by idea

I am Neeraj D. Sharma Mob no 09327973508 from Surat - Gujarat - I am Idea Postpaid Subscriber. I have subscribed to IDEA PSB 199(497) plan and i have changed my
    provider to idea from reliance before 3 months.. Since last 2 years my average bill comes to @250-350 Rs per month even when i was in reliance and now also in Idea. Now i am subscriber in Idea my billing cycle is from 25th of each month. As today i am writing this at this time 15days(half of my month) has already been passed and for my curiosity i have checked my unbilled usage on mobile as well as on internet which shows Rs.1567/.-so i shocked and immediately called twice to customer care of Idea and asked for the clarification but both of them have answered very irresponsible to me and directly refused to give any clarification and asked me to wait till the bill generation. Now my complaint here is this sir/madam that i know that i have never used such a high usage of mobile so its obvious to be tensed from my side that if due to whatever the reason if within 15 days such a huge amount bill is showing as unbilled what would be happened after remaining 15 days but no one is ready to assist me from idea customer care and giving very irresponsible answer to wait till 25th of this month . So now i want to ask for the help through this medium that who will be responsible if huge amount bill will be raised. ? so kindly help me plz and also guide me plz in this regard..

ideacellular is offline Senior Member
    Nov 2010

Default Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by neerajrwh View Post

We wish to inform you that the charges are charged correct under usage as per plan tariff. For further assistance,kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Ideacellular

4. postpaid connection
    By Sanjay Kumar in forum Mobile Billing Problem
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 05:39 PM
  5. idea postpaid complains
    By mohammad furqan in forum Mobile
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 02:21 PM