Thread: Inalsa Food Processor

The GM
    Inalsa India
    ial@inalsa.co.in

Dear Sir/ Madam, Date 28 May 09
    1. I am Major Vikas Sharma (Army Officer Presently posted in Amritsar) who owns one of your products ie. INALSA Maxie Food processor and FP- 503DX. The year of Purchase is 10/04/2003 bill no 1481.(warranty Period Expired)
    2. I had no complaints regarding the product till recently on 27 May 2009 it started giving some trouble when it used to start and stop in fits and starts.
    3. I took it for repairs to one of your authorized dealers in Amritsar ie PUNJAB Appliances, 58- Pink plaza, Amritsar. The Owner there I met was Mr Rajneesh Gupta (Mob no -098356421311).
    4. I am sorry to say that the services provided by them are to my horrors is not as per the good reputation of your company. I have the following complaints:
    (a) Without checking or even opening the product the mechanic announced that the armature was gone (Burnt). I agreed. On enquiring about how he diagnosed this defect he says ‘just by the noise’. I agreed though I insisted that still if it could be checked. On lots of reluctance I was told that it can be checked but to open it only, the fees is Rs 100/= even if you don’t get it repaired. I agreed that money is no problem till the time I know what’s the actual defect.
    (b) Finally I am told that armature is to be replaced and the cost is Rs 850/=, Plus the overload switch has to be changed (cost told Rs 100/=). I was also told that ‘these costs are- in case as per company policy I leave the replaced products with them’. This set me thinking as to why would the company need the spoilt spare parts.
    (c) Luckily I had Your Service Manager Mr Amit Tangri’s phone number(Mob no -0995809818). I called him up and enquired if there existed such policy of retaining the spares. To which he said no. (It is appreciated that Mr Tangri is truthful and honest towards his company and profession). On further queries it came out that the actual costs of the replaced parts also were just Rs 553/= and Rs 45/= respectively.
    (d) Further I insisted and Brought with me one of the replaced parts (ie. armature). The Bill/ cash memo was also given with lots of reluctance. (one excuse given was that I will be charged extra VAT 12.5 %). I still insisted and paid the difference and got a bill.
    (e) After coming back I got the armature also checked by a local electrician and he says that it is fine and required only decarbonising the contact points. Now this gives answers as to how without opening the FP the mechanic knew that the armature is burnt, as to why they wanted to retain the spares, or is it that as he had committed before so he had to replace the armature
    5. Now this makes me feel being robbed by some rotten staff of such a reputed company. Does this mean that all the things we say of buying brands still have a loophole for you being cheated?
    6. It is my last attempt by the help of this mail to put things in order for me and for you take corrective measures. With the trust that I have on INALSA I shall have no reason to approach the consumer court.

Warm Regards
    Sincerely Yours
    Maj Vikas
    Vikshi42@gmail.com
    (mob :+91-9417800126)
    Copy To - Consumer Court

Default processor not working properly since i have bought it

i bought a processor last year from csd canteen . it sometimes work and sometimes stops working on its own.
    i am really unsatisfied with the prossessor.
    i would like u to please send some person at my place to mend it.
    my add is:
    A S Marg
    Powai
    Mumbai

ph: 09619903512

please send somebody as i m not in a position to carry the whole processor to ur service center.
    thanking u in anticipation.

neelam sharma

amita saxena Guest

Default complaint regarding inalsa maxie plus

dear sir/mam
    I purchased my inalsa maxie plus food processor from lotus electronics super market bhopal(m.p) on 16-02-2010. D.C.No.of the product is 21594. I am sure that I am THE MOST FRUSTRATED customer of yours.The body of the machine is broken and the small @@@@ney jar and the dry grinder jars rim was broken twice. No doubt it was changed by the service center but now again the body of the food processor is broken.I have put the complaint for that also ,and I know that it will be attended as we have 2 years warranty and after that nothing would be done and I think you pass the time like this. Now it is enough I want my money back or better piece otherwise I m going for the complaint in the State Consumer Forum(M.P.).
    Take steps fast.
    thanx

Amita saxena
    G-1,Sterling sapphire
    Gulmohar-2
    Bhopal(M.P.)

Default Spare not available

I have inalsa food processor since last three years. One of its part is broken and i am not able to get that part in rajkot(gujarat)

sandyglx Guest

Default complaint regarding inalsa maxie plus

Dear sir/mam,

I purchased my inalsa maxie plus food processor. I am sure that I am THE MOST FRUSTRATED customer of yours.The body of the machine is broken and the small @@@@ney jar and the dry grinder jars rim was broken twice. No doubt it was changed by the service center but now again the body of the food processor is broken.I have put the complaint for that also ,and I know that it will be attended as we have 5 years warranty and after that nothing would be done and I think you pass the time like this. Now it is enough I want my money back or better piece otherwise I m going for the complaint in the State Consumer Forum(M.H.).
    Take steps fast.
    thanx

Sandeep Rane

Dr. Faheem Kausar Guest

Default regarding no response on complaints made

I am Dr. Faheem Kausar from bhopal. I bought an inalsa food processor one year back. However i am facing problem with the processor. The processor which i am using, stop working frequently while the work is in process. I made a complaint earlier also and that was resolved. But again i am facing the same problem. I made a complaint to the local distributor, Mr. Kaushal and he said to work on it after 24 hours. Is this the policy?? If this is so, i will make a complaint in the consumer forum. After seeing your services and policies i feel like i made a mistake in buying your product. Our work is on hault and i want it to get resolved. So send your engineer to work on my processor immediately or i will have to take another step. Waiting for your reply.

complaint no.- 31975
    contact o.- 9425637414
    email id- faheemkausar@rocketmail.com

Dr Faheem Kausar Guest

My third complaint no 32030 was made on 14-11-11 to your dealer since my food processor was not working.The mechanic said that the belt will change and so he took the processor to the service center. When I called him the a day later to inquire about it, he said that the belt was not in the stock and had ben ordered from Delhi. After 7 days, I called him again, I was told that the belt was available but they will repair it 2 days later. When I insisted to make it fast, he sent us the food processor within an hour. The processor was working but the belt he had used, was the old one. Moreover, the upper and lower body of the food processor was cracked. When I called him again to complain for the same, the dealer Mr. Kaushal said that "Jaldi ka kaam aise hi hota hai." He later said, that he will send a mechanic to change the body of the food processor. But it has been 15 days now and he has still not sent a mechanic, inspite of repeated phone calls. He said that the body is not available in the stock and it has been called from Delhi. But till date no action has been taken. Is the reaction to the order placement takes so much of time??

Kindly look into this matter and take action as soon as possible, otherwise I will approach the Consumer Court.

Thanking You

Contact no: 9425637414

ify
    ify is offline Junior Member

Dear Sir/Ma,
    My name is Ify Ikeotuonye and I ordered an inalsa food processor about two months ago. the food processor was supplied but the handle of the machine jar was broken. i then complained and ordered for an exchange. since then, i have received three exchange all of which were in poor condition. i keep complaining and the food processor is exchanged for me with one that is even in worse condition. I am very displeased with this and i would like that something be done about it as soon as possible. otherwise, let someone come and pick up the food processor and let me have my refund. thank you.

ify ikeotuonye
    shyam palace
    beside fire station
    opposite E-pocket.
    sarita vihar
    new delhi.

[QUOTE=ify;193875]Dear Sir/Ma,
    My name is Rahul Khatavkar and I ordered an inalsa food processor 20/02/2012 and it received on 28/02/2012 the food processor was supplied but the some rod is missing. After purchase there is no one came from Inalsa to give demo. I googled it an found service center number for pune that person gave me another number which some sales person he gave me the number of Sahil Services and person on phone talk very rudely as I make a big mistake purchasing the product. I told the thing but he argued that I have misplaced that particular part. I called Star CJ till the time I didn't received any reply. Again I called that service person and he again replied very rudely. Is there any one who can take action on these people. I don't know as I know nothing will happen with these people and they will make a fool customer as it is.

So request you all who are buying this Inalsa products Please don't buy as they are not upto the mark to give you service.

Angry Don't Buy Inalsa Food Processor

[QUOTE=ify;193875]Dear Sir/Ma,

Also if someone can help me with correct person who will address my issue.

[QUOTE=rahul_khatavkar;208415]
    Quote Originally Posted by ify View Post
    Dear Sir/Ma,

Still I'm fighting for my missing product and demo from Inalsa Food Processor. Is there anyone can help me out in this issue. Today I called at Star CJ for the same I got answer that both the Ticket which I raised earlier was closed without my notification. The missing product is not deliver to me still and there is no demo for the same.

Hope someone can guide me what I have to take next step. How do I reach consumer court and launch a complaint against it.

Annudk is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

I bought Inalsa food processor from "Hyper City" on 10/10/10 it is still in manufacturer warranty and even I took extended warranty for "Hyper City" as well.
    It was not at all working so i send it for repair to Hyper City on 11/03/12 against the receipt no. 125, it was returned back to me after 22 days without even repairing, i again re submit that to get it repair on 03/04/12 against receipt No. 1957 and again they promise to give me repaired processor on 09/04/12. Till today 23/04/2012 we have not received our food processor even after repeatedly follow-up we were only give advices to take it back in un-repaired, please help what should i do???
    Bill Details:-
    Cash Memo No. 5796 dt. 10/10/10
    Product:- Inalsa Food Processor MaxiPlus
    Purchase from : - Hyper City , Jothwara, Jaipur

Default poor service

i m sorry to say that service provided for even u r new product is very poor , there no help provided by dealer for demo in spite of
    repeated request . pl help. Pria Singh 08860528885

Default Poor response for inalsa food processor

I purchased brand new inalsa food processor from relience store vasant kunj mall delhi . Inspite of repated request no one
    has come for demo of machine . Pl help mr pria singh 08860528885

Default complaint of service center in amritsar

i purchased inalsa food processor,maxie plus(sr no.09110072 on dt 29/07/2010) since then i got it repaired four or five times.Now its grinding unit is not functioning for the last two months.since then i making calls at your service center named sargun service center run by mr rajnish,mob no.9463590435.He always made promise to send the machanic but no one came to repair it.After waisting two months he told that company did not allow home services. pl. either change your service provider or warn him and let my processor be repaired.

1. Non- delivery of Food Processor