Thread: Got different product from STAR CJ Live, then what was actually ordered.

rajkgoel@gmail.com Guest

Default Got different product from STAR CJ Live, then what was actually ordered.

I ordered for a whirlpool grill 20l microwave oven from Star CJ Live (a product selling TV channel). I ordered this product while I was watching an adv. of similar product, just with different capacity of 25L.

On the adv they were showing Whirlpool 25L Grill mocrowave oven - Automatic, with the price of Rs 5999. I ordered them the similar product Whirlpool 20L Grill mocrowave oven - Automatic, with the price of Rs 4999. While buying the oven I confirmed from Sales Agent that there is no difference in the product that is shown in TV adv. and what I am buying, except the price (Rs 5999 v/s Rs 4999) and volume (25L v/s 20L). I asked the Sales agent about the difference atleast twice, and he confirmed me just 2 differences on both instances.

On delivery I got the mechanical oven instead of automatic oven, and even Star CJ collected the price of automatic one. I got the product on 12 Feb 2011, on the same day I did the complaint at their phoneline about this mistake. On 21 Feb 2011 I have got the response from them that they can't do any thing about this even after the listening all the converstion recorded at their end.

All the converstion between me and their Sales Agent is recorded with them, I request you to please help me in this case.

Star CJ Guest

Default Star CJ Response

Thank you for patiently waiting for Star CJ alive to investigate and resolve your service request. As discussed over the phone above service issue highlighted has been resolved to your satisfaction.
    We request you to treat this incidence as an aberration to the quality standards we strive to achieve for our valued customers like you. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us enhance services for you and review our processes. In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. We’ll do our best to help you.

mformukesh Guest

Unhappy Got different Microwave Oven from STAR CJ Live, then what was actually ordered.

I ordered for a whirlpool grill 20l microwave oven from Star CJ Live (a product selling TV channel). I ordered this product while I was watching an adv. of similar product.

On the adv they were showing Whirlpool 20L Grill mocrowave oven - Automatic, with the price of Rs 5999. I ordered them the Whirlpool 20L Grill mocrowave oven - Automatic, with the price of Rs 5999 with free gift Trolly,Hand blander and Chopper. While buying the oven I confirmed from Sales Agent that there is no difference in the product that is shown in TV adv. and what I am buying, except the price (Rs 5999 and volume 20L). I asked the Sales agent about the difference atleast twice, and he confirmed me for the same.

On delivery I got the mechanical oven instead of automatic oven, and even Star CJ collected the price of automatic one. I got the product on 18-Apr-2011 bill no 2011004110268 and Order number 20110410012489, on the same day I did the complaint at their phoneline about this mistake.

I have talked to customer care executive and register complaint. After 5-6 days I received a call from customer excecutive said that we don't have product left in the stock,so we will return your money.But before that delivery boy collect all product, and after receiving product we will send you the check of 5999/-.He said he will not return back my money by cash on the time of returning product.for that i have to wait for 10-15 days more.

I have ordered first time in STAR CJ Live.I am really disappointed with your service. I have wasted 15-20 days just for waiting. and I have to wait for 10-15 days again to received my money.

please take this seriousely otherwise Indian people will not belive in ONLINE shopping.Waiting for your response.I want same product which i have ordered or give my money by cash and get back your all product

amityadav786 is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default non deleivery of product by starcj alive

i have bought a dell inspiron 5030 from starcj alive. they had promised me to deleiver product within 5-10 days......but its been more than 20 days and product is still not deleivered to me....whenever i call to customercare they only say i had forward your complaint to the concern department and they will contact you soon but i havenot received any call from them.....they only say to me sir you just wait your product will be deleiverd to you.......such a poor deleivery service of starcj.....

my order no. is 20110627016922
    ph. no.is 9041662913

anshuanil Guest

Default Relacement of bed sheet set

Got different designs of bed sheets set
    I orderedtwo bedsheets set on 16/10/2011 with order no.20111015028388 and was told that i will get same design and colour which i saw in tv.i had been out of town and order was received by somebody else on my behalf. on coming back i found,to my surprise that none of the bed sheet is of the design i ordered. i already registered a complaint on phone,but did,nt get any feedback till now. i am really unhappy with all this and want either the same designs or money to be refunded.i hope i will get an early reply.my contact details are
    e mail id:anshuanil19@rediffmail.com
    ph no:09818959339
    Dr.Anshu Jain
    New-Delhi

Angry Wrong product recevied-dell 14 r

[FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]Hi,[/FONT]
    [FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]i have received today wrong laptop from star cj. [/FONT]
    [FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]i have palced order of DELL 14 R (4GB/500GB). on 25 dec 2011.as it was mentioned it has 2nd generation intel core i3 processor.[/FONT]
    [FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]while placing order on phone i have confirmed several times about the processor, i was told( by executive Mr tony) it is 2nd generation core i3 .[/FONT]
    [FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]When i received the laptop today it is first generation processer, even i confirmed with your executive mr Mukesh before opening box, he also confirmed with his seniors that it has upgraded to 2nd generation processor. [/FONT]
    [FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]
    [/FONT]

[FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]Please resolve this ASAP. my order no. is 20111225023868[/FONT]
    [FONT='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]
    [/FONT]

Kindly replace with right product or give me full refund .

if not resolved immediately, i will move to consumer court. why should i buy old product in the price of new product
    All the converstion between me and their Sales Executive is recorded with them, I request you to please help me in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Star CJ View Post

Kindly replace with right product or give me full refund .

if not resolved immediately, i will move to consumer court.why should i buy old product in the price of new product

Quote Originally Posted by Star CJ View Post

Default Acqauaguard water filter

I have ordered one Acquaguard water filter pride with order no.20131218036658 and the item has reached me on 23rd December,2013, wherein I find that one item 'The Stand' was missing. I have registered a complaint over phone. As I have to leave this place by 29th December,2013, I request you to resolve the matter with in today, otherwise I can return yo product within two days as per the return policy. Hope to hear from Star CJ.com on email. My email address is 'chiranjeevi.pusapati@gmail.com'. I am registering this written complaint, as I am not very sure, how to safe guard my interests, with my phone complaint and if the response to my complaint is not resolved immediately, my privilege to return the product, within the specified two days is lost.
    Chiranjeevi