Thread: Samsung Microwave demo

sachinjain Guest

Angry Samsung Microwave demo

I purchased a 28 litre, convection Samsung Microwave-1031LAFB on the assumption that 'Samsung' a world renowned company, would offer the best after sales service. But this perception for your esteemed company proved a mere myth after the bitter experience faced by me. The facts are slated below for your kind information and immediate remedial measures:-
    I purchased the above referred microwave from M/s Amar Enterprises, opp. Gurudwara Kashmirian, Tripuri, Patiala (Punjab) (Ph. 0175-2310098) vide Invoice No. 2123, Challan No. 3640, Dt. 16-10-2009 on the name of Ms. Dimple at 11:00 am on the assurance that the Demo would be got conducted on the same day. But nobody turned up to hold the Demo on that day. After personal visit to the dealer on 17-10-2009, I was told that due to Diwali festival, he would try to do the needful today otherwise the things would be got done on 19-10-2009 (18-10-2009 being Sunday). But nothing has been done till today i.e. 22-10-2009 in spite of repeated visits and telephone calls to the dealer.
    If this is the attitude of your dealer, I don't think that this is any fair dealing with the customer. I think that your company would also be holding any time frame regarding holding Demo with the customer. I am unable to leave the house on the false hope that the company's representative would be coming to my house today to let me know the details of the use of my favourite microwave.
    In view of the above, it is requested that the matter may please be looked into at personal level and the things be got done immediately to avoid any further loss to the reputation of the company and to maintain cordial relations with your esteemed company.
    Thanking you and hoping for an early and immediate remedial measure.

Sushil Jain,
    # 774, Adarsh Colony,
    Near Bains Farm, Bhadson Road,
    Patiala-147001 (Punjab).
    Mobile- 096463-00335
    Email-sachinjain786@gmail.com

sreekar.krishna Guest

Default samsung microwave

I wish to lodge a complaint about the service and response that I am
    getting from Samsung India. Its been close to 3 months now that I have
    given my microwave oven for repair and service. After rigorous follow-up
    I was told that a part was not available and it would take some time.
    But 3 months have passed and I am yet to get a response or timeline by
    when this would be resolved. While buying a product from these
    multinational companies, most of us are assured of their quality and
    service. But when there is a repair requirement, which is not unlikely,
    the service gets pathetic and it becomes frustrating to realize that
    there is not even a proper response after you put in a lot of time and
    effort in following up

I have forwarded below the communication exchanged so far, even though
    it is not encouraging or positive at all !!!
    Sreekar Yaddanapudi

THOMSON REUTERS, Hyderabad

91 40 6714 2101 (D)

91 99898 49888 (M)

chandramouli Guest

Default Ce1031dfb microwave oven cooking

We are fooled by the retailer. he has taken away the manual which the company gives.

Manisha Dhamija Guest

we purchase a samsung microwave 28ltrs from nayyar eloctronic world on 07/01/11 we want a demo again plsss
    address cc9b shalimar bagh near police station opposite to desu colony delhi 110088 i hope u should listen our complaint

archana singh Guest

Default demo of oven functioning

i was gifted a samsung microwave two years back. i hv nt got the manual along with it. i want a demo of the oven functionig kindly arrange a demo please.

CHANDRA SEKHAR REDDY Guest

Default we din't get DEMO

we purchased samsung microwave convenction model in December 2012. We did't get demo.
    When a person(from samsung) came to my home for demo The turn table was broken ,so we did't get demo.
    That person said after getting Turn table I will give demo. After getting turn table he said I don't come
    I request you to make a demo .

THIS IS MY ADDRESS,
    R.CHANDRA SEKHAR REDDY
    C-65 OLD HOUSING BOARD COLONEY
    ADILABAD.

MY NUMBER IS 9849815116

Default complain for samsung microwave oven

i have purchased samsung microwave oven in the month of december still i m struggling for the live demonstration moe then 100 times i must have called up. no response. Horrible service

jalpa