Thread: Cancellation of hdfc ergo insurance policy

rugmini is offline Junior Member

Default Cancellation of hdfc ergo insurance policy

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CANCEL MY ERGO FAMILY MEDICAL POLICY WHICH HAVE BEEN ISSUED TO ME . The policy No is 51126690 for the period starting from 27 Mar 2012. The same is not required to me and please repay of the deducted amount . Thanking you.

paras mukesh kumar is offline Junior Member

Default Cancellation my hdfc egro policy

Dear Sir/Madam
    my policy no is 51113082 and 51113083 please cancel these policy because those benifit given by my working company my register mob no 9045910389 . please refund my money. my credit card no is 4346786002253564
    paras mukesh kumar

Bhingar Ahmednagar

ANMEDNAGAR
    MHS 414002

Sub: APPLICATION FOR THE CANCELLATION ON HDFC ERGO MEDICAL POLICY

1 With due respect and humble submission I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.

2. Due to some financial problems I unable to pay the monthly EMI properly. I called to customer care and asked them to cancel the policy as I don’t want to take any more of their false promises. But till they charging me through my credit card.

3. So, please take the necessary step to cancel my insurance as soon as possible.

4. I could not reach them through toll free number, I m still waiting for the mail from them. Their service is not fast enough.

5. I don’t understand why should I pay for the closure of the policy which I didn’t want to take and was given to me I would like to say by cheating me. Sir please try to help me by getting my money back. So, please take the necessary step to resolve the above issue.

6. The policy card ref no. is: HN 26032012001006

RUGMINI NAIR

Thangamma is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

I would like to cancel my HDFC ergo medical insurance policy. My policy reference number is: “HN07032012000449”. This is because your HDFC representative gave me minimal knowledge about the policy and only after I read through the policy I got to know limitations of it. I have already lodged the complaint to costumer care. My complaint reference number is 12104244254. I am asked to mail the insurance company for the cancellation of the policy. Kindly consider this and cancel my policy as soon as possible.
    Thangamma

RUGMINI NAIR

Quote Originally Posted by Thangamma View Post
    Thangamma

ravindrachary.p Guest

Default Application for the cancellation on hdfc ergo medical policy

HDFC HEALTH INSURANCE DEPARTMENT

Sub: APPLICATION FOR THE CANCELLATION ON HDFC ERGO MEDICAL POLICY

2. Due to some financial problems I unable to pay the monthly EMI properly. I called to customer care and asked them to cancel the policy as I donít want to take any more of their false promises. But till they charging me through my credit card.

5. I donít understand why should I pay for the closure of the policy which I didnít want to take and was given to me I would like to say by cheating me. Sir please try to help me by getting my money back. So, please take the necessary step to resolve the above issue.

6. The policy card ref no. is: HN30072012001439
    Policy No: 51270241

Ravindra chary.p

Default Hdfc ergo policy cancellation

I have recently got the HDFC Ergo policy with my Credit card. After the next day i received my card, i got the call for this policy. ,I was told whatever sum I pay as premium, it will be reimbursed, I can understand that it only provides exemption not a rebate. I have called them to cancel the policy, but they said, it is processed and cannot cancel by that time. I would like to cancel the policy because my company is already providing insurance for me. so, Please cancel the same and debit the amount back to my credit card.

policy detail:51158750
    ref no HN27042012000119
    mail ID : akshayh696@gmail.com

Post HDFC ergo Health Insurance cancellation

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to cancel my HDFC ergo Health Insurance.
    Details of my policy are :
    policy holder name : pankaj kumar chandak
    POLICY NUMBER is 51312011
    HEALTH CARD reference number is : HN18092012000762

so please cancel it as soon as possible as i m not able to pay any premium further .

thanks & regards

pankaj kumar chandak

kanhum is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I got HDFC Ergo insurance policy for me only with my credit card. However I want to cancel HDFC Ergo insurance policy. Because my company has provided the insurances for every one, so Please cancel the Policy as fast as possible because I am not able to pay my installments and debit the amount back to My Credit card.
    Policy no-51333465

Kanhu Charan Mohanty
    Cell no +91 9007708925

Default Cancellation on HDFC ERGO Medical Policy

I have raised a request for cancelling these two policies both on call and through mail, the customer care people told me that i will be receiving a confirmation call within two days and after my confirmation the policies will be cancelled but one week passed by i have not received any confirmation call till now.As the payment mode is through my credit card i am forced to pay the amount this is very irritating as i tried to cancel the policy last year itself and it is not yet cancelled and i am paying the EMI amount with the fine and there is no point in waiting for the cancellation. Please cancel the policies and refund my money as soon as possible.

HDFC ERGO Lead No : HN24022012000713.
    Policy No : 51092979,51092980.

Payment details Ė Credit card - Number
    Registered mobile no Ė 9940675240

Date of birth- 18-07-1989

Default cancel my ergo policy

Dear sir/madam,
    My ergo health insurance policy no is 51400299 . Please cancel my policy. These offers given by my working company itself.

Premlatha
    chennai
    9486197797

Awdhesh Kumar Singh Guest

Default cancellation of hdfc ergo policy

I request u to please cancel my HDFC ERGO Policy Ref No :HN01032012000220 and my wife Sadhna Singh Policy Ref No:HN01032012000221 ASAP.
    Awdhesh Kumar Singh