Thread: E-Meditek Insurance

narenml is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2009

Default E-Meditek Insurance

I have been working with IL&FS Investsmart Sec. Ltd. for 4 years. The company had Medical insurance of all the employees with E-Meditek in the year 2007. And I had got my mother's Catrac operation for both the eyes on 24th April 2007 and 15th May 2007 with the approval of E-meditek. The Hospital (Baliga Nursing Home, Goregaon (w) had sent the fax to E-meditek for cashless approval and immediately it was approved.

After the successful operation the Hospital calimed the amount of 60,000 (30,000 for each eyes) and it's been more than 2 years and the amount hasn't been made to the hospital.

I have been following up with E-meditek for more than one and half year, since then E-meditek promised us to give payment 8 times and all the time they failed to make payment.

Default complaint

I am rakesh babbar and my policy no is 221500/48/09/97/00002010 and claim no is 15825429 . since long time i have been filing complaints about my issue and there has been no response yet. i had stone operation at 10 october from the hospital RG stone located in south delhi. but i havnt got my claim yet. this is a request to authorities to respond to my mail as well as my claim.

1. E-Meditek Solutions