Thread: Mediclaim Policy of Oriental Insurance

Default Mediclaim Policy of Oriental Insurance

Name:  Oriental-Insurance.jpg
Views: 2015
    Oriental Insurance

Oriental Insurance Company denied my Mediclaim in cash less treatment taken my wife in the Sai-Kripa Hospital, Malad.My Policy
    included me, my wife and my daughter. Each have Rs. 75,000/- mediclaim Insurance and the policy is still continued from the
    year 2005. A commencement date of Mediclaim policy was 24-10-2005. For the period from 24-10-2005 to 24-10-2007, a T.P.A. of oriental Insurance Company was Raksha but then the Insurance company change it's T.P.A. to M.D. India Health Care Services (P) Ltd and now the said M.D. India Company denied my claim on the ground that the policy must be at least two years
    old in their company name.

mathew Guest

Default what happened to this complaint? I am also faced with a similar situation.

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    old in their company name.
    what happened to this complaint? I am also faced with a similar situation.

Gagandeep Bajaj Guest

Default Same problem..

Hi...

any progress...same situation.....
    Can u share ur email with me ???

Guest Guest

Default Follow up

Quote Originally Posted by Ga@@@@eep Bajaj View Post
    Hi...

any progress...same situation.....
    Can u share ur email with me ???
    Please let us know that is it resolved or not . as we have the same situation and wanted to know if any action was taken or not about the complaint.

Kindly provide us your full contact details, bill details and a soft copy of terms and conditions, so that we can guide you accordingly.

Default madan gopal

my father has regularly purchasing mediclaim from oriental insurance since 2002without break along with my mother.in the year 2007-08, he renewed his policy with a premium of rs.15320. afterwards oic demanded additional premium of rs.19334 othervise policy will stand cancelled. he sent additional premium under protest. please inform whether the calculation are right.

Post Mediclaim Policy

I have submitted medicalim for my father Mr Prem Chand Tosham Policy Number - 271700/48/2009/2243 Claim number 26/402/4 Oriental Insurance Company . Company representative visited to Hospital and satisfy with the present condition for claim . But till date no payment is received and asking for FIR , which was not lodged.

Please look in to the matter S kumar

Tanu's Avatar
    Tanu is offline Senior Member

Please look in to the matter S kumar

Kindly post your complaint in detailed manner with your permanent address and a valid email ID, this will help us to understand the exact problem you are facing.

vandana10 Guest

Angry Oriental Insurance Mediclaim

In today's time we can not even rely on the well reputed companies like "Oriental Insurance" etc.
    Me and all my family members have there mediclaim policies since 10 year and above, but till date I am not at all satisfied with any of there services because of their Incompetent agents and service providers.

I had already faced a big problem in the past with this company when we waited extremely long for the repayment of hospital bills & the refund of the left over policy amount of my dad's policy after he passed away in 2006,we ran every where but no one paid any attention to our problem, then we requested consumer court to file our case against the company etc. it took lot of time more then 1.5 years for solving the problem with the help of top company officers, who were very understanding and really helpful to us, I am still thankful to all who understood us and helped us.

Today I felt forced to write this mail coz of Mr. A.K CHOUDHARY's continues Irresponsible behavior, from last many year (almost 3-4 years) every time he came for the renewal of the policy, always took our photos for the cashless cards etc but always misplace it and never send the cashless card ever on time, sometimes cards comes after 5-6 months but along with the time the delay time was not reduced rather was becoming worse, all the times we submitted the photos twice or even thrice but this time from last almost 8-9 months we havenít received our cashless card as yet, even they delay in sending the complete policy papers many times.

We as an old and loyal customers never said anything from so long time but now this is the height of irresponsibility on company's part.

Now i am no more interested to continue my policy, rather this time Iíll close it down with this company once and for all.

Unhappy mediclaim cards

to,
    the officer,
    the oriental insurance co. ltd.
    shahdara DELHI
    we are the mediclaim policy holder,as on 11-Dec-2009 my policy no is 271702/48/2009/1323 is the name of Chakresh k.Jain/Mrs. Rajni Jain,and we have not received our cards, so please send our card is early.

YOURS
    CHAKRESH KR JAIN
    NEW USMANPUR
    DELHI 110053
    mail; jainchakresh2010@gmail.com
    cont. 09312 980930

Angry Unsatifactory serice provided by Oriental insurance

i am totally agree with the comment of unsatisfactory service provided by Oriental Insurance company. being more speciefic, one useless fellow of same company name Jyoti Bhosle, mail ID jyoti.bhosle@orientalinsurance.co.on and contact no 9969828934, had received my call once. She is too dumb to understand what i was telling her, secondly her voice was so bad that i was unable to bare her at all. third thing she was continously shouting on phone all the time. 4th she was not even knowing basics about her company, like what her company is offering to other institutions. and lastly when i told her that she doesnt know anything so better to give phone to someone else, she refused to do so, said WRONG NO and cut the call. isn't it just WOW, if this kind of people Oriental company is having then you can easily judge that what kind of service you will get from here.

Also, pl note that they are too lazy to work, they did my endorsement 1 month after they receive my papers and strategically they did it 2 days after my wife got admitted in the hospital and after that for obvious reason they have rejected the claim, isnt is too funny ?

Default Frau and Cheated By Oriental Insurance company

Oriental Insurance Company denied my Mediclaim in cash less treatment taken by me Last year as well as for my wife recently on 15th MAy 2010.My Policy included me, my wife .

My Policy no are, for year 2009- 2010 is 272403/48/2009/1276
    and for this year 2010 - 2011 is 272403/48/2010/1485. and my policy are continuing from almost 10 years.
    The T.P.A. of oriental Insurance Company is Vipul Med Corp Pvt Ltd, gurgoan.
    In my Opinion its waste doing your Health Insurance from oriental Insurance Company is Vipul Med Corp Pvt Ltd, gurgoan, we are simply wasting our hard earned money.

for further details fell free to contact me.

P K Aggarwal
    272, sector 29,
    Faridabad
    Harayana

Ph: 0129-2502039

ravi.singh is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

Complaint against
    Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd.
    Policy No : OG-11-1101-6004-00000004 Policy issued on : 08-APR-2010
    DURATION OF ILLNESS : NA
    CUST ID : 33784819
    RELATIONSHIP MANAGER CODE : 93920738
    REMARK : AXIS BANK LTD, JHANDEWALA
    Policy Servicing Office : Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd, C- 31 / 32,, 1st and 2nd Floor,, CP, , New Delhi-110001 Phone
    No :41490500/41490573/41490588/509/560
    ReceiptNo / Collection No / Amt(INR) := 1101-00443739 / 1/7702 (INR) (If Premium is paid through cheque the policy is void ab-initio in case of dishonor
    of chq.)

But I have not received my Case less Card till date, I had make many complaints but no positive response through company
    My complaint no is 4718144 dated 11/05/10
    they told that the card has been sent to some person
    Thats why i want to complaint against the company

Ravi Kumar Singh
    Mobile No-9350303042
    Last edited by ravi.singh; 05-19-2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: add contact no

vikram260181 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

they all are same they employ fraud guys and then run their fraud business

gsengupta6@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default denial of treatment

TO:THE ORIENTAL INSURANCE CO.LTD. MEDICLAIM POLICY

DEAR SIR,,
    I WENT TO FORTIS HOSPITAL IN LAST WEEKOF JUNE,10 WITH A CHEST PAIN.
    DOCTOR ADVICED ME TO GET ADMITTED.
    SINCE I AM UNEMPLOYED AND HAVING NO SUFFICIENT MONEY I INSISTED THROUGH MEDI CLAIM.(CASH LESS)AND ACCORDINGLY DOCTOR OF FORTIS HOSPITAL FORWARDED THE CASE TO YOU WITH SOME MEDICINES FOR TIME BEING TO OVERCOME PAIN INSTANTLY BUT ADVISED TO GET ADMITTED. .

I AM REGULARLY ENQUIRING THE STATUS OF YOUR APPROVAL SINCE 7TH JUNE,2010.ONLY TODAY IT WAS INFORMED THAT THE APPROVAL HAS BEEN DENIED.

MAY I KNOW WHY THIS REQUEST WAS TURNED DOWN.I AM STILL SUFFERING WITH PAIN TIME TO TIME WHICH NEEDS IMMEDIATE ADMISSION IN HOSPITAL.
    EVEN IF I AM ADMITTED IT IS NOT SURE THAT THE EXPENSES WILL BE ADMITTED BY YOU
    FRANKLY SPEAKING I MAY DEPOSIT Rs.3000/- TO Rs.5000/- INITIALY BUT CERTAINLY NOT 10 OR 15 THOUSAND RUPEES.

DO YOU WANT THAT I SHOULD SUFFER AND WAITING FOR THE LAST BREATH?
    WHAT IS THE USE OF HAVING A POLICY WHEN IT WILL NOT SERVE THE REQUIREMENTS AT EMERGENCY.?

DO YOU WANT THAT I SHOULD GO FOR LEGAL ADVICE?
    DO YOU THINK IT IS A FRAUD?
    DO YOU THINK I AM HAVING A FACINATION GETTING ADMITED IN HOSPITAL?
    DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GO TO MEDIA ?

I HOPE A SYMPATHY WILL PREVAIL AND APPROVAL WILL BE GIVEN IMMEDIATELY.

EXPECTING A REPLY FROM YOU.

WITH WARM REGARDS