Thread: Bharat Gas

Sudhir . S Guest

Default Bharat Gas

Name:  bharat-gas.jpg

I purchased a LPG Connection from Bharat Gas dealer named below on 5/9/2009:

SREE LAKSHMI GAS AGENCY, S.K. BUILDING, UDAYAGIRI, CHEMPAZHATHY, TRIVANDRUM.

They forced me to buy a Gas stove having MRP Rs. 2295 @ Rs. 2295 ( i.e., Same price
    as MRP)
    Totally they collected Rs. 4500 from me for the following:

1. Gas stove - Rs. 2295
    2. Gas lighter - Rs. 110
    3. Tube - Rs. 160
    4. Regulator - Rs. 120 deposit
    5. Deposit for 1 Gas Cylinder - Rs. 1250
    6. Cost of LPG - Rs. 330

In spite of my demand they did not issue Cash memo for the Gas stove.

I understand the above is a Monopolist & Restrictive Trade practive.

The irony is that in the Notice Board of the above Bharat Gas dealer, it is clearly
    written that buying a Gas stove from them is not compulsory.

Kindly help me.

Sudhir . S

CRA-108, Pongumood, Trivandrum - 695011 Kerala

Default Bharat gas connection sold higher than its mrp

I gone to purchased a LPG Connection from Bharat Gas dealer named below on 5/9/2009:

CHANDRALOK GAS AGENCY ,CHANDRALOK CHOWK,MUZAFFARPUR,BIHAR
    I meet Mr. Choudhary jee MANAGER He forced me to buy a Gas stove having MRP Rs. 2600 ( i.e., Same price
    as MRP) + 1 VODAFONE MOBILE pHONE Mrp Rs. 1160/-
    When I refused to buy these items they refused to give me conncection and threat me that do what can i do.
    Totally orinigal cost is Rs.1860/- as mentioned below but they charge forcely Rs.5620/- for a Single cylinder conncection.

1. Tube - Rs. 160
    2. Regulator - Rs. 120 deposit
    3. Deposit for 1 Gas Cylinder - Rs. 1250
    4. Cost of LPG - Rs. 330

In spite of my demand they did not ready to issue Cash memo for the Gas stove + Vodafone Mobile Set.

I understand the above is a Monopolist & Restrictive Trade practive.

written that buying a Gas stove from them is not compulsory.

Kindly help me.

Kumod kumar

Nayatola.Muzaffarpur,Bihar
    Email : kumod-bsc@rediffmail.com

mrobinson is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2009

Default LPG cylinder not delivered

I have booked gas from Rashmi gas agency bangalore , consumer no: 38356 on 18 Sep 2009 as of today 16th oct 2009 i have not received the cylinder.
    Repeated calls and visits to the agency are futile. they will say it wll be delivered today, tomorrow... bill is already printed...they even mentioned the bill generated : No 8533 .. still there is no sign of gas delivery.

when i demanded for complaint number from agency, i was told there there is no complaint register..???

It seems in the locality whoever wants gas has to arrange vehicles themselves to pick it up (guess after paying bribe)... never seen a bharat gas person delivering the same in last 2 months.

Pl advise on next steps... as frequent calls/ visits to agency is of no help.

Sharda Singh Guest

Default Poor Service - Rashmi Gas Agency, K.R. Puram, Bangalore

Inspite of repeated requests since the last one month, I am highly disappointed with Rashmi Gas Agency, K.R. Puram, Bangalore. The manager pays no heed and they have not delivered the gas cylinder to my place inspite of calling twice a day! I am helpless and I am survivng cooking on a heater. Please guide.
    A frustrated Housewife

Smile Gas cylinder leakage

The gas cylinder is leakage. Trying Delhi gas on 64651996 / 64651997 continously but no response from this agency. Please take urgent action.

Thumbs up for get an agency of Bharat gas

i get an agency of the bharat gas in our sukhpar city. our sukhpar city is 7 k.m away from bhuj taluka. dist .kutch. there are minimum 35,000 people in our village sukhpar city. Can u give me that gas cylinder agency.

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Gas Booking and service problem

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am unable to book gas cylinder on phone as they *never pick the phone*. I
    have to go to their office and book and cylinder will be delivered only *after
    15 days*. Everytime i face the same problem. I got to know that many have
    complained for the same through google.com

*Complaint against : ROHAN GAS AGENCY (BHARAT GAS) - MALLESHWARAM, BANGALORE

It will be really needful if you can solve this issue.

Priyanka

P & T Colony

Bangalore-560 045

O R D E R
    SRI.D. KRISHNAPPA, PRESIDENT:

The grievance of the complainant in brief against the Op is, that he is a customer of Op for purchase of gas. That the Op is harassing them regarding supply of gas cylinder and stated that the Op is not issuing the gas cylinder promptly. That he received gas on 25/11/2008 approximately after two months. Because of this attitude of the Op that they are left with no gas cylinder and entire family members suffered without food in time and therefore requested this forum to look into the matter sympathetically and to do needful.

Op has filed version denying all the allegations of the complainant regarding supply of gas cylinder. The Op further giving the details from 28/06/2008 to 15/11/2008 has stated as per this statistics he has been supplying gas to the complainant every month and he further denying that the family members of the complainant has not suffered without gas and further denying other allegations of suffering as contended by the complainant has prayed for dismissal of the complaint.

In the course of enquiry into the complaint, the complainant and the Op have filed their affidavit evidence reproducing what they have stated in their complaint. The complainant has produced Xerox copy of the gas distribution card. The OP has not produced any documents.

On consideration of the above materials following points for determination arise.

1. Whether the complainant proves that the OP by not supplying gas regularly has caused deficiency in his service?

2. To what relief the complainant is entitled to?

Point No.1 : In the negative

Point No.2: To see the final order.

REASONS:

Answer on point No.1 : On perusal of the contents of the complaint, we are of the view that the complainant has failed to prove the allegations of deficiency on the part of the Op in supplying gas cylinder. The complainant except telling that he has received gas on 25/11/2008 approximately after two months has not point out or pin point to the commission or omission of opponents amounting to deficiency.

The complainant is silent even in the affidavit evidence as to what his grievance actually against the Op and how he has suffered deficiency. As pointed above he simply says by receiving gas on 25/11/2008 has suffered for two months. Whereas the Op in the version and also in the affidavit evidence given details for having supplied gas cylinder to the complainant from 28/06/2008 to 15/11/2008 regularly these details are not disputed by the complainant. Of course, he has said he received gas on 25/11/2008 and not on 15/11/2008 as stated by the Op. Even assuming that the Op has supplied gas on 25/11/2008 but on further seeing the statement of Op it is found on all the previous months prior to November 2008, the complainant has been supplied with the gas cylinders. The complainant has not denied the supply of gas cylinder every month during the year 2008. The complainant has not alleged anything regarding supply of gas after November 2008. Therefore the complainant grievance is for the year 2008. The facts and figures furnished by the Op regarding supply of gas every month since is not denied by the complainant, we find no merits in the complaint of the complainant. Therefore, the complainant in our view lacks merit and is liable to be dismissed. With the result, we answer point No.1 in the negative and pass the following order.

Default About Exises amount/ Late delevery

I am Deepak mishra consumer no-2927 , my is disturber is m/s sumitra bharat gas agency majholi raj deoria(up). Sir I booked gas on 21/01/2010 but sir till date i am not received gas. when we go agency for query about our supply but sir agency is not give proper ression about supply & threat me for stop supply, he give me 60days for supply.
    Sir, this is very big problem for this area plz take proper action.
    Deepak mishra
    vil & p.o.-bankta mishra
    deoria up
    mo-09415828673

John peter.C is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

I am John peter. Consumer No. 11397. My distributer is Sathya Bharat Gas Agency, TVS Tolegate, Tiruchy - 20. I am a double cylinder holder. But both the cylinders are empty. I recieved cylinder on 18.01.2010. They allow to book another cylinder after 20 days. So I booked on 09.02.2010. Till now I did not recieve any cylider. So my family suffers for food in time and mostly we go to hotel. If I contact the agency they never attend phone. If I go to the office they never answer properly. Sometimes they tell me to go to godown and take the cylinder on my own risk. I am in mental agony. Guide me what I have to do.
    John peter.C,
    2.Staff Quarters, RCS, Subramaniapuram, Tiruchy - 620 020. Tamil Nadu, mo: 9585467170, Email: johnpeter.tr@gmail.com.

John peter.C is offline Junior Member
    Mar 2010

I am John peter. Consumer No. is 11397. The distributer is Sathiyas Bharatgas Agency, TVS Tolegate, Tiruchy - 20. Although I am a double cylinder holder, both the cylinders have been empty from past 12 days. I recieved a cylinder on 18.01.2010. Althouth another cylinder was empty. They allowed me to book after 20 days. So I booked for another cylinder on 09.02.2010. Till date I did not recieve any cylinder. For past 12 days my family suffers a lot food and we have to go to a hotel. If I contact them they never attend the phone or they never response properly. I am in mental agony. Please help me to do something.
    C.John peter,
    2. Staff Quarters,
    RCS, Subramaniyapuram,
    Tiruchy - 20,
    Tamil Nadu.
    Mo: 9585467170, Email: johnpeter.tr@gmail.com

Default very delay in cylinder supply

Sir, i am resisinding erode, my consumer no is 33902, my distributor name is ammu gas address33 nadar medu erode -638002 ph no 04242281275. Regarding delay in supply past 2 years i found a lot of promblems with this distributor. They never supply in proper time , this month i booked cylinder on 08/03/2010 as on today morning (03/04/2010) i have not recieved the cylinder. When i spoke to the distributor they are disrespecting me, more over they asking me to go for some other gas coperation ies (indane), so i request you to help me out to get better supply. Moreover i assume that they are selling my cylinder.

Jayaganesh,
    no 41/28, varadharajan street,
    @@@@hinagar, erode -638009.

Post Bharat gas Booking issue

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am unable to book gas cylinder on phone as they *never pick the phone*.even there 24 hr electonic booing machines are faulty . i have tried booked many times, their machine says that you have already booked the gas but when i called their office they said no booking has been done by you i had given them booking number too.but still no response from their side.

MY CONSUMER NO : T-1303

*Complaint against : ENGINEERS ENTERPRISE(BHARAT GAS) WZ-80 PANKHA ROAD,NANGAL RAYA DELHI-46

It will be really needful if you can solve this issue.

vritika

hemanth4u2 is offline Junior Member
    May 2010

i am also the customer of Rashmi Gas Agency ,i have complaint to Bangalore LPG Territory and i got the positive response and we need to have a common place were we can log complaints and let the officials from the Bangalore LPG Territory take the action

plz join us here
    tinyurl.com/2agzxk6

Mrs.Sangeeta Tiwari Guest

Post Transfer of gas connection

I transfer my gas cylinders from Dhekiajuly Dist:- Sonitpur(Assam) to Sardarshar dist:-Churu (Rajasthan). I deposit my two cylinders to Dhekiajuly's gas agency they give the recept and transfer the connection to Sardarshar at mangalm gas agency but when I went to mangalm gas agency they said that we can't give you the cylinders . Because the gas connection at my father's name and they are not at present they died befor 8years I submit the deth certificate but the mangalm gas agency owner said that " you transfer you gas connection name from dhekiajuly gas agency " when I contect to dhekiajuly gas agency they said that " We transfer all the documents to Sardarshar Mangalm gas agency " We can't help you . I contect again to mangalm gas agency and say that " my father is not alive I submit the deth certificate" my mother are with me give the cylinders to my mother or me but he is not ready to give the cylinders . At this situation what can I do . I request that please give me the cylinders . my mob.no. is 094612-19523

1. Bharat Gas New Connection
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:05 AM
  3. Regarding Bharat gas dealer
    By Sree ganesh in forum LPG Cylinder
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 11:55 AM
  4. M/s Bharat Petroleum Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments