Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bharat Gas

Rajashekar Rao Guest

Default Non-supply for cylinder by Sri Krishna Gas Agency, Bangalore

Dear Sir/ Madam,

i would like to lodge a strong complaint against Sri Krishna Gas Agency, Bangalore (Tel: 25553351/52/52) for consistently delaying supply of cylinder to me. This is even after following the rules he lays out. The rule is that I have to book for a new cylinder only after 15 days of receiving a new cylinder and he would supply after 18 days from the date of booking. This is effectively 33 days and my gas lasts only 28 days. This month, he has not supplied cylinder even after 33 days ( this is 36th day). I do not have any cylinder as I write this complaint.

My registration number is 19980 and the least I expect is 1 cylinder a month.

I am prepared to discuss this matter with appropriate people who know the rules.

My number is +91 963222 0449

Unhappy complaint of very late delivery of gas cylinder.

1) Distributor of our bharat gas is named as M/s b.C.E.C.S GAS at Bhatapur colony, P.O: Bharatpur, Dist Angul, Orissa having code CC 441/ 04.
    2) The procedure for booking cylinder is to carry the consumer card between 9.00 am to 9.30 am outside the dealer shop as the shop is not opened. No response by phone though available 06760-261755. How shall it be possible for everybody to run between the said period leaving all job at duty period. The booking response is such that I booked on 19.11.10 and have been asked to enquire on 15.12.10, nearly a month later for the cylinders to arrive. I am a customer having 2 cylinders but as on dt both my cylinders are empty. No delivery system to the customer's residence which is available at all other places.
    3) I shall be obliged if you inform the following by mail pijusha@rediffmail.com:
    a) IS THE SCARECITY OF COOKING GAS EVERY WHERE OF BP AS INDANE IS AVAILABLE SUFFICIENTLY.
    b) WHAT IS THE MODE OF BOOKING WHEN YOU TELL US OF SMS BOOKING SYSTEMS.
    c) IS THE DOOR DELIVERY SYSTEM ONLY IN COMPANY'S ADVERTISEMENTS ONLY.
    d) THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON (09437292514) SAYS THE GAS IS IN CRISIS AND DELIVERED LATE BY BP.

with high hopes

P K SINGHA

Post Not Delivering on Time and poor customer support

We have been a customer for long with Bharat Gas( Dealer : Sandhya Gas Agency, Trivandrum). Since the last 1 year, they are not delivering the cylinder in time. Last month we booked on October 11th. At that time they told that the cylinder will be delivered within 2 weeks. We have been calling after the delivery date, but got only negative and harsh response. When we called for the second time, they made the booking date to the current date thereby delaying the delivery date. Then were told to take the cylinder from the godown directly from the distributor for our area.
    Today also experienced the same. We booked the cylinder on November 22nd. At that time was told a delivery date 2 weeks. Didnt got any. So called them and was told a new date ie, after 2 weeks ! ! !...

So please take an immediate action for this concern, as we are not the only one who are affected..

Thanking you...
    Sanju J S
    s/o Jaganathan.C

mohamed sherif s m Guest

Post not delivering cylinder , Consumer no.16031

We have been a customer for long with Bharat Gas( Dealer : Sree Lakshmi Gas agencies, Trivandrum). Since the last 1 year, they are not delivering the cylinder in time. Last month we booked on December 26th. At that time they told that the cylinder will be delivered on 12th January. We have been calling after the delivery date, but got only negative and harsh response. When we called for the second time, they said that already they had sent the employees with cylinder. But we don't know where it has been reached.Today also experienced the same. We tried to contact in their office. Didnt got any response.

So please take an immediate action for this concern, since it is repeating to almost every one.

Sincerely

Saira M S
    D/o Mohammed Sherif

email-sairasherif@gmail.com

Post Too much delay in cylinder supply

I am Manju Biswas.My consumer no. is 6991 an my distributor is M/s. Jay Buroma Gas Distributors,address-karbala road,cossimbazar,murshidabad. I am a double cylinder holder. My both cylinders are empty. I received my cylinder on 29.11.2010.They allow to book another cylinder after 20 day of receiving the 1st one.So i booked another cylinder on 18.12.2010.But till now i did not receive any cylinder.So my family suffers for food in time and mostly take food outside.If i call them,they are not receiving the phone. The gas office is far away from my house. My husband stays out of the state.I live with my son and daughter.So it is hard to visit office. I am in mental agony. Please help me with your best.
    Manju Biswas
    Mo-9153004388

DEW Guest

Post Apply for New Agancy

for new agancy
    i want to get a new agency of bharat gas . i am from Murshidabad,Omrahganj,Near-HazerDuary,STATE BANK,West Bengal.
    Here is only one agency on indian gas so people of here face many problem of LPG . sir please give me introduction of how i get agency .
    My Address :- ANIRUDDHA GHOSH,S/O-DILIP GHOSH,Omrahaganj,Netaji Road,P.O+DIST+P.S=MURSHIDABAD,Near-S.B.I(Lalbagh) Pin.742149,West Bengal. email id=dg20175@gmail.com
    phone No.03482270161. mb.No +91-9434482517

adavidr25 Guest

Default new agancy

for new agancy
    i want to get a new agency of bharat gas . i am from tufanganj,coochbehar,West Bengal.
    My Address :-David Roy sarkar,s/o late sadananda roy sarkar,vill+p.o balabhut p.s tufanganj ,dist coochbehar ,pin 736159, phon -9046423958, email-adavidr25@gmail.com.

Default Complaint against Gas Agency

I Madhuri R/o J-189 Vijay Vihar Phase-I Sec-4 Rohini New Delhi wants to file a complaint against Robin Gas Agency Sec-5 Rohini. I went to complaint for Gas leakage to the agency and they said they will check it but till now no one has come to check the leakage. Also when I myself checked the cylinder I found that cylinder as well as regulator was leaking and I took regulator to the agency to get it replaced but they said we will not do anything. Cylinder had also caught minor fire but we protected it. After fire when we again went back to the agency they were talking harshly.

I kindly request you to take quick action related to my problem.

Thanking You,

saurabhdk Guest

Post NewAgancy

forNew Agancy
    i want to get a new agency of bharat gas . i am from Amravati ,Maharashtra & I want Agency For Location Shegaon Naka square ,because Agency is not situsted in this area.
    Sir please give me introduction of how i get agency .
    My Address :-Saurabh Kesharwani ,Sayhkhiradi Road Amravati .Cell no.9890049003, email id saurabhdk@gmail.com.

Question for a new regulator

i am a NRI. consumer of bharat gas. years back i lost my regulator but i came to know about it only recently. for safety i want to get a new regulator. i enquired at my local gas agency but they did not give me a satisfied answer. i want to know the procedure for the above mentioned problem.
    kindly reply,
    john thomas

tinasosam435@gmail.com

Default Supply Of Gas Cylinder

This complaint is regarding delivery of Bharat Gas cylinder(Rathor Gas Agency).We have Booked a cylinder 19 days back i.e. on 11th of October 2011.We have not recevied the same till now.We have called the respected agency for enquiry, but i had receive any proper answer.

The guys working over there selling the cylinder in black(Non customer of bharat).
    This is happening on regular basis.

Kindly take a necessary action on priority.

Ashutosh Kumar Singh

Contact : Ashutosh Kumar Simgh S/O Mr. Vinod Kumar

Mobile : +919837779887

Mail id : ashutoshkumar45@yahoo.co.in

Bharat Gas Customer No : 19631

paulsk Guest

Default loss of Bharat Gas LPG pressure regulator(PR) and surrender of connection

I have taken PNG connection and therefore would like to surrender my existing Bharat Gas LPG connection. I have lost the pressure regulator (PR). I had taken the connection in 1994. The dealer in Thane informs me that I have to register an FIR for the regulator loss with the local police and obtain a certificate for them in order to cancel the connection. Request you to guide me on the following:
    1) What is Bharat Gas procedure to be followed in the event of loss of LPG PR to enable surrender connection. I have read in the internet that Hindustan Petroleum procedure for loss of PR/cylinder is to give an undertaking signed by the customer himself in plain paper as per their format.
    2) Can I return the cylinders (for safety reasons) to the dealer till the PR issue is resolved? The dealer is willing to take the cylinders back and return the deposit but is not willing to give any document stating that i have returned the cylinders to the dealer.

I shall appreciate your guidance in this matter.

dhh Guest

Angry where is connection

dear sir i am customor on last five years SAIBHARATH GAS AGENSY, SENDHURAI Consumer no.2696 name. s.venkatesh

But now Last 3 month my area all connections handling for KNB AGENSY , TITTAKUDI but my connetion missing on Tittagudi and Sendurai where is my connection, Who is my Agency No responsed answer
    your area maneger

my bill and consumer book and wouchr at our hand please inform who is our agensy

please solve this problem or i go to consumer court

MY CONSUMER BOOK NO.2696
    SAI BHARATH GAS AGENCY, SENDURAI

My NAME .S.VENKATESH, MOBILE-98650 14745

www.bharatgas.com Guest

Thumbs up i wat to open a gas agency of bharat gas

[QUOTE=adavidr25;108534]for new agancy
    PRODYUT PRAMANIK, C/O- LALIT PRAMANIK, VILL- CHHATJAIGIR CHILAKHANA-2 (NEAR RAGULATED MARKET)
    P.O.- ANDARANFULBARI NORTH, P.S.- TUFANGANJ, DIST- COOCH BEHAR, PIN-736160, WEST BENGAL.mob.no-9434442886
    Email ID- prodyut.pramanik2@gmail.com

Default complient against gas agencies at trivandrum

Respected sir, I prasannan k ,a consumer request you to the complient againt the agencies such as Sree Lekshmi, gas agency,udayagiri,Chempazhanthy, Sreekaryam, trivandrum, kerala. The agency mentioned are not supply the cylinder regularly even booking before the prescribed time. Please take proper action the agency with urgently. Prasannan k, Thunduvilakthu Veed, Nannattukave, Pothencode .P.O Trivandrum kerala , Consumer No.14771

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Last Post: 03-15-2014, 02:26 PM
  3. Regarding Bharat gas dealer
    By Sree ganesh in forum LPG Cylinder
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 11:55 AM
  4. M/s Bharat Petroleum Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments