Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bharat Gas

Angry Rashmi gas agency KR Puram bangalore Worst agent

I am also facing the exact same problem.. Gas cylinder is not delivered after one month..repeated calls does not matter...they dont care very non sense people..they should shut shop..should allowed to operate causing lot of grievences..my colleagues are also facing the same problem...has raised complaint on ebharathgas website but no reply yet..what to do???
    Quote Originally Posted by mrobinson View Post
    I have booked gas from Rashmi gas agency bangalore , consumer no: 38356 on 18 Sep 2009 as of today 16th oct 2009 i have not received the cylinder.
    Repeated calls and visits to the agency are futile. they will say it wll be delivered today, tomorrow... bill is already printed...they even mentioned the bill generated : No 8533 .. still there is no sign of gas delivery.

when i demanded for complaint number from agency, i was told there there is no complaint register..???

It seems in the locality whoever wants gas has to arrange vehicles themselves to pick it up (guess after paying bribe)... never seen a bharat gas person delivering the same in last 2 months.

Pl advise on next steps... as frequent calls/ visits to agency is of no help.

satishbindroo is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

I have submitted a four month back all required documents to BPCL dealer for a new LPG connection, details of delaer is given below:

Chand Gas Service‎
    Address: 261/2, New Railway Road, Gurgaon 122001‎
    Phone: 0124-2323227, 2312667, 4066567, 9818758258
    Email: chandgas1@rediffmail.com

But after following up for four month with them now they are telling that they have misplaced my documents & should submitt all document along with form & start a new process.

Tell me sir is this a justice; i have observe that they need some money to do this job.

Please help me to get my connection.
    My booking number is 1437.

Yours Faithfully
    Satish Bindroo

adv.richa is offline Moderator
    Jul 2010

Have you the acknowledgment slip that support your statement, kindly share the soft copy, so that we can guide you accordingly.

satishbindroo is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

i don't have any acknowledgment; but there is an entry in his book register at S.No. 1437.
    He himself is agreeing that the papers has been misplaced by them only.

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by satishbindroo View Post
    He himself is agreeing that the papers has been misplaced by them only.
    If you don't have any receipt or acknowledgment slip, then we personally suggest you to resubmit the document.

Default New gas connection complain

DEAR SIR
    MY NAME SURENDER KUMAR I HAVE BOOK A NEW CONNECTION IN UMIKA AGENCY RAJOURI GARDEN
    MUJHE GAS AGENCY SE PHONE AYA KE APKA GAS CONECTION AA GAYA OR APP AKAR KE APNA GAS CONECTION LE JAIN LEKIN JAB MAIN AGANCY PAR GAYA TO WAHAN PAR UNKE WORKAR KAHTE HAIN KE BINA STOV KE HAUM CONECTION NAHI DENGE TO MAINE UNKO NEWS PAPER KI NEWS DIKHAI KE ISME LIKHA HAI KE APKO AGENCY WALE STOV KE LIYE FORC NAHE KAR SAKTE LEKIN WO LOG NAHI MANE OR BOLE KE YE SAB GALAT HAI PAPER WALE TO GALAT LIKHTE HAIN
    SIR MUJHE DO MAHINE HO GAYE OR MUJHE DO BAR UNKE YAHN SE PHONE BE AA CUKA HAI OR UN LOGON NE DO BAR APNE YHAN SE ADMI BHEJ KAR ENQURY KE LIYE BHEJ KAR KE ENQUIRY BHI KAR LE WO STOV Rs2150.00
    PIPE Rs 200.00 GAS CYLENDER Rs1250.00 REGULATOR Rs150.00 OR ISKE ALWA OR BHI KAI SAMAN SAATH BECHNE KE LIYE RAKHE HUE HAIN JO KE HAME JARURAT NAHIN HA
    SIR AAPSE NIVEDAN HAI KE AAP UCHIT KARWAI KAREN

THANS
    SURENDER
    A-121 RAGHUBIR NAGAR
    NEW DELHI-110027
    PH-9873338754

mansoorzaidi Guest

Post refill complaint

Today is 14th and i had booked online reference below, but still not full fill and friends gas service people told we canít do anything our server is down for last 7 days so we are helpless, i have shown my online booking through mobile net but they still ignore my complaint please help.

my Gas No is 17365

"mansoor zaidi, Your request for Refill booking is already registered on 05-Aug-2010 with reference 2396604. Pl contact your distributor for a new booking."

Mansoor Raza Zaidi

Narendra Tulsian Guest

Default 2nd Cylender required very urgently

I am a consumer of Bharat Gas ( Akashay Gas Agency- Bhayander West) from Dec 2008 to till date. but I have not received 2nd cylender. We face many problems when cylender empty. We are four mamber in my family.
    Akashay Gas Agency who keep some conditions for providing 2nd cyleder like that 15 lte cooking oil, Acua sure filter etc. I Can not afford thease items. So Please request to you kindly provide 2nd cylinder without any conditions(cooking oil & filter, rice)
    Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards, Akashy Gas Agency
    Near Police Station
    Narendra Tulsian Bhayander West Thane- 401101
    A/ 404, Venkateshwar Building
    Near Union Bank of India
    Bhayander (West) Thane- 401101
    Consumer No. 11699

Question dealy for taking application for reniew gas account

kindly note,
    Radha Gas Service, Airoli their one employee was not taking my request applicatin for refiling of gas cylinder which was finsh after 180 days, reason of in my family me and my 12 yrs old son thats why cylinder not more utilitize. she was harshed to the customer not responding properly, one application which she already read it and she said give application again which her format. My Customer No 34345
    Please help me.

kailash saini Guest

Default complaint

I Have a connection of Bharat gas. I am consumer of National gas agency cemary road hissar. I am trying to booking gas for last 7days but no one attend my call. please help me

sunita dureja Guest

Default non delivery of gas 20 days after booking.

I am a consumer of M/s National Gas Agency, Hisar. My consumer No. is T1740. The Gas cylinder was booked on 22.09.2010 but the same has not been supplied so far i.e. even after the lapse of 20 days. E very time on asking on telephone they promise to supply in a day or two. Please take up the matter at your level.

Sunita Dureja.

Default Transfer of a connection in very special circumstances

My grandmother expired about 15 years ago and she had a gas connection in her name with Bharat Gas Dealer - Kamble Agencies, Yerwada, Pune 411006.

This card has not been used for a long period now. I have the card with me and would like to transfer the same in the name of my son, who has just married about 1 year 9 months ago and he has seperated from me and now has a child to support. So he needs a gas connection immediately.

Can this connection be transferred in his name and what are the formalities to be completed to make it possible at the earliest.

Kindly reply on TOP PRIORITY.

REgards
    R T Narang
    email - ramdasnarang@gmail.com

sudev.shell is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2010

I have Bharat gas connection in Bangalore, Natraj agencies, when ever I call for refill, their phone is always busy, initially I had to call almost 50 times to get connected, nowa days it does not even get through for ordering.

jerome j Guest

Default rejected reg

dear sir I had two cylinders already in my wife's and and i booked one cylinder in my name and got the connection by using the same ration card st dindigul and i shifted to chennai and was using the same 3 cylinders for the past 6 years. recently i shifted to permbur and got rejstered our onnections and i took 4 times of cylinders in my name(jerome)
    and now they refuse to accept my bookings for gas and they can book only for one connection which is in my wife's name. I want to know after 6 years why they have rejected my connection now and can I file a complaint in consumer court? Please help me.

Hritikesh Sinha Guest

Default for new agancy

i want to get a new agency of bharat gas . i am from jharkhand dist-simdega
    i want open a agency at simdega. here is only one agency on indian gas so people of simdega face many problem of LPG . sir please give me introduction of how i get agency

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Last Post: 03-15-2014, 02:26 PM
  3. Regarding Bharat gas dealer
    By Sree ganesh in forum LPG Cylinder
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 11:55 AM
  4. M/s Bharat Petroleum Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments