Thread: Parul Gas Service

skgoogle is offline Junior Member
    Sep 2009

Default Parul Gas Service

Parul Gas Service, Shop No. 3-4, Main Road, Hardev Nagar, Jharoda, Burari, Delhi-110084.

Parul Gas Service TIN: 07020192424, Ph: 27618873, 27613330, 27615721, 27613331, 27613332.

Parul Gas Service is Blacking Gas Cylinder to Local Shopkepers in Jharoda, Sant Nagar, Bangali Colony, Kamal Pur, Nathupura & etc. They are taking charge Rs. 450 to 500 per cylinder.

My Complaints is Regarding Parul Gas Service is not take any booking within 25 days. They means if you book Indane Gas Cylinder before 25 days you can book another Gas Cylinder after 30 days, whenever your booking will not take.

Parul Gas Service is Believe in to BLACK his Cylinder Kota to local shopkeeper in his area. And they are very bad staff. All theri staff have no manners about how may talk to local citizens.

I have very long list of Very Bad Service by Parul Gas Service, but my English is not good to i describe it in details.

If you are reading this complaint please try to take action.

This Complaint posted my me Sanjay Kumar.

advocate's Avatar
    advocate is offline Moderator

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Kindly send a written complaint to the Head office of the IOCL Co. The address is:

DGM, IOCL,
    Indian Oil Bhavan, DG-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg,
    Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400051.

anonymous Guest

Default parul ges services sucks

hi... im the consumer of parul ges service... in our area they provide us worsen services... just check their contact no's..since 3 days im trying their phone no to book my ges cylinder but some of them not in service...so how can i book my cylinder im a working guy and dont have to time visit their office... secondly many times i got half refile and lickage cylinder's... i had fought with their suppliers then they change mah cylinder two or three days back often we having lots of prob like that... thing is there if some day cylinder got blast or miss thing would happen then who will be the responsible...???? we pay but always get worse service... !!! if you are human so who are we just think about...and tried to solve our prob.. try to make it personally this is my humble request to you.... BT TODAY ONCE TRY THEIR CONTACT NO... I GOT FRUSTRATED TO TRIED THEIR NO.... OR THEIR SERVICES.........!!! plz

amit.hinduites Guest

Default complaint

I am consumer of parul gas service, This agency has worsen the services condition in our area. people are facing too much of problem . These people never pick their phones. They are involved in corruption ,by selling their cylinder in black

ravijakar@yahoo.co.in Guest

Default bad service by indane agency

I book my cylinder on 18th April booking no:14964-2331615 & cash memo received by sms on 20th April cash memo no:12777, But till date cylinder not received I m trying complaint on toll free number but always same loud coming sorry the number is busy. What is this happening???????????

chetanchouhan Guest

Default for gas conection complen

chetanchouhan22@yahoo.com Guest

Default for gas conection complen

chetanchouhan22@yahoo.com Guest

Post for gas conection complen

Prem Prakash Gupta is offline Junior Member

I am a customer of Parul gas agency,
    I Booked a Gas Cylinder on dated 21.02.2012 . My Booking no is 8094346 but I dont have get any gas cyliender to till date i.e. 01.03.2012.
    May I shall to know the reason for this.
    Please provide me a gas cylinder immediately otherwise I have only one option to go consumer court.

Default Transfer of LPG Connection

SUB.: Transfer of LPG Connection
    REF: Transfer Voucher No. 21799130000193 dtd. 24.09.12

I have transferred my LPG connection from M/s Bhabar Indane Gas Service, Jhandichaur, (Uttranchal) to M/s Parul Gas Agency, Sant Nagar, Delhi vide TV No. 21799130000193 dtd. 24.09.12.
    Since last 2 weeks, I have been regularly following up with the distributor but every time they shows their inability to transfer the connection as there some software problem is going on with "INDANE".
    I just wanted to know....Is it true? If that is the case then when should I approach the distributor again?
    Please do advise on the matter on SOS and oblige.

Tnx & Rgds
    Rakesh Kumar

Default cylender not received still.

I book my cylinder on 24th Jan'2013 no:27790, But till date cylinder not received I m trying complaint on toll free number but always same loud coming sorry the number is busy. What is this happening???????????

Default Confirmation Letter not Received

i applied new gas connection for the month of dec-2012 but your confirmation letter not received. please resent letter

Default Cylinder with water delivered

I am a consumer of parul gas, a few days back we were delivered a new cylinder as per our booking, now when the cylinder was over we tried to use the new cylinder, we found that the gas was not igniting and found the cylinder was filled with water. Tried to call parul gas no answer whole day... this is the most ridiculous customer care i have ever come across which doesnt even answer their phones.

please advice..

Default Very Bad Service of Parul Gas Service

Hi I am consumer of Parul Gas Service and I am working person in Pvt. Service but my parents always avilable are at home very time. I have booked my Cylender on dated 25/1/2014 but now till today 7/2/2014 I have not my refill,what to do. If you will pay some money to Delivery Man then your cylinder will be at your home next 2 Days.

Default Lpg cylinder not received

Dear Parul Gas.....
    I am your customer, my consumer no.36245.
    I booked cylinder on 19th march & booking no.2000185374416647.but till date I didn't received cylinder.your customer service center is saying it has been delivered on 28th march 2014. Where you delivered? In which address?Who received cylinder? I need answer.Now I received message that your booking stands cancelled. Why? I want reason for the cancellation.why you took 18 days to inform about the cancellation. If the booking cancelled why you are not receive next booking? I need cylinder urgently. I am going to take this matter at higher level. I need answer for irresponsible attitude.
    shelly joseph