Thread: Complaint against Bharat Gas Distributor

karthikcoep is offline Junior Member
    Apr 2012

Default Complaint against Bharat Gas Distributor

Name:  bharat-gas.jpg
    I am a customer of Bharat Gas. My customer number is 52251877. My distributor is Ashok Gas Service, Asalpha Village, Ghatkopar (W), Mumbai. Ph no 022-25162675.

I had booked for a refill through telephone on 12th April, where before giving the booking number the attendant rudely told me it will take 12 days to deliver and cut the phone. I called back he told me to take the delivery by coming to the agency which I refused telling I have the right to get my cylinder delivered.

Then I registered myself on the ebharatgas.com website and asked for online refill.

The earlier status was showing pending in the order history. However it disappeared after two days.

In the meanwhile I called their customer helpline 18002333555 and registered my complaint. The Complaint ID number is 40034020.

They assured me that the complaint will be forwarded to the concerned distributor and told me to call after 3 days.

I called after three days to check, when told me that I will get the delivery that day or next day. (17 Apr 2012)

I waited till the next day, however no gas was delivered.

I called them again and the customer care executive told me that, Mr. Tiwari from Ashok Gas Service has been instructed to send cylinder to my place. I waited one more day but did not get any cylinder.

On 21st Apr and again on 23 Apr I called the customer care again, to no avail. The status of my complaint has not changed.

On 24 Apr I called the Customer Relation Center
    at
    Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
    CUSTOMER RELATION CENTRE Near Radha Gas Service,
    Opp Bldg No. 521,
    Tagore Nagar,
    Vikhroli (East)
    Mumbai - 400 083.
    Phone Number:25748251,25748628

where the attendant took my customer number, spoke with Tiwari on other line and assured that today (25 Apr) I will get the delivery of the cylinder without fail.
    Mr. Tiwari also agreed to deliver the cylinder.

However I have not received the cylinder yet.

I want to fight this injustice and gross incompetence of the distributor till the end of the earth with all the resources at my disposal.

I searched around and found that I am not the only one to undergo this headache.

Numerous other consumers have suffered at the hands of the distributor (Google title below) and this is the educated internet knowing people.
    Its hard to imagine what others have to undergo...

Google

1) Ashok Gas Service Complaints. not giving us gas cylinder , Bharat Gas, mumbai,Consumer Complaints Company Complaint India
    2) Bharat Gas Complaints, Reviews - NON DELIVERY OF CYLINDERS EVEN AFTER REPEATED REMINDERS
    3) Too much delay in receiving LPG gas cylinder. - eConsumerComplaints
    4) bharat gas cylinder Complaints

Please help me to get justice...

Karthik Iyer
    C-103, Tara, Shrusti Complex, Saki Vihar Road,
    Powai, Mumbai -400072

Ph No: 981965166

Angry Closure-threatening by the ANAND GAS SERVICE, dealer of Bharat Gas on 29th. May over phone.

I am customer of Bharat Gas under the dealer ANAND GAS SERVICE, Shrirampore, West Bengal (consumer no.AG 10949). I have been suffering from delayed supply of gas and repeatedly made complain to the territory office at Kolkata and Head Quarter at Mumbai for the rectification. In the last month they supplied gas 1 month 2 days from my booking date and usually they are doing such. On 7th may I booked online and my dealer inquired the matter over phone and said that I would get one cylinder per month. I inquired the matter to your Hd. Qtr. through letter whether this is right or not. Unfortunately I got no answer. On date 29th. instant I made complain over phone regarding my booking on 7th. Just two hours after dealer contacted over phone and angrily told that he would have no alternative other than to close my consumer a/c. Kindly allow me to know whether customer can express his grievances to the authority and for that reason the dealer will close the customer relationship ?
    Thanking you a lot
    Arun Chattopadhyay
    consumer no.AG 10949
    Date 29th May, 2012

jagdish chand jaggi Guest

Default Complaint against Distributor Surya Gas Agency,Shop No.9 Jagveer Singh Market Nazabgarh,New delhi-43

I have booked cylinder on 22/5/2012. My booking no is 25517177. The Delivery men of Surya Gas Agency(Mr. Titu)came to my house on 26/05/2012 at 3.30 pm and delivered on cylinder containing 25 kg. weightage and the cylinder was leakage. I told him to replace the cyclinder but the delivery men Mr. Titu told us tomorrow I will definetly changed the cylinder. Three four days elapsed but nobody has delivered the cyclinder Refill so far. Kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action against M/s Surya Gas Agency and her delivery men. My consumer and my address is given below.

Yours faithfully,

Part-3, Near O.K. Model School
    Mohan Garden,Uttam Nagar
    New Delhi-110059

AWADHESH GUPTA Guest

Default Complaint against deoria gas service malviya road deoria uttar pradesh

NON DELIVERY OF REFILL SUPPLY
    AGAINST DEORIA GAS SERVICE
    DEAR SIR MAI DEORIA GAS SERVICE KA CUSTOMER HU
    MAI REFILL KI BOOKINF 16.05.12 KO KARAYA THA BUT ABHI TAK DELIVERY NAAHI MILA HAI
    CONS NAME AWADHESH GUPTA
    CEL NO. 9889906018
    EMAIL ID pawan.gupta294@gmail.com

narender66 is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Default vijay gas agency badli delhi did not issuing reffile since 19th april 2012

Respected @sir,

@@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ My consumer no. 6597 @reg. at vijay gas agency badli delhi . i booked my reffile in first week of may @at agency office because they doesnot response to my telephone call @but I @didnot recd. it yet . I walked several time at agency office but they didnot response to me. I looked at agency godown that many@@person @were taking cylinder@illegally in bulk. After my many request agency didnot supply my reffile and i am very sorrow to say that agency is@black marketing@the@refiles.
    @@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @Kindly make an arrangement to stop the black marketing and smooth supplies of refiles to public.
    @@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @regards

@@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ suresh kumar@

narender66 is offline Junior Member

[QUOTE=narender66;237286]Respected @sir,

@@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ I suresh kumar residing at c-4a,suraj park delhi-42 my consumer no. 6597 @reg. at vijay gas agency badli delhi . i booked my reffile in first week of may @at agency office because they doesnot response to my telephone call @but I @didnot recd. it yet . I walked several time at agency office but they didnot response to me. I looked at agency godown that many@@person @were taking cylinder@illegally in bulk. After my many request agency didnot supply my reffile and i am very sorrow to say that agency is@black marketing@the@refiles.

@@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @mob. 011-20411463

Dist. - Hooghly
    Proprietor :- Mrs.Sananda Bannerjee
    C.C. NO. 461748
    Dealers Telephone No. 03213-257253
    I am giving an example of my harashment -
    I booked a gas cylinder on 15 May, 2012, they replied me they will send my
    gas cylinder in next week. After ending that week, I further telephone them-
    they replied me you will get your gas cylinder tomorrow. But tomorrow when
    they have not send my gas cylinder , I further telephone them , now they
    reply me you come here to taken away your gas cylinder, we have no boy to
    send it. Now my question is what kind of joke is it sir ? Is it not harashment ?
    Now my request Please see the matter that I can get the Gas Cylinder in time
    and to relief from this harashment.
    Yours Faithfully
    Lakshman Ghosh

Tarun singh Guest

Default Problem of Delivery

NON Home DELIVERY OF REFILL SUPPLY
    AGAINST BHARGAV GAS SERVICE
    DEAR SIR MAI BHARGAV GAS SERVICE KA CUSTOMER HU
    MAI REFILL KI BOOKINF 06.06.12 KO KARAYA THA BUT ABHI TAK DELIVERY NAAHI MILA HAI. AUR SIR BLACK MARKET ME 1200 MAI KHULEAAM CYLINDER MIL RAHA HAI. AGENCY SE WO LOG DIRECT CYLINDER PA RAHE HAI. LEKIN CUSTMOER KO NAHI MIL RAHA HAI.AAP MERA GAS REFILL STATUS CHECK KER LIGYE BOOKING KE 1 MONTH KE BAAD CYLINDER MIL RAHA HAI . WO BHI JAB ROJ AGENCY PER JAYO TAB.....SIR IS COMPLAINE PER DHYAN DE

CONS NAME Yogendra Pratap Singh
    CEL NO. 9415665001
    EMAIL ID [email]TARUNSINGHMONU@GMAIL.COM

Mahender Singh Guest

Lightbulb

I am a customer of Bharat Gas. My customer number is 8933. My distributor is, DHRUV LPG DISTRIBUTORS DELHI and SapeCode 153356. My consumer no. is blocked by distributor without any information. It is requested to kindly look in to matter and consumer number activate. No any additional connection.

Thanking You.

Mahender Singh
    B-1/ 183,(Old) B-1/185 (New)
    New Ashok Nagar

MALVIYA ROAD DEORIA
    Dis:- DEORIA

Dealers Telephone No. 05568-222216,221616

I booked a gas cylinder on 09 JUNE 2012, they replied me they will send my
    gas cylinder in next week. After ending that week, The not privide cylender for me till date.

Now my request Please see the matter that I can get the Gas Cylinder in time
    and to relief from this harashment.

Yours Faithfully
    khublal yadav
    add:-grulpar Deoria
    mob: 9838660468

Lightbulb complain about bharat gas tanda ambedkar nagar distribotor

We are customer of bharat gas its Distributor is Rajan kapoor and We get our cylenders after 45 days.
    which is distributed by Buddhu Ram who is the agent of Rajan kapoor in mubarakpur tanda ambedkar nagar up
    Buddhu RAM deposit our cards and money (420 Rs.) after 30 days and he distributes cylenders after 15 days In this way
    we get our cylenders after 45 days.
    Sir please take any action immediately now.

YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMERS
    MUBARAKPUR TANDA
    AMBEDKAR NAGAR UP

A SURENDER REDDY Guest

Post Misuse of my consumer no by distributore Prakash Home Appliance, boduppal

Iam a customer of Bharat Gas.My consumer no.32967 and Gas Distributore/Agency is Prakash Home Appliance, boduppal, Ghatkesar.Mandal, R.R.District,Hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh

This is to inform you that my Bharat Gas Agency Prakash Home Appliance is misuseing my consumer no. With out my knowledge they booking gas on my consumer no and they are selling to others and sending message to my mobile that they have delivered the refill gas to me. This the second incident happend to me.

Now I request kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action in this regard

A.Surender Reddy

Default Delay For Gas delivery

My consumer No. 41895
    Distributer Alwar Gasses RamGanj Alwar
    Gas Booking date 24/06/2012

Distributer did not deliver My gas so far.
    So plz.
    Take n/a.

Unregister Guest

Default Problem to id login

my user id niranjan1287
    PWD 8233199404
    consumer No. 7813 to modern gas alwar
    To book gas

I feel difficulty to log in my id
    pl take n/a to log in id

and give information to my e mail sharmanl0@yahoo.com

Wink Complaint against Bharat gas distrubutor Anita Gas Service located at virar east

I am the one of the customer of Bharat gas LTD & book my cylinder for filling on 09/07/2012 to ANITA GAS services distributor of Bharat Gas LTD. But till date we have not yet get refill cylinder till date. No body pick up the phone of customer care of anita gas services. Not answering the phone calls.

1. Customer Harrasment by Bharat Gas Distributor