Thread: Bharat Gas Customer Care Complaint

Hashi Panchal Guest

Name:  bharat-gas.jpg
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am consumer of Bharat Gas,consumer no-11566,under distributor-Tollyflame Gas Agency of Chowdhury Enterprise,address-1/69,NAKTALA,near Shakti Sangha Club,Kolkata-700 047,phn no-(033)2683-7560.
    I have booked refill through ebharatgas.com on 6/4/12,but still I am waiting for refill.Even they do not book refill before 18 days after supply a refill.I have complain so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result.

HASHI PANCHAL,
    ph no-9830190041

Default non co operation of Bharatgas at bhusawal

Dear sir I SA Patel The customer bearing No 1326 of Dhanshree gas agency Bhusawal. my complaint is regarding home delivery of lpg cylinder. sir I have booked my cylinder on 12th apr 2012 with waiting list no. 242 and I have been told that within 12 days, delivery will be effected. but it is deeply regretted to note that today is 28th apr and 16 days have already been passed but no delivery is there. while inquiry, the cell no. of delivry boy [ Amol } 9960500680 is given to me for diredct contact to him but this cell no. is not responding. " incoming calls of this no. are banned". so in this situation how the customer can satisfy? sir it is not my first instant every month, i am getting services after multiple calls. agency people are telling that yr. address is not traceable whereas since last 22 years I am residing here. please sir do the needful for restoring serivces

Default Complaint against gas agency

I, Annu kumari a consumer of HP gas (consumer no 664241) at Asansol. I am a banker and working with State Bank Of India ,presently posted at Deoghar Jharkhand. I have been transferred from Asansol to Deoghar and since my gas connection also transferred from there.

Since i have approached to your local Bharat gas agency (MODERN GAS SERVICES) for resuming my connection thrice.

This is a matter of grief that when i have tried for the connection i have been asked to buy many items which are mentioned below before having the connection.

1.1 kg sugar
    2.1 kg tea
    3.recharge for BSNL
    4. 3 kg mustard oil
    5. Gas lighter ( i am having one already)
    6.Gas pipe ( i am having one already)

I have been asked that i have to pay installation charge, but no service will be provided at my place because this is the rule of the company.
    The items which are mentioned above are sold to recover the subsidy loss of the company.( This information has been given to me by the distributor.)

When i have denied to buy all the things which are mentioned above,i have been said to go to some other gas agency for the connection because without buying these items i can't get the connection.

I am working and having a busy schedule .I have visited there three times and requested for the connection but all went in vein . I am being harassed without any valid reason.

Kindly look in to matter and take necessary action for redressal of my grievances

Annu kumari

Service Manager
    State Bank Of India
    Personal Banking Branch
    Deoghar 814112.

pradeep patra Guest

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am consumer of Bharat Gas,consumer no-14246,under distributor-RANA GAS Agency ,address-AMAN HOUSE, LINK ROAD, LUDHIANA-3,ph no-(0161)2660050-51-52.
    I have booked refill through ebharatgas.com on 24/4/12,but still I am waiting for refill.Even they do not book refill before 21 days after supply a refill.I have complain so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result.Iam already complain on customer care no is 40036491

PRADEEP PATRA,
    ph no-09465870967

Arun Chattopadhyay Guest

Cool Excessive delay in delivery even above one month.

I am a customer of Bharat gas under ANAND GAS SERVICE, 87/1, G.T.Road (W), Shrirampur, Dist. Hooghly, West Bengal, PIN code 712203, and bearing the consumer no. AG 10949. I have been suffering from a problem of getting my delivery 24 to 30 days and sometimes more than one month. They do not enter my order in computer at the time of taking the order. Instead they take in in a very rough tally book and the date and no. write in hand without putting any signature. When I get the delivery I can't find the date and no. in the printed receipt. Both are changed. This is happening for a lot of years and I severally made complain to the regional authority and the head quarter also along with photo copies of all my documents for about one year. But no solution came out. They put the data in computer only after delivery. After booking and before delivery I can't find the data in the website "ebharatgas.com".
    I booked on 2nd April 2012 at the dealer's shop physically on the date and they put date and no. (which is 201) but unfortunately delivery is not done even on date (one month two days have already passed).
    I shall be obliged if the matter is solved at your earliest.
    Thanking a lot
    Arun Chattopadhyay
    mob no 9339639108

Default Complaint

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am consumer of Bharat Gas,consumer no-41684,under distributor- Basweswara gasAgency of Yelahanka Bangalore I have booked refill through the said agency on 16/4/12,but still I am waiting for refill.Even they do not book refill before 22 days after supply a refill.I have complain so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result.

Default It had been almost 3 weeks yet not received

To Whom It May Concern

My name is Lakshmi Biswas . I have booked gas over the phone since 3 weeks. My consumer number is 31942 and booking number is 635 which i had got dialing 9831832679.

I am facing inconvenience to cook food for my children.

Please take necessary step to resolve the matter.

Dated:21-05-2012.

Default Delay delivery of gas cylinder

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am consumer of Hindustan Gas,consumer no-114754,under distributor- M/s Divya Jyoti Gas Service , Ellenabad Distt. Sirsa Haryana. I have booked refill through the said agency on 08/04/12,but still I am waiting for refill. Even they do not book refill before 22 Days. But not received Delivery till date 21/05.2012 (43 days) .I have complain so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result.

Surender Sama
    +91-9468190034

madanchand is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

i, madanchand bhunia customer of bharat gas agency, midnapur west. due to very bad service from the agency for home delivery service i had complained to the head-office and they advice to make connection transfer from midnapore west to daspur, as daspur is much closer than midnapur. i followed the advice and did the same but after doing this midnapore dealers took away the customer book from me. as the transfer was done to daspur branch of bharat gas agency i went there to get my booking done but they have refused to give any service to me. even they have made my entry even after transfer was successfull. i had this transfer done on 27th feb,2010. and today its 29th may 2012. i m not having my cylinders i have to them in black even after having an gas connection.
    please kindly help me to get out from this situation. my consumer no. is 13281 it had been transfered from makamalatmika distributor, station road, midnapore town, midnapore.
    regards,
    madanchand bhunia,
    vill.singaghai,p.o.harirajpur,
    p.s.daspur,dist.midnapore west,
    state.west-bengal

Default compliant for gas agency

Name: bharat-gas.jpg Views: 102 Size: 14.2 KB
    Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am consumer of Bharat Gas,consumer no-11107,under distributor-KITCHEN flame Gas Agency address-B-2/15, CYCLE, MARKET PH NO-27923257,27914695
    I have booked refill through on line booking no 20465911 on 17/4/12,but still I am waiting for refill.And again book on line booking no 21292721 on 09/05/12.Even they do not book refill before 44 days after supply a refill.I have complain so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result.

SUNIL KUMAR
    PH NO-8130927342

Post compliant for gas agency

Name: bharat-gas.jpg Views: 102 Size: 14.2 KB

SUNIL KUMAR
    PH NO-8130927342

unkown Guest

Default froud delivery man

Sir I am staying in virar. in virar anita gas servies is the distributers of bharat gas.
    agancy staff members and the delivery man are distribut gas in black. the reguler
    customer can't get is own gas. I and some people are complent about this to the manger
    but he can not get action. but the delivery man more argument about this and my gas sileder
    is given to another people in more money.all the delivery man are marwadi.
    in virar the black markting of gas is so much. so please get the fast action about this matter.

Default J m patwardhan customer no 17373 tejaswini gas service sihagad road pune

We are staying at Pune on Sinhagad Road and are customer of your esteemed organisation. M/S Tejaswini Gas Service is our agency for supplying cylinder. Our customer no is 17373.
    We have received a message that my Cylinder was delivered on 09/06/2012. However the same has not been delivered.

Kindly instruct the agency to look in to the matter and arrange for the delivery on TOP PRIORITY.

J M Patwardhan & Mrs. M J Patwardhan
    Pune

sahajahan Rahaman1 Guest

Default Delay of receiving lpg cylinder

With due respect I inform you that I am a customer of SAYAN GAS AGENCY;GAZOLE I repeatedly informed to your agency to supply lpg gas on right time but they did not pay their attention to my grievance .so,it forces me to write this note.

I shall be highly obliged if the authority will take necessary steps and initiatives to solve my problem as soon as possible.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    SAHAJAHAN RAHAMAN
    customer no-52288468
    SAYAN GAS AGENCY
    GAZOLE; MALDA WB .

Default delay in delivery

dear sir
    iam booked refil are detail folowing status
    bkd dt-06/02/11 dlv dt-19/10/11
    24/11/11 dlv dt-13/03/12
    27/04/12 dlv dt-not delivery......
    my name is sonu kumar
    c/o rajesh chandra khairat ahmad road, gaya
    consumer no-SR10969, sv no-869562 /28-06-2004
    dealer -name - S.R. ENTERPRISES
    MIR ABBU SALEH ROAD, GAYA (BIHAR)
    PLEASE HELP ME