Thread: complaint against indian oil gas service....

divyanandsharma is offline Junior Member

Default complaint against indian oil gas service....

my name is BHAWANAND and i have a indian oil gas connection on the name of my mother SANTI SHARMA consumer no.- SI4272 . I booked my gas cylinder
    in SARDUL GAS AGANCY , MANIYAR, BALLIA,(shop code-17144)(cash momo no-1640) on 13/12/2011 but due to the irresponsibility and money making attitude of seller . I have not got my cylinder yet refilled(they have sold my cylinder in BLACK to make money and they are keep on postponding my date of refill.
    and i was told that gas cylinders lasted and the delivery of the slips of dates much latter was done allready.
    please help me out I am facing great problem.

Default transfer of service centre

my customer No.T01914 (amar nath roy).i want to shift my gas cylinder supply office from SERAMPORE MULTI-PURPOSE SAMABAY SAMITY LTD to GAS & NOVELTIES,MAHESH,because i am totaly disgusted from the service of my present supply office.

thanks & regards

Amar nath roy

Default Gass connection

my name is bhumika dubey and i have applied for a new gas connection on date 9 January 2012.in the TRIMURTI GASS AGENCY (F- BLOCK DDA MARKET VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI). but i didn't got any response from gass agency till now.so i request to response form trimurti gass agency to me at my mail id (bhumika.dubey23@gmail.com) as soon as posibal.

Bhumika dubey
    9871924992

mummy.srivastava32 Guest

Default late delivery & shortage of Gas

Dear Sir/Mam, I Ashish Kumar Srivastava R/o E-1230 Rajajipuram Lucknow - 226017 lodge a complaint against Commander Gas Service Rajajipuram Lucknow We Book Cylinder on 29-04-12 consumer no CGS 7263 booking no. 276065 but we didn't received till date. The Agency behavior very arrogant and phone always engage. I also complaint against shortage of 2 to 5 kg Gas when I contacted him they said our cylinder always full fill If any mistake it would be I O C fault we notice that they filled water to recover the shortage .
    Kindly do the needful & oblige

Rajajpuram
    Lucknow - 226017
    Mob. 9335607173

Default refused gas supply

I am the consumer of Manjot gas agency since 15 years.My consumer no. is m10944.I purchased this no. from the manager of the agency by paying him Rs.5000 in cash.I received the supply of gas continuously for 15 years through this no. at my residence.Now suddenly they refused to supply the gas by saying that the no. is not valid anymore.PLease solve my problem.

anil mukhiya Guest

Default wew8k

comlain against nripro Gas agency 67d/1 laxmi market munirka new delhi 110067
    I'm anilmukhiya resident 160 b/1munirlka village i applied a new gas connection 4th june 2012 but till i did not get new connection my registration no is 111072440002562
    I talked to mr vinod head of the office but he gave me fake promisses i suffred a lot hope u will take quick action against it i most obliged if u consider my compain my contact is 9818988141 my e mail id is anilmukhiya2001@yahoo.co.in

chandresh Guest

Default Bill paid but Pressure Cooker is not Provided of Rs.889

I got LPG connection from M/S Rathwa Gas Agency as on 21/01/2012 in Vadodara(Gujarat). I have paid total Rs.3735 as per Bill No. of 3654 inclusive of Rs. 889 towards Pressure cooker which is complusory part of Kit Accessory as per Indent policy but at time pressure cooker is not available in stock so at that time collect full money as per bill and give promise for providing pressure cooker with in two to four days.

Now they are not provding responses and agency was closed and my connection is transfer to Other agency.

Default New gas connection- area: Barasat, dakbangulow rail gate

SIR
    I HAVE APPLIED FOR YOUR COMPANY GAS CONNECTION ON 31.08.2012, MY BOOKING SL NO IN THEIR REGISTER IS 4793,
    IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MARCH I WENT FOR QUERRY, THEY TOLD MY CONNECTION HAS COME, AND I HAVE TO PAY OVEN-2072 DEPOSIT-1400 CONNECTION 160+150 TOTAL RS3780.
    I TOLD I AM EX- SERVICEMAN AND I HAVE GOT CANTEEN FACILITY SO I WILL PURCHASE OVEN FROM CANTEEN, THEY DID NOT AGREE,
    AT THAT POINT OF TIME I DID NOT HAVE RS 3720 TO PAY, SO IN THE FIRST WEEK OF APRIL I ARRANGED MONEY AND WENT FOR CONNECTION . BUT ALAS! THEY TOLD MY CONNECTION HAS GONE BACK AND NOW CONNECTION IS STOPPED. WHEN IT WILL OPEN THEY WILL INFORM. BUT TILL DATE THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY INFORMATION , PLEASE HELP.
    pRABIR KUMAR DAS , VILL NANDAN KANAN, PO. NABAPALLY BARASAT, NORTH 24 PGS
    MOBILE: 9477733872

Default Nonrecipt of gascylinder

I have booked for lpg cylinder on 30th july'12 & got the intimation of system that cylinder has delivered on 17th august'12 but physically not recieved .my gas agent is kishore gas service,located atlakegarden ,anwer shah road(ph. 03324220176) they are used to in this practice .they have sold the cylinder in black to make money as a result we are herrased.they have done same thing three months back also. Myself anita chakrabarti (con no.522078) 72 years old staying alone.kindly look into & stop such practice

nrcpatel23@gmail.com Guest

Default not give me passbook

sir
    i take new LPG gas connection from IOC on 21/06/2012 @ agency of DEVENDRA INDANE at AMBAJI in NORTH GUJARAT. They give me two cylinder with regulator at that time and I paid RS 6000 to him but they were not given me any bill or passbook at that time and after sometimes till date not issued me pasbook

punjab@969rediffmail.com Guest

Thumbs down not attend my complaint duplecate copy

Dear sir i my contion no 5272 S Pritam singh s/o Narjan singh near sant pura gurdwar patiala gate SANGRUR148001
    but your distributer is sale my no ather custmer iam vist u center SANGRUR GAS SERVICE SANGRUR not attand my complaint no date 24/09/2012 time and rel gas cylinder on custmer date 23/10/2012 pl rel my d copy orginal paper is foto copy recvied on u lockal (s g s) by hand
    S Pritam singh s/o Narjan singh

Question cut my 2 gas connection

The Territory Manager,
    Indian oil corporation
    gurgaon (haryana)
    subject: CUT MY BOTH GAS CONNECTION.

I am Mrs. ANITA AGGARWAL MY consumer No.3140A= 7339G. GURGAON GAS SERVICE cut my both connection. when i am asking the Gurgaon gas agency Manager has told me no problem have to book the cylinder whenever you recd the cylinder after 21st day you have to book the cylinder you can get the cylinder easily.but untill now already finish more then one&half month untill now no any reply from gurgaon gas service. if im go there they told first verification then after u vl got your gas.no any body cme for verification .but im use both connection more then 12 years . without any information they vl cut my connection . but when i ask gurgaon gas Manager day over what can i do how can i cook please tell me a solution THIS IS MOST URGENT.
    please help me for this matter.

THANKING YOU
    REGARD
    ANITA AGGARWAL
    266/13 ROSHAN PURA
    GURGAON (HARYANA)

vikas93124 Guest

Lightbulb new gas connection

dear sir i have apply new gas connection from the indian gas kamla nagar distributor kitchen aids on 22 sepeteber 2012 but we are not received any lettter fromm egency so for
    the regestration no is 111072250001904

vikas singh
    kamla nagar delhi-7
    9312492058

punjab969@rediffmail.com Guest

Thumbs down Not attend my complaint no03 v bad service

sir your complaint service is v bad i loge complaint 3 time c no 69130305/693110/711181 u r gas delar mis behave 2 time on lockal office on (sangrur gas service) mr babu sir pl attend my complaint and cancel local aggane ather way i go consumer cour sangrur my 1st compalint date 24/09/2012

1. Complain for Indian Post Service
    By jignasa in forum Product And Services
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 04:27 PM
  2. Lucas indian service limited
    By deepesh in forum Electronics Appliances
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 12:58 PM
  3. Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
    By Unregistered in forum Bad Response or Bribe