Thread: Regarding Bharat gas dealer

Sree ganesh Guest

Default Regarding Bharat gas dealer

Hi Sir/Madam,

I' ve been the consumer of Bharat gas since 2006 .
    But now I am forced to lodge a complaint against the current Gas dealer
    [ Madam Enterprises (Bangalore) PH- 080 25635981].

They delay the cylinder refilling to almost a month .
    Most of time their phone is busy and even if it gets connected somehow
    they will say " yes we will deliver today "
    But every time we call they keep lying.

Don't know how to address this .I 've a single cylinder and being a
    family person it adds to mine worries.

For me consumer court is the last resort to get justice for a common
    man.

Mine Bharat gas Consumer no is - 50612

Awaiting a feedback from consumer court.

Sree ganesh
    WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES
    EC2 Tower7 A Wing
    Bangalore-560100
    PH-080 39820000 Extn-207072

Default Non delivery of gas cylinders at Mumbai

It is really sad that the Bharatgas at Dev Mogra Gas Services, Mira Road (East), Thane-401107 keep telling lies to customers, I would request Higher authorities at Bharatgas to
    please take some actions against such dealers. Also the Customer care do not respond well
    postponing the delivery dates for which we have to waste our time in waiting for the delivery man. Please look into it

paltejinder is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Default Imposing unjustified cost & restrictionson consumers

RESPECTED SIR / MADAM,

WHEN THE HAPPENINGS HAVE REPURCUSSIONS BEYOND THE IMMEDIATE SCENE , IT IS ONLY THEN , THAT WE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TOWARDS IT. I WOULD LIKE TO BRING IN YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT I HAVE APPLIED FOR A NEW CONNECTION WITH M/S SHIVA GAS AGENCY, LAST MORH, JAMMU. I WAS TOLD TO PURCHASE GAS STOVE & RELATED ACESSORIES WITH THE NEW CONNECTION WHICH I STRAIGHT WAY REFUSED. THE DISTRIBUTOR M/S SHIVA GAS AGENCY, LAST MORH, @@@@HI NAGAR ,JAMMU DENIED SANCTIONING OF CONNECTION WITHOUT ACESSORIES.

As per MRTP ACT GUIDELINES

" tends to bring about manipulation of prices or conditions of delivery or affected the flow of supplies in the market of any goods or services, imposing on the consumers unjustified cost or restrictions”

IT IS PERTINENT TO MENTION THAT DESPITE BEING WRITTEN ON THE NOTICE BOARD M/S SHIVA GAS AGENCY DENIED THE FACT BY SAYING THAT IT IS NOT VALID & IS QUITE OLD.

I ALSO TALKED TO DY MANAGER BHARAT GAS Mr. SURINDER DOGRA ON PHONE (9419162132) WHO IS AT PRESENT OUT OF STATION THUS AFFECTING MY SANCTIONING OF CONNECTION AS THE DISTRIBUTOR REQUIRED A WRITTEN NOTE FROM DY MANAGER BHARAT GAS TO GIVE CONNECTION WITHOUT ACESSORIES.

I AM IN EARLY NEED OF A NEW CONNECTION. SO YOUR GOODSELF IS REQUESTED TO KINDLYISSUE INSTRUCTIONS TO YOUR DISTRIBUTOR NOT TO HARASS CUSTOMERS BY IMPOSING UNJUSTIFIED COST & RESTRICTIONS.

WITH REGARDS
    TEJINDER PAL SINGH
    9419103200

We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice via registered post to the dealer and the CMD of Bharat Petroleum Corporation (Keep one copy with you).

Visit: Notice before filing consumer complaint for notice reference.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Admin,

** PMs asking me for support will be deleted unless I've asked you to PM me with additional details **

Jibi is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2010

Hi Tejinder,

Did you find any solution to the issue?

I am also facing a some what similar issue.

Jibi U.

Default Forced selling of goods with Gas Cylinders

It is not the case with new connections only, even with transfers they are doing the same.

Mahalaxmi Enterprises, Indira Nagar bangalore are force selling wheat flour and oil along with Gas cylinders.

I went to transfer my gas connection there and they made me visit their office at least 3-4 times in 20 days so that I get frustrated and pay them the money they ask for transfer. For 20 days I had to suffer without GAS, the basic need.

While doing the transfer they asked 420/- extra for 4kg. wheat flour and 3 ltr. oil which I get for around 230 rs. in market. If I don't pay, they refused to accept my connection transfer.

Please help, as other consumers might also be suffering and they must not indulge in such kind of business with some basic consumer needs. This is really rediculous.

Default complaint against manav enterprises, Bangalore Nonsupply of gas cylinder

I am a consumer of Bharat Gas. My consumer no. is26903 with the above dealer who supplies gas in Bangalore - Frazer Town area of Bangalore. The dealer is unresponsive and purposely delaying supply of cylinder even though the booking is done as per the norms of your company. Now I had booked the cylinder on 28,8,2010 but till date the supplier has not given the cylinder. My existing cylinder now in use is getting exhausted within one or two days. Despite my repeated requests, personal visits the above supplier is not supplying the cylinder. He is taking a revenge I presume because I have not met with the demand of his supplier boy/ person who brings the cylinder to pay him extra charges of delivery over and above the charges billed by the supplier. This is pure exploitation and corruption. Please therefore, look into the matter and advise the supplier not to indulge in such practices and trouble the consumers. I request you to please instruct the supplier to supply the cylinder urgently. The phone nos. of Manav Enterprises are 25485984 25485654 41251394. Please take urgent action. I request you to ensure that the cylinder is supplied to me as I will be without gas because the existing cylinder is getting exhausted. Khanolkar V.G.

Vijay Prasath Guest

Default Rockie Bharath Gas Coimbatore - Agent Delaying the delevery for price hike

Domestic gas price hike is in progress. Hence the mentioned Rockie Bharath Gas Agent has delaying the delivery to get benefit of current low price holding cylinder to revised hike price. i have booked 43 days back still not received the cylinder. I have the prof for that as phone conversation with booking date and number. I have spent more than 100 Rs for phone call to them for following up and have the bill details for that too.

Unhappy complaint against Bharat Gas distrubuter: 611867, Mahalakshmi enterprises

Hello Sir,

It sad that even after seeing so many complaints on net for 611867, Mahalakshmi enterprises no action has been taken yet.

This agency is not atall delivering LPG cylinder even after multiple booking/ call/ or anything. They will just say it will come tomorrow. Currently I am living without LPG cylinder form last 2 weeks. Every my family is eating food outside.

Please if you really believe in God and have some sense of respect of Human being, please take quick action against them.

Unfortunately Bharat gas user

Default my request of the copy of the original GAS voucher

Regarding Prateek Enterprises
    My consumer number is-25244
    Name - Vijay Pinglay

I had come to Prateek Enterprises office in Banaswadi (Bangalore)today the 10th of Feb 2011 for a copy of my Gas Voucher.
    I dont remember if Prateek Enterprises gave it to me, or it is lost. It was 2 years ago. I was told by your people to get an affidavit, i have obtained that. on my request of the copy of the original voucher, they told me they DO NOT HAVE IT??

have any other people faced this problem, Do GAS distributor keep copies of GAS vouchers?

Vijay

Thumbs down plz help me to upgrade my 5kg gas(which is not available now) cylender to 14kg gas

Dear all, I have a Bharat gas 5Kg domestic connection(Consumer no-013601) since 20/10/2007 but recently Srirang Gas Agency-Lonavala informed that 5kg domestic connection will not be available now onwards !!!! Lady owner is telling that terminate/surrender of that connection is the only option,but I would like to upgrade that connection to 14kg(because I already have deposited all required documents before now also ready to submit my Pancard /driving licence photocopy as required but Srirang gas agency forcing to pay total Rs-4800 for a new connection of 14kg gas... my question is when I am a exiting consumer taken regulator & pine along with the cylinder then now they should adjust the (5kg cylinder) amount with 14kg gas cylinder amount.

Now 14kg Bharat gas cylinder cost is Rs -1250(which should adjust with 5kg cylinder deposit Rs-350)
    paper work/handling charge is Rs- 100,
    New 14kg Cylinder refilling charge is Rs- 350(approx).
    awaiting for cordial assistance from the concern authority to look into the matter & help me to continue the relationship with Bharat gas.
    regards,
    Tanmoy chowdhury,
    99229 53534,
    Sahara Aamby valley city

k.tulasi Guest

How to get address details on my current gas connection

udayachandrika Guest

Default transfer from Tamil nadu

Surrendered my gas connection in tamilnadu in order to transfer to Bangalore.I have approched 5 times from DEC 2010.I am now residing in Vignan nager with my daughter. It is difficult for us to get private gas every month.
    Yesterday 6.6.11 they told to contact after 10th . This type of reply every time. Pls do the needful

sraut9 is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Default Harassment by Madam Enterprise (Bharat Gas) from Bangalore

Hi Sir/Madam,

I' ve been the consumer of Bharat gas for last several years. I am very unhappy in dealing from Bharat Gas Dealer and website ebharatgas (that was initially working and was saviour for few years). Website has stopped accepting requests all of sudden!

Here is Gas dealer name and phone number who don't provide cylinder in time despite requests:
    [ Madam Enterprises (Bangalore) PH- 080 25635981].

As the site is not working we are not able to post requests onsite. Office bearers do not pick up phone and if picked up they say you cannot book within 20 days of booking despite having double gas booking.

Now after twenty days, Most of time their phone is busy and even if it gets connected somehow they will say " yes we will deliver today". But every time we call they keep lying.

Don't know how to address this. This is clearly harassment to the people of India for petty things like Cylinder. For me consumer court is the last resort to get justice for a common man.

Mine Bharat gas Consumer no is - 19829 ... Awaiting a feedback from consumer court.

Thank in advance.

Sincerely,
    Shekhar

zaaara is offline Junior Member

Default Regarding the delay in delivery of gas

This is to bring to your attention, the unsatisfactory services rendered by one of the BHARAT GAS distributors "friend gas agency" in Bharat nagar,,New Delhi,,which has time and time again proved to be incompetent in handling customers who have been associated with the agency for more than 20 years. firstly they follow a self made protocol of not booking a gas within 21 days of previous entry,,and then the expected delay in the delivery of the gas ranges from 15 to 20 days, also "friend gas agency" repeated persist that we inform them of our booking everytime though we book the gas under proper procedure,,lastly the response from this agency is very poor,,the staff is unwilling to answer the calls,,the phone is deliberately kept busy on subsequent calls if the first gets disconnected and their behaviour is utmost rude and hostile,,as if they are doing us a favour by performing their duties,,
    I am listing the following numbers regarding "Friend gas agency"
    26838042,,26827575

I request you to kindly look into the matter as soon as possible. Hoping for a positive response

Mohd Anjum
    Consumer no-3614
    H-no 22, gali no 1
    johri farm, (noor nagar ext)
    jamia nagar

Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:54 PM
  3. Very bad service from Bharat Gas LPG
    By sonytk in forum LPG Cylinder
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:05 AM
  4. M/s Bharat Petroleum Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments