Thread: Complaint against HP Gas Agency

Complaint

Myself Manoj Kumar Shahi, want to do complaint against HP Gas agency
    regarding late delivery which a problem facing by several users.The agency
    named "Ranjan HP Gas Agency", located in Motihari, East Champaran
    MY consumer no is 610594.Recently my booking on 3rd Feb,2011 but I not received gas cylinder till now, and their are lot of other people from Motihari, East Champaran facing this trouble. Many
    people are used to carry cylinders from Gas godown, which take more Rs.45 to
    carry it in auto.
    all consumers. They are literally keeping office close if they are not having
    enough cylinders to carry.
    Manoj Kumar Shahi
    East Champaran
    Mob-09234479145
    E-MAIL ID- manojkumarshahi@gmail.com

Default complaint about refilling

I booked gas for home delivery on 07.10.11 but till today 12.11.11 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, she says next week, next week must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor is Maruthi Agench Karkala our customer no. is 606647

Default complaint against sargodha gas agency jalandhar

sir my self mahesh kumar i m consumer of sargodha gas agency gtb nagar jalandhar 1. they have naver pick up the land phone for booking 2.if u want to book cyilender then they said we dont book before 20 days 3. the delivery of cyilender will b after 10 days of booking if sum 1 wants to check it up then call them as a coustmer they have treat u like a loaner plz do sum thing if u can how we can """"stood in front of the westran countries""""

we are'nt giving the right to people for live there r so many complaints abt this agency but they dont bothers they have same attitude till now thanx 9915083000

Alfred Fernandes is offline Junior Member

sir my self alfred fernandes iam cosumer of amarpali gas agency chinchwad pune. i booked my cylinder on 30 november 2011 there is two month gone he is not deliver cylinder. So what is the solution pl reply me.Thanking you.

kuldeep kumar gangawat is offline Junior Member

Default complaint

I am kuldeep kumar gangawat i have HP gas connection but they are not provide home delivery so i want my gas home delivery my HP gas Agency name is Keys enterprises Malviya Nagar Jaipur

My Consumer No. 323883.

VIMAL KUMAR GUPTA Guest

Default Late delivery and so many rounds of there office/g

I am very sad to inform you that my distributer LOHIA GAS SERVICE NEVIL ROAD,ETAWAH(U.P.) is not distribute properly gas to consumer. First they do not refill before two month .And after it they round to round of there office/shop and there godown .Every time they say come tomorrow today gas has been finished . Only one hour they distribute gas cylinder and told total gas has finished come tomorrow.
    Your's
    Vimal Kumar Gupta
    118,Ghatia azmat ali, ETAWAH
    Consumer no. 618550

Default complaint against hp gas

My consumer no is 003547(allied gas traders bajaj nagar Nagpur).I have booked my cylinder on dt 22/3/12 my waiting no.is 22259 . Till now they have not given me my cylinder. when I call them for cylinder they give me many excuses. they told me that they will send cylinder next day. second day they said that your house was locked.

Default Kiran GAS Agency Don't Deliver Cylinder In Magarpatta City Properly and Phone is always busy

Kiran GAS agency are not able to deliver cylinders in Magarpatta city. they have a single person who deliver cylinders in whole magarpatta by rikshwa and that's the reason they take 25-30 days for delivering cylinder which is not good for customers who are having single cylinder. Its not aceptable. either HP should distribute connections between two agency who can deliver cylinders in magarpatta or ask Kiran gas agency to make their service good. They should also keep phone booking from 9:00 AM to eveing 5:00 PM. Currently we can't make boking over phone as all the time phones are busy (Phone numbers: 020-26890784, 020-26890785) even if you will call 100 times you will not be able to call him. When we ask delivery boy he asys call at 3:00 PM you will be able to call them. what is this? is this HP gas agencies work.

I tried doing booking using HP online system but this also not possible as system ask agency number and when I enter these number it says no such agencies are avalibel.

HP GAS should take action on them.

basavaraj6575 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Default complaint on hp gas dealer

the last delivery of our cylinder date is 3-4-2012
    our refill order date is 5-5-12
    today (I mean on 29-5-12) I asked them for our cylinder delivery , they are telling that it will take time (they mean) 15 to 20 days and sir I am not the only man who is facing this problem I have nearly 100 members who are facing tis same problem and I have a proof tat the hp gas dealer is not giving delivery to the peoples home since 27-8-11
    (hp gas distributer name;shree adishakti enterprises @@@@hi chowk ILKAL-587125
    distributer code-961600)
    dear sir if you want any more details about this complaint please contact me ph-8861193693
    and one more thing is that I have heard that the distributer Is selling the cylinders in black

Unhappy complaint

COMPLAINT AGAINST GAS AGENCY.

Myself shahid khaleel, want to do complaint against HP Gas agency
    regarding late delivery/booking which a problem facing by several users.The agency
    named "m/s PRAGATI FLAME", located in CIVIL LINES RAMPUR U.P
    MY consumer no is 2351068.Recently my booking on16 may,2012 but I not received gas cylinder till now, and their are lot of other people facing this trouble. Many
    people are used to carry cylinders from Gas godown, but there is no responce from godown incharge.

all consumers. They are literally keeping office close if they are not having
    enough cylinders to carry & not a single contect number is in working order which is provided to cunsumers

shahid khaleel
    nr police chowki peela talab
    rampur u.p
    9219665587
    Motihari,

ASHOK TIWARI Guest

Default Dbc facility

Myself advocate ashok tiwari.i have gas connection last two years at s.k.m home appliances,ajmer.i have taken 13 riffles and today i required dbc facility but agency staff is not proper response.and its legal that one connection is provide dbc facility.so i have request to you please provied me dbc facility.if dbc facility is not provide to me i will take a legal action against gas agency

pravin kadam is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2012

Lightbulb Lazy and non co operative ram lata hp gas agengy

I HAD BOOKED THE REFILL ON 24-05-12 my consumer id -625807 BOOKING NO-201673 ACCORDING TO THE HP GAS BOOKING THE DELIVERY MEMO NO-165026 WAS SENT ON 1-06-12 ON 4-06-12 I HAD A TELEPHONIC COVERSATION WITH RAM LATA AGENGY SHIMPOLI ROAD BORIVLI-W, MUM-400 092, AND WAS ASK TO CALL THE DELIVERY PERSON THOUGH THE DELIVERY PERSON SAID THAT I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY INPUT FROM THE AGENCY SO PLS CONTACT THE AGENCY AFTER CALLING THEM AGAIN I WAS TOLD THAT YOU WILL RECIEVE IT IN TWO DAYS ON WHICH I RECIEVED A MESSAGE ON 04-06-12 THAT THE REFILL IS DELIVERED TILL NOW I HAVEN'T RECIEVE THE REFILL ANY NOW NOBODY IN RESPONDING THE CALL, IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO TEACH THEM A LESSON. THANKS

Ahsan ara siddique Guest

Default LPG connection lock

My LPG connection is locked due to not taken celender from previous six months but I want to start myconnection no.600938-ahsan ara siddique,PRT-KV-Pachmarhi distt-hoshagabad taken from kabra gas agencyon 06/08.1988.

himani_wadhwani@yahoo.com Guest

Default Address changed without consent

My name is Narender Kumar. I am a consumer of Devi Dayal Enterprises. My consumer number is 618821. Without my request or permission my residence address is being changed in Devi Dayak Enterprises records. My address is changed from E2-95, Ist floor to E2-95 II Floor. The cylinder is being delivered at the residence of IInd floor. Why it is being done? Kindly take action and correct my address as E2-95, Ist Floor instead of E2-95 IInd Floor in the records of Devi Dayal Enterprises. I also want to know why this address is being changed?

SantoshSal is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2012

Complaint

Myself Shraddha Santosh Salunke, want to do complaint against HP Gas agency
    regarding late delivery which a problem facing by several users.The agency
    named "Anita Gas Agency", located in Virar - west, Virar
    MY consumer no is 114855.Recently my booking on 9th July,2012 but I not received gas cylinder till now, and their are lot of other people from Virar-East, Viral facing this trouble. Many
    people are used to carry cylinders from Gas godown, which take more Rs.100 to
    carry it in auto.
    all consumers. They are literally keeping office close if they are not having
    enough cylinders to carry.
    Shraddha Santosh Salunke