Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaint against HP Gas Agency

Unhappy Regarding Delivery of Cylinder//Gas Ref. : 604084//Owner : Vinita goyal//Agency : Sikka Enterprises

I am Vinita Goyal putting up in Faridabad. I am looking for your help in regards to delivery of my cylinder (Gas No. : 604084).

We have placed the order of Cylinder on 31-Jan-2013 via SMS and on 2-Feb-2013 we have recieved message that cylinder is delivered.

But we have not received the cylinder yet. We are trying to call on the agecy : Sikka Enterprises, but always we are getting busy tone.

Request you to please take the necessary action accordingly as soon as possible.

Thanks to confirm us on this.

habib ahmad Guest

Default gas compliant

*My name is Habib my consumer No. 607674, we r booked on 28.01.2013, booking no.231540, *
    but till date we d't have received gas from our gas distributor's Prem Gas Agency New Delhi

hence forth please as early as possible delivered the gas. In our house
    our Gas cylinder was already empty.
    we are awaiting for gas cylinder at your end.

thaning you

Habib Ahmad
    New Delhi
    Ph.No.9871808760

SP SHAHA Guest

Thumbs down Central goverment service

my consumer no 625866
    I had been to my gas supplyer he told me to contact 888882356
    Here we can hard message only and not booking
    from your Hp letter Adhar card is not comlusary for obne connection and adhar is for getting cash amount for anudan only
    I had submitted my KYC form to him
    How can he does not register gas
    Pl book my gas from your site
    It to bad when govement unable to give adhar card how can you regect booking ?
    pl let me know the goverment order for regetting gas boohing by your agent
    sp shaha

phula rani Guest

Angry cylender is not dilvered in two week

sir hamne 2 week phale cylender book kraya tha . sant paramjit singh agency ke worker daily bolte hai. aaj sham ko aajye ga. lakin 2 week ho gaye abi tak nhi aya.
    khete hai. booking slip gas dilvered ko di hui hai. or aaj cylender calcel ho gaya.

Default GAS Leakage But after 48 Hour still no action

Dear Team,

We are facing problem in your dealer because i was complain 2 time and i will call that person 10 time but they
    are still not come to check that cylender my cylender leakege but still no body come to check that.
    Pls. check in system double time complain but no action.

Sanjeev Kumar
    Consumer No-617213
    C/3-102 Ram Niwas
    Aya Nagar Near Balka
    Chawk N. D.-110047

Default gas not delivered and no service , no coordination

From,
    S.D.Rathod,
    Customer no 606306,
    Vasant nagar,
    Hubli
    dt 7-2-2013

the last delievery of our cylender was done on (20-12-12) and the next booking was done on (7-1-13) and cylinder was not delivered till today . when we complained about it to the agency (Gopal Hariwn Gas Distributor) they said us that if we have aadhar card then only they will send the cylinder .they did not coordinate with us and even did not gave good service to us .

( PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY GIVE US CYLENDER AND AND EVEN LEARN TO GIVE GOOD SERVICE IMPROVE YOUR AGENCY )

TO ,
    Gopal Hariwn Gas distributors ,
    koppikar road ,
    near nehru ground,
    hubli

Default Harrshment to Physically handicapped lady for transfer of Gas Connection.

My sister is residing at Phursungi (Pandavdand) Tal Haveli Dist Pune who is physically handicapped lady. For transfer of Gas connection, she had gone to Pashankar Gas Agency Loni Kalbhor Tal Haveli Dist Pune for three to four times, but the staff of Pashankar Gas Agency Loni Kalbhor did not help him and her gas transfer connection is yet not be done. Being a physically handicapped lady, gas transfer connection should have to be made immediately. This fact was also brought to the notice of Shri. Kamble HP Gas Office Camp Pune. Please inquire the matter and take suitable action against Pashankar Gas Agency.
    Yours Faithfully,

(D.R.Raut)
    020-26915762
    E mail ID raut.dadasaheb@gmail.com

Default complaint against HP gas agency M/s.Kankariya gas ,pimple gurav,pune

my consumer no. is 630050 for HP gas.i had been transfer from navi mumbai to pune.i get gas transfer letter from navi mumbai,kharghar (M/s. Prakash gas agency).here at pune i am located at navi sangvi.from 29.01.13 i am requesting to M/s. Kankariya gas agency to issue me gas cylinder against transfer letter but still 11.2.13 not getting connection.Also they are not attending phones.not answering properly.Family suffered due to notn availability of cooking gas.requesting to do the needful action against kankariya gas agency, new sangvi pune.

Swati Shinghal Guest

Angry complaint against HP Gas

Myself Swati Shinghal , want to do complaint against HP Gas agency
    regarding late delivery which a problem facing by several users.MY consumer no is 616391 in Kolkatt.Recently my booking on 8th Feb,2013 but I not received gas cylinder till now, and their are lot of other people from Salt lake,Sector No-5 facing this trouble. Many
    people are used to carry cylinders from Gas godown, which take more Rs.45 to
    carry it in auto.
    Doing late delivery its a casual thing for this stupid agency, but
    the employees working with this company are used to talk very rough language
    with all the peoples. Please do the needful for us taking action on
    this company. we are really frustrated by the service they are providing to
    all consumers. They are literally keeping office close if they are not having
    enough cylinders to carry.
    Please do the needful. Thanking You.
    Swati Shinghal ,
    Salt Lake, Kolkata Sector No-5 ,
    BF-113 Near to Cap Camp,
    Mob-09038499483
    E-MAIL ID- jpsubhajyoti@gmail.com

Default Cylinder sold out in black market

Dear sir/madam,
    As per Government rules we have been announced for 6 cylinders upto whole year and september to March-12 we will get 3 cylinders in Rs.424.I took new Gas connection on september-2012 from Ashirwd enterprises,HP dealers,Kasarvadavalli,Ghodbunder road,Thane west.Till now i got 2 cylinders and when i asked 3rd cylinder they are not giving me in subsidity rate.Theay are asking me 920 rupees.They sold my 3rd cylinder in black market and they are refusing me to give the cylinder.

Please take them necessary action and save us from these type of Fraudlants.I told them that i will complain this to HP.They are laughing at me and telling you will never get the cylinder.

aashok.yewale@gmail.com Guest

Default undelivered of booked gas

I would like to inform you that , my gas booking continue cancelled two times because of undelivered cylinder by agency & they reply always different,like that area are under another agency. my c id 630826
    please help me what to do.

thanks & regards
    ashok

Default Not delivered subsidized cylinder

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is KAMLA DEVI consumer no.109159 of UKLANA GAS SERVICE (HP GAS) UKLANA DIST HISAR. This connection issued on my husband sohan lal after his death this conncection transfer on my name. i have not received the subsidized cylinder after the govt policy changed but distributer issue me only non-subsidized cylinder why please tell me the reason as per govt new policy every customer have 5 cylinder after 14-september 2012 but the distributor not issue me subsidized cylinder even i not receive the single subsidized cylinder after 14.september. please help me i belong to the poor family
    i am very thankful this help

NAME KAMLA DEVI
    W/O SOHAN LAL
    VPO-UKLANA
    DIST HISAR
    PH.094170-49494

Default Delay in delivering HP Gas cylinder refill - Consumer id 610917

My name is Pavan Kulkarni and have listed with HP Gas for LPG cylinder. I stay in RajaRajeshwari Nagar Bangalore (560098) and the agency that takes care of the dist of new and refills is Lalita Gas agency. For the past few months I have been seeing undue delays in issuing refills. I had booked a refill on 16th Feb 2013 and till date have not yet received the same. Whenever I go to the agency or call them up, I get the same answer that I should be getting the delivery in a day or two. I believe the delay is not only with me but with lot others, as every time I go to the agency I see a lot of irritated customers lining up. I don't want to be judgmental, but to me looks like there is something fishy with the way this agency is working. Person managing the agency blames it on the person doing the door delivery and that person is not approachable. Not sure if there is forum where this can be raised and expect some improvement in the service.

Dilip R .Mehta Guest

Default Consumer No. 610189 ( V M Gas-Thane)

Eventhough I am not booking for Cylinder refill , I am getting message on my mobile no. 9820745544 thr.IZ-52346 that my booking is done and the cylinder will be supplied to me . i.e.
    -Booking no. 284467 Cash Memo no. 127019 -15/1/2013.
    -Booking no. 296396 Cash Memo no. 144175 -18/2/2013.

Please note I have never booked any cylinder in Jan.or Feb. 2013. How I got the message on my mobile and to whom the subsidised cylinder delivered. Please check/investigate and let me know what is happening and to whom the cylinders are delivered. Is there any Scam.

yours faithfully,

Dilip Mehta

Dilip R .Mehta Guest

Default Consumer No. 610189 ( V M Gas-Thane)

-Booking no. 284467 Cash Memo no. 127019 -15/1/2013.
    -Booking no. 296396 Cash Memo no. 144175 -18/2/2013.

yours faithfully,