Thread: IGL Gas pipe line

Default IGL Gas pipe line

I Harnek Singh Walia R/o of C-66/X-3, Dilshad Garden, Delhi - 110095 had booked a
    connection of IGL Gas pipe line on 10.1.2009 by cheque no. 987783 dt. 10.1.09 of Rs.
    5000.00 of State Bank of India. vide Receipt no. 8086 dt. 10.1.09 of MRFS Direct
    marketing Agency of Indraprastha Gas Limited, 16, CSC, Pocket - E Market, Mayur
    Vihar - II, Delhi - 110091

Till date no any gas pipe line connection is connected in my home. I have launched
    many complaints to the coustomer care of IGL, but no any result had found. I am a
    senior citizen, my age is around 70 years. I can't go to there office again and
    again. So please look into this matter and please do need full for the connection of
    IGL gas pipe line.

Your urgent action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Harnek Singh Walia
    C-66/X-3, Dilshad Garden, Delhi - 110095
    Ph: 9718115914

Lightbulb IGL Gas pipe line - Connection Delay

TO BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT ANY DELAY
    I have deposited the security gor getting the IGL Gas pipe line connection during ~Jan 2009. Since now I have not been given the connection. I am continuously staying in this flat since Aug 2004.

It is quite surprising, that the bill is being generated & is being sent to me of the month of July & Aug with due date of payment on 06.10.2009.

I have contacted to the IGL offices:
    •Dwarka office in Sector – 9 at Tel no. 64512602 & personally five visits to office also.
    • 24 Hours Customer Care Nos. – 64543592, 9958033995, 9958033996, 1800112535(MTNL TOLL FREE), more than 10 times.

So I request you to take urgent action without any further delay.

N S Doon
    B-702, Om Satyam CGHS,
    Plot No. - 13, Sector – 4, Dwarka,
    New Delhi-110078
    (sahilchoudhry1@gmail.com)

SAJJAN SINGH Guest

Default Igl gas connection

I SAJJAN SINGH OF FLAT NO-25,MIG,GRD FLR,SECTOR-18B PH-II , L & T PKT(SHREE AWAS) ,DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110078 had SUMMITED A FORM FOR connection of IGL Gas pipe line by cheque no. 06I966 dt. 17 JUN 2009 of Rs.
    5000.00 of AXIS BANK LTD. BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ON CONTACTING THEY TELLS CONTRACTOR CHANGE DELAY BUT FEW CONNECTION HAS BEEN INSTALLED MAY BE 100 IN NO. ON 21/02/2010 THEY VISITED MY RWA OFFICE AND RETURNED MY OLD CHECK AND ASKED FOR NEW TWO CHECKS OF RS 5000 AND RS 1000 AND NEW FORM TO BE FILLED UP I HAVE DONE THAT FORMALTY BY FILLING NEW FORM AND SUMMITED FRESH TWO CHECKS OF NO. 061975 OF RS. 1000 AND NO. 061974 OF RS 5000 vide registration reeceipt no. 310105 dt. 21/02/2010 OF MASS MANAGEMENT SERVICES PVT LTD. A DIRECT MARKETING AGENT TO IGL AND PROMISED TO INSTALL THE CONNECTION WITH IN ONE TO TWO MONTH MAXIMUM BUT IT PASSED MORE THAN TWO MONTH AGAIN THEY INSTALLED 100 CONNECTION TO OTHER HOUSES LEAVING MY NAME AWAITED WITHOUT MENTIONING ANY PRIORITY OF HOUSE NO. OR RECIEPT NO. ON CONTACTING NO SATISFACTORY ANSWER IS GIVEN
    KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL TO MAKE THEM CORRECT FOR PROCEDURE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM.AS I ALREADY LOOSED RS 1000 COMPARISON TO FIRST LOT AND UNLIMITED LOSS TO SOCIAL VALUE.

SAJJAN SINGH
    SINGH.SAJJAN@REDIFFMAIL.COM

Smile Delay in IGL GAs Connection

I had applied for the Fresh Gas Connection at my residence at A-11/G-4 Dilshad Garden Delhi-95 , in my name Sh. Ranbir Khullar.

More than 3 weeks has passed by and the connection has not yet been installed.

I would sincerely urge you to kindly look into the matter and ensure early relief

My Application No is.: 122064

Ranbir Khullar

A-11/G-4
    Dilshad Garden

Delhi-110095

SHARDABERIWAL@YAHOO.CO.IN Guest

Default Leakage from pipe in bd block pitampura

Dear sir, there is a complaint from our association chowkidar that there is some leakage from pipe in bd block behind b.d. 33, pitampura, delhi-110034. Please get it checked urgently

Default Non Installation of Gas Connection inspite of payment been done and continous reminde

This is regarding the PNG Connections being supplied in Surya Nagar, Ghaziabad, U.P.-201011 (Opposite Vivek Vihar).
    I am a resident of B-131, Surya Nagar. My concern is that I have not received the Gas Connection till now, inspite of giving the payment for the same, details of which are as follows:
    Bussiness Partner (Consumer number) : 7000003735
    Form No. : 916721
    Cheque/DD/PO : 142411/ 12
    Date : 18/04/2010
    Bank : Punjab National Bank
    Amount : Rs. 6,000

My whole Colony has received the Connections and has started using it. It is only me who did not receive the Connection.
    I have called IGL Customer Care a no. of times, and also have mailed regarding the same, details of which is as follows:

31st Jan, 2011:
    Mialed to customercare.png@igl.co.in, future_fuels@yahoo.in, customercare.cng@igl.co.in
    Also Called Customer Care:
    Executive Name - Jayesh
    Request No. - 315015
    He told do this within a week.

11th Feb, 2011:
    Executive Name - Vijay Pal
    Request No. - 321916
    He told do this within Feb.

24th Feb, 2011:
    Also Called Customer Care:
    Executive Name - Megha
    He told do this within within March itself.

29th March, 2011
    Executive Name - Praful
    He told do this within within April First Week.

7th April, 2011:
    Executive Name - Farhan
    Request No. - 350739
    He told me that He will forward my Complaint on an Urgent Basis and it will be solved within a week.

15th April, 2011:
    Executive Name - Mustaqeem
    Request No. - 354935
    He told me that he will forward my Complaint on an Urgent Basis and it will be solved within 48 hours.

But inspite of all these efforts, I did not get any response to my Complaint.
    Kindly provide us the PNG Connection at the earliest, as we have been waiting for a long time.
    Hope I will be heard very soon.

Yours Truly

Ashok Gupta
    B-131, Surya Nagar,
    Ghaziabad, U.P.- 201011
    9810002270, 9910002270

Lightbulb IGL Gas pipe line - Connection Delay

TO BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT ANY DELAY
    I have deposited the security gor getting the IGL Gas pipe line connection on 12th march 2011. Since now I have not been given the connection.

I have contacted to the IGL offices:

So I request you to take urgent action without any further delay.

Mr.Pramod Aggarwal
    C-383, Surya Nagar,
    Ghaziabad-201011
    Uttar Pradesh
    (CS.Akki@yahoo.in)

Savdesh17@yahoo.in Guest

Angry Complaint ofIGL gas pipeline

I Kunta sharma of C-6\317 yamuna vihar Delhi-53 apply for IGL gas pipeline connection on 27.6.10 but there is no response
    My BP no is4000138586,My cheque no is 647200\609277 from union bank,My form no is 658432

give reason why you can`t apply connection

shivalimohan is offline Junior Member
    Oct 2011

Default Recurring Arrears in the bill

Sir/Madam

I received a bill of Rs. 1477.10 wef 16-9-2011 to 15-5-2011 vide Invoice No- 10003131900 in the month of June, which was I duly paid by me wide cheque no. 129346 dated 17/06/2011 (drawn on IDBI bank Vikas Puri) and the same was debited from my account on 21/06/2011.But my bill for the month of July/August 2011 shows arrear vide invoice no. 100003371282.

I sent a fax at number 011-26171921 on 4-8-2011 and sent you all the relevant papers through speed post also.I received a message from on my mobile number 9868867428 that my complaint with ref ID FIN 201155007 is closed succcesfully on 16/8/2011 at 3.47pm.

But its a matter of great regret that I received my IGL bill today showing 1476.25 Rs arrear again vide invoice number 100003628178

Kindly look into matter seriously and make necessary correction of my paid bill on 21/06/2011.Your urgent action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

RegardsRajesh Mohan
    Contact No- 9868867428

Default IGL Gas pipe line - Connection Delay despite of repeated reminders

This is to inform you that I applied for a new connection dated 09-May-2011 receipt no 136450 in the name of Dr. Nirmala Singh. On 11-june-2011, I got sms providing me registration no. (BP) 4000140700. I contacted to customer care no, who informed me that since the other connections in the colony are already functioning and the line to ground floor of our house is already installed, it will be a matter of weeks to get my line activated. In the month of July, two persons from your department came to my house and took the measurement of line upto my kitchen. On my enquiry, they informed me that they will come in the afternoon to install the line upto my kitchen and I will be able to start using it in next 3-4 days. But to my surprise, they did not turned up till date. Since then I am repeatedly contacting the Customer care, but each time they give me new date for installation.
    Please help me.

Dr Akshay
    B-79, 2nd floor,
    Nirman Vihar, Delhi-110092

Santosh Aggarwal is offline Junior Member

Default Complaint against igl gas connection

This is regarding the PNG Connections being supplied in Paschim Vihar ,
    I am a resident of Ag-6,Shiva Enclave, A-4 Paschim Vihar New Delhi-110063. My concern is that I have not received the Gas Connection till now, inspite of giving the payment for the same, details of which are as follows:
    Bussiness Partner (Consumer number) :4000141252
    egistration Form No. : 102161
    Cheque/DD/PO : 083375,76 (chk no.)
    Date : 24/05/2010
    Bank : Bharti Sahakari Bank Ltd Pune.(A-4,Paschim vihar, new delhi -63)
    Amount : Rs. 5000 + 1000

I have also given payment of gas geyser towards Yog Maya & Company. (35-B, ED Block , Pitampura,New Delhi-110088)

details of payments:-

Bussiness Partner (Consumer number) :4000141252
    slip no: 2480 Venus Geyser
    Cheque/DD/PO : 083377 (chk no.)
    Date : 24/05/2010
    Bank : Bharti Sahakari Bank Ltd Pune.(A-4,Paschim vihar, new delhi -63)
    Amount : Rs. 3740

My whole society has received the Connections . It is only me and other 3-4 flats who did not receive the Connection.

I did not get any response to my Complaint.(complaint no :PRJ2011102268 ON 24/11/11).I HAVE CALL SO MANY TIMES BUT I CAN'T GET ANY SERVICE FROM THAT SIDE.
    Hope I will be heard very soon.

Yours Truly

Rohtak Road
    Ph:- 9891356533,9654808945

Smita Bhattacharya is offline Junior Member

Default Delay in IGL connection

I am a resident of HUDCO Place, New Delhi.

I had paid the registration charge for IGL connection on 25th May, 2011. A meter was installed in my house in Sep, 2011. Inspite of making several phone calls and making a personal visit in the Sec 9, RK Puram office, the connection has not been given to me.

I am aware that the connection will be given to me sooner or later. However, I seek an explanation as to why the connection has not been given to me so far.

My consumer no. is 4000137401.

omprakash mittra Guest

Default delay in IGL connection

I had paid the registration charge for IGL connection on 30th oct, 2011. A meter was installed in my house in march 2012.

My registration no. is 178284

omprakash mittra Guest

Default delay in IGL connection

i had paid the registration charge for IGL connection on 3oth october 2011. A meter was installed in my house in march 2012.Gas connection is started in our block last one month ago but my Gas connection is not started up till now.

My registration no. is 178284

yours truly
    OM PRAKASH MITTRA
    A-4/205 PASCHIM VIHAR
    NEW DELHI-110063
    PHONE NO.9899558981

Manorma Goswami Guest

Default IGL new connection

Fill in the online igl new connection and received Reference ID No. 20127304 and not form show please give me our address and deposit the document

please help me sir

Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:42 PM
  3. Accel front Line
    By admin in forum Judgments
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 05:59 PM
  4. The Life Line Global Ltd.
    By Tanu in forum Judgments