Thread: Indane Gas connection

Name:  indane-gas.jpg

This is against "Bedi Indane, B-43, Kartar Nagar, Main 3 1/2 Pusta,
    Delhi-110053".
    My Complaint is detailed below;

- On 23rd March' 09, I submitted my papers for new gas connection.
    - By 31st March, my formal letter for new connection was ready with the
    registered post was also taken by them before assigning me new connection on
    last day i.e. 16-05-09*)
    - After getting the posted letter, i visited to the M/S BEDI no. of
    times, but they kept on saying, "come after two days.....come on
    Monday......no new connection available...etc. etc...
    - Finally On 16th May'09, they processed my papers for new gas
    connection. but they charged me shocking high amount of Rs. 4000.00 !!!! &
    gave me bill of Rs. 1754.00 only. And a few items which were (not included
    in the bill) Lighter -01no., Hose Pipe-01no., Gas Burner-01no.....when i
    refused to buy burner & Lighter due to very high prices (Rs. 1850 & 100
    resp), they denied to give me new connection. Finally, after fighting for
    one n half hour, i had to buy all items on high prices ABOVE MRP. YES ABOVE
    MRP.....EVEN THEY GAVE ME BILL FOR THE ITEMS ABOVE MRP & FURTHER CHARGED VAT
    12.5% ON THE TOTAL AMOUNT. and said that i may complain where ever i want.

Dear Sir, i have the original documents & Sealed items as proof......kindly
    guide me, how can i learn him lesson on the topic. The vendor (M/s Bedi) is
    really cheating to no. of innocent people, who pay any amount without asking
    any question, in fear of loosing the connection & thus, M/s Bedi is making
    money in No.2.

For your kind info, my gas connection no. is 15643. waiting for your kind
    support.

Vishnu Khandelwal

Default indane gas agency at the karkhana

i approached an indane gas agency at the karkhana , secunderabad for a new connection, a couple of days back. When asked about the procedure they asked me to pay Rs.3700 with sufficient documents and connection will be sanctioned in a weeks time.I read on the notice board that out of 3700, we need to pay 1800 for the gas stove which was not mandatory for the customer to buy from the agency. But the officials insisted me that i need to take stove also with the gas connection , if not , they will not provide connection. I argued asking them that i already have a new gas stove with ISI mark and its already displayed on the board that its not compulsory. They didnt have an answer and called the next person in the queue. Can i get a sloution for this?

Default LPG connection from Indane

Since last week of April I am going to Raj Falme for new LPG connection, but they said it will be done after elections. Second time, they said it will be done after 30th of May, third time I was said it will be from 10th of June and on fourth time, (22nd June 09) said it will be done from 15th of July.
    DamageOccured New in the area, and have no gas connection so have difficulty in daily living (especially with kitchen work).
    I want connection as soon as possible.

Default Bedi Gas Agency : No body would pick up phone when you dial their office numbers

One thing I would like to add in this connection that bedi gas agency is having three PSTN numbers like 22946800, 22946868 and one mobile number 9312333820 but none of the number would be picked up. One would keep on dialing these and would get no responce, If you have to book a refil or it is urgency of any accident caused by Indane Gas cylinder, you can not lodge a complaint for the leakage cylinder or any other sort of gas related issues.

I would like to convery this complaint to INDIAN OIL OFFICERS to look into this, why these numbers are not picked up in a singal chance, they are the only people who are busy, other agencies are also running and 90% public is booking their refils and calling them and they are entertained. Also the agency is not following up there norms as the office size is too small and not as as per Indian Oil companies basic norms.

Please look into it and do some thing ...

would appreciate support

Thanks and regards.

This is against "Bedi Indane, B-43, Kartar Nagar, Main 3 1/2 Pusta,
    Delhi-110053".
    My Complaint is detailed below;

- On 23rd March' 09, I submitted my papers for new gas connection.
    - By 31st March, my formal letter for new connection was ready with the
    registered post was also taken by them before assigning me new connection on
    last day i.e. 16-05-09*)
    - After getting the posted letter, i visited to the M/S BEDI no. of
    times, but they kept on saying, "come after two days.....come on
    Monday......no new connection available...etc. etc...
    - Finally On 16th May'09, they processed my papers for new gas
    connection. but they charged me shocking high amount of Rs. 4000.00 !!!! &
    gave me bill of Rs. 1754.00 only. And a few items which were (not included
    in the bill) Lighter -01no., Hose Pipe-01no., Gas Burner-01no.....when i
    refused to buy burner & Lighter due to very high prices (Rs. 1850 & 100
    resp), they denied to give me new connection. Finally, after fighting for
    one n half hour, i had to buy all items on high prices ABOVE MRP. YES ABOVE
    MRP.....EVEN THEY GAVE ME BILL FOR THE ITEMS ABOVE MRP & FURTHER CHARGED VAT
    12.5% ON THE TOTAL AMOUNT. and said that i may complain where ever i want.

Dear Sir, i have the original documents & Sealed items as proof......kindly

support.

Vishnu Khandelwal

mnatarajan_1946 is offline Junior Member
    Nov 2009

Angry Delay in supplying Indane Gas sylinder-Reg.

I am having an Indane Gas connection with additional sylinder. The supplier is Chinthamani Co-op Super Market, A.T.T.Colny, Coimbatore - 641 018. My Customer No.55076.
    Now a days, they are delaying supply for more than a month time, which is not fullfilling the purpose of having additional sylinder.
    For instant, I have booked for Gas sylinder on 19th September 2009, but they supplied the Gas sylinder only on 01st of Oct 2009. i.e. only after 12days of booking. When I try to book next subsequent Gas sylinder they asked me to book after 30 days of the supply. For our family One Gas sylinder will come for 27 days to 30 days. Again after waiting 30 days I have booked for the next supply of Gas sylinder on 02nd November 2009, But, the supply received only on 12.11.2009.i.e. is 42 days after the previous supply. If,such type of delay in supply occuers, there is no use of having additional sylinder fecility. Kindly take necessary step to correct supply.
    M.NATARAJAN, 10-Thirumal Street-2, N.H.Road, Coimbatore - 641001.
    Last edited by mnatarajan_1946; 11-26-2009 at 05:48 AM.

Default complaint for. the supplier -Black Marketing

I being the senior citizen , complaint for. the supplier Engineering Gas Service, Sector 14, Ghaziabad.Uttar Pradesh. My Customer No.E-13329.

I booked for Gas cylinder thru a call , but they did not supplied the Gas cylinder i.e. only after 15days of booking. When I inquired about my booking they said there was no such cyliner book , we have to re-book the cylender , after the enquiry the cyleinder was booked for us and was deliverd with in three days to some one else for black For our family One Gas sylinder is required after every 27 days to 30 days. If,such type of delay/black in supply occuers, there is no use of having additional cylinder . Kindly take necessary actionagaint the Supplier. This is the problem of all the consumer the supply is being black marketed by the agency to the hotels & other LPG vehical users for black.
    This is happening for last many years ,Please suspend his agency licence

Tripta Bhanot,
    R-13/26, Raj Nagar,
    Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
    (M) 9878001691

Default Application of new indane connection

Myself Pradeep kumar Panigrahi ,r/o Bargarh,State-Orissa,applied for new indane gas connection on 16/12/08 with all the required documents.at M/S Birsa Munda Indane gas at Bandu tikra,NH6,Bargarh,Dist-Bargarh. After one month I enquired about my status. They told me to come after 6 months. I went after 6 months and I was told that now new connection are given. Again after one month I went and asked the status. They told me to come after 10 days. After approching them so many times I was frustrated.Then I contacted the Customer Care at Bhubaneswar. The concerned Official told me to contact Mr. Anshuman Rath, Dy.Manager who is incharge of Bargarh Dist. He assured me that I w'd receive the letter within 7 days.But the irony is that nearly two months has elapsed but nothing I have received. Whenever I call Mr.Rath he tells me the same thing that I should wait for another 7 days. In the meanwhile one year is going to be complete but I have no clue what to do. Kindly guide me.

Default irregular supply of gas cylinder

This is a serious complaint against the Salasar Gas Agency, Sri dungargarh, Bikaner (Rajasthan). They never supply you cylender on time inspite of one month of the previous supply. When you call them and if it is your fortunate than your phone will be picked up. They will assure you that within 2-3 days it will be delivered but it is not delivered. When you call up after 2-3 days they will again tell you the same thing. we book our cylinder after 15 days from the previous supply & as per their norms they are supposed to deliver it after 15 days to you, in responsible supplier of Indian oil corpororation in Sri dungargarh. If you cannot supply the gas on time,Then you are not supposed to give a connection to consumer.

One thing I would like to add in this connection that salasar gas agency is having one no. 01565-223128 the number would be picked up. One would keep on dialing these and would get no responce, If you have to book a refil or supply of Indane Gas cylinder.
    Please look into it and do some thing ...

would appreciate support

Thanks and regards.

Pawan

sir, shyam gas ajency which branch is working in town Khatoli,uttar pradesh..
    i want to say that this dealer is not given my gas book.because this connection already using by another person on my connection, this connection is start 1988.
    connection nanme-----Hanif
    connection number---2994
    so please give my connection immidietly.

uttam is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Default indane gas

I am uttam singh and user of indane gas service's LPG cylinder, and my connection no. Is 56312, would like you say that mt LPG distributor (captain gas service, sec. 12, pratap vihar, gaziabad ph: 2741924,2743977, U.P.S.T GD - 00325956, C.S.T.MP-1/193) always deliver me under weight and late service. They deliver me 10 to 15 day after booking date. And they not give me my second cylinder of my connection, I ask many time please issue me my second cylinder. They deliver me 10 to 15 day after booking date. In between deliveryman offer me for black marketing cylinder. Please kindly help me; I am suffering from this problem for last 2 or 3 year
    Please kindly help me; I am suffering from this problem for last 2 or 3 year
    uttam singh
    Last edited by uttam; 01-30-2010 at 02:50 PM.

adv.singh is offline Senior Member
    Jan 2010

Default unsealed and leaked,less gas cyclender

Company: nilokheri gas service (indane gas karnal haryana)Subject of Complaint:
    unsealed and leaked,less gas cyclenderRespected Sir,I m a customer of nilokheri gas
    service (Indane) from many years.Now from 2 years here is a problem all cyclender
    seals are open.and a lot of smell comes from them.I know they are not givig us full
    gas in cyclender 14 kg.but in their machines it shows full.their machine is not show
    right result.I ask them for sealed cyclender then they ask here is only unsealed
    cyclender.and said we checked the cyclender smell and leakage.cyclender runs many
    short time now.all the employee of indane gas nilokheri are include in this
    profession.I complaint many times to officer of gas agency but they give me no
    response and said in future this will be not happened again.but again and again they
    give us low gas cyclender.even you can check in nilokheri gas agency also.I
    requested you pleaze take any quick action.Pleaze check all cyclender seal and
    leakagge problem.
    They give us short gas cyclender.Thanks…Dear admin! Get Yourself a cool, short
    @in.com Email ID now!

Post Not Supply of Cylinder in right Time

I am user of indane gas service's LPG cylinder, and my connection no. Is 13519, I would like you say that - i had got a leakage cylinder last week of february 2010. i had filed a complaint in the service centre, they had sent one service man, he came and said that the cylinder has to be changed. the Next day after reminding several times the agency has sent a delivery man and took the leakage cylinder and kept one empty cylinder and they told it will replaced on that same day evening. but till today they are not supplied any cylinder. it causes a huge porblem for me and it affects day to day activities. Today (03.03.10) we called the agency about the cylinder, they are not responding and they are saying that there is no stock. This is not happening for the first time, it happened for several times. If it contiunes like this i should switch over for some other agency other than indane. Like this all the persons in the city, state and world wiil be avoiding the indane gas cylinders. It is going to cause a huge loss to the company.

Please kindly help me; I am suffering from this problem.

9790923034.

Dear sir I want a new connection but agency onwer employ says no open any new connection my agency is( Hari singh gas agency) plesae provied me a new connection my agency

Regds.

VIJAY KUMAR YADAV (011-25183351)
    MOBILE NO 9717258831
    MY EMAI ID - vijay_yadav1980@yahoo.in

Default indane new gas connection

Today i went to apply for a new gas connection in Indane Agency (Agitha Gas Agency Villivakkam) , owner of the agency asked me to pay Rs.2137 for new gas. i also paid the same. but in the paper they gave for new registration it is mentioned that NEW GAS CONNECTION REGISTRATION IS FREE, when i asked about this he said the amount i paid is for new stove, when i asked for bill he said he will not give bill for this. I told when i have a new ISI stove why should i buy from you, he said he will cancel my registration and also cancelled my registration also.The owner of this agency behaves like Lord of the universe.

Ranjitsingh Rathod Guest

Default Dely in supplay of new connection Pokaran gas agency Pokaran State Rajastan

I, hereby, want to complaint against the Indane Gas connection provider.
    This is against "Pokaran gas agency .Tahasil pokran, District Jaysalmers, A/P.Pokaran -345021
    My Complaint is detailed below;

Respected Sir . I Ranjitsing Ramsinha Rajput Boked new connection "Pokaran gas agency .Tahasil pokran, District Jaysalmers, A/P.Pokaran -345021 - By 17 th November ,2007 And given the affudut of Rs.10 Stampepar for the new connection use of domastic purpuses , But till today Gas Agencey told me if you want to new connection the complsary purches of gas stove and other beyound LPG items. I would like to make it clar that is not obligatary for you to purches same from you .

If you not taken action agenst the respectove gas agnecey i will going to consumar cort due to hujjard to custmer and ancontrol of respective terriotaril manager.

Regared