Thread: complaint against bharat gas service , haily mandi, gurgaon.

nek chand verma Guest

Default complain against satish bharat gas agency hauz khas new delhi

i m one of the consumer of bharat gas . i booked my cylinder on 27 feb 2010 but i did not got any response from bharat gas till today 10 march 2010 my consumer no. is 16356 . i personally visited the agency to book my cylinder but they told me that it will take around 10 more days for the delivery of L.P.G cylinder

Radha Rani Guest

Default Complaint against Bharat gas dealer for delayed delivery

Dear Sirs,
    We book for Bharat gas and we always end up with excuses and the delivery is always 15 - 20 days

Both of us are employed (in most cases now) we have clearly informed the agency that the cylinder can be delivered at our relatives house in the same campus. Despite all such information their response if very poor, lethargic and delivery is also very slow.

Can you pls do something about this?

The agency is

Alok Gas Servis -Najafgarh
    1st stage,b t m layoutView
    01128013548/49/50 Category: Gas Agency

Syed Abdul kader Guest

Default Complaint on Bharat GAS

Dear sir/Madam,
    We are really frustrated as we are unable to get replacement of cylinders on time. This is happening every month. Also the response from the gas agency is very poor and they simply ignore our requests several times. Most of the time , we feel that they are not customer service oriented. In spite of calling them for several times , we are still unable to get cylinder. Please find below the details.

consumer Number: 82039

Yuvaraj Gas agency
    52/2, SANGU NAGAR MAIN STREET
    Erode

We have booked on 13th march and waiting for almost a month after a month as per policy. They usually take our booking after 35 days of previous booking. Due to this, we are struggling as it is close to 2 months now and we have small kids at home and unable to manage without cylinder.
    So kindly help to arrange and deliver cylinder immediately

Syed Abdul kader

Post Delay in Gas delivery Bharat gas dealer manveer gas agency, Bhajanpura

i want to complain against the bharat gas service, haily mandi. i
    book my cylinder by phone for home
    delivery but i get the cylinder in 15,20 days and that too by making
    numerous calls even after booking.

sir, please take some action as this has become a problem for us. what about
    the time limit for home delivery.?

Mohd. Shakoor
    C-25\2 street no 3 RK marg Chauhan banger delhi 53

Default Delay in Gas delivery Bharat gas dealer manveer gas agency, Bhajanpura

I want to lodge a complaint against Bharat gas dealer manveer gas agency, Bhanjanpura. When I try to Book a cylinder the delivery is very late. It takes 10-15 days to deliver the cylinder. If I say regarding above said problem the dealer says "you can complaint to the petroluem ministry. We will not change our attitude."
    Sir please tell what I do .Sir I am a goverment servant I have no time to go here and there
    I hope you will take my matter seriously.

Mohd. Shakoor
    consumer number-9637
    C-25\2 street no 3 RK marg chauhan bangar new delhi-53
    mobile#-9868835816

Angry Bharat Gas - Rashmi Gas Agency - pathetic service

My connection is registered with Rashmi Gas Agency(covering kadugodi area),Bangalore and so far my experience with them has been nothing but awful.
    To begin with, they never pick up their phones, half the times the phone lines are switched off. I have to keep trying their numbers for hours to get through to them. And when they finally pick up the phone, their staff is often rude even if the call is for a simple thing as booking the cyclinder. They take 10 days after booking to get the bill ready, and when I call them they often lie about the bill and say its ready and given me the area distributor's number to followup with regarding the delivery of the cyclinder. 2 days after waiting for the cyclinder, when it is not delivered, I call the area distributor, Then I am told by him that the bill has not come to him, later when i call the agency again (which is after trying their phone lines for 2 - 3 hrs), they tell me that the bill was not ready earlier.
    Another restriction they have placed is that there needs to be a gap of 21 days between two bookings. And on top of that they take another 15 days to deliver the cyclinder, and we always land up without any LPG for 2-3 days as we are a family of four and the cyclinder doesn't last more than 30 days. This happens everytime I book with them.

Ginny
    Cust ID - 39848.

Guest1234 Guest

Default Bharat Gas problem

I have been transferred from Chennai to Bangalore. In Chennai we had surrendered the gas cylinders and we received the transfer voucher also from Super Chef Gas Services Chennai. When we went to Bangalore the Bangalore Gas agency (Shree Raksha Gas Agency) is asking for Transfer letter also from old Agency. I have sent scanned copy of the transfer voucher to Chennai Agency to receive Transfer letter but they are not responding at all. It almst 5 days and the Blr Agency people also told that one person will come for verification. I am really struggling with both the agencies without any connection. I never faced this type of problem any where even though in Passport case also. I have raised through ebharat gas site also, but no response from there also. I do not know where to escalate further. .

ranjitpanigrahy Guest

Default Bharat gas

Las delivery was made on 18-4-2010 in consumer number RG-17952 , when contacted over phone on 12-5-2010 for reffill booking , they infomed that after 28 dayes of last delivery booking can be made, today i rangup to both the tel no.s 0680-2202528 and 2215926 . they are not reviceing the calls , every month they are harrsing the custumers . Please take necessary step on this issue .

Default About Upendra gas service mauranipur

Customer care centre
    Bharat Petroliam Ambabai jhansi

Subject- About bad experience and abusing of your one distributor Upend Gas service Mauranipur jhansi up
    dear sir
    I am deependra singh from mauranipur i applied for new gas connection to above mention gas distributor in mauraniput at 24-9-2009 .at the time of giving new application form for fresh gas connection following thing happend
    1.No receipt is provided for acknowledgment
    2. i asked for acknowledgment they told we used to not give such acknowledgement or any other reference no. for further enquiry and if you wants to take gas ,take otherwise go away we are not the servants of your father .and they are doing so much of abusing and non parliamentary words
    3. with all above conditions I submitted the new gas connection form to gas agency on 24-9-10 at Upendra gas service Mauranipur
    4. Now I went the agency in the month of march they told your number is not come I came back
    5. Now I again went on 20-5-10, they told you have to submit one notary certificate in some format.i submitted next day.
    6. As I queered about price for gas connection they told Rs 4000=00 and some extra money and you have to take gas stove compulsory with gas connection. I requested to that employee of this gas agency please give me the rules and regulation of new gas connection if anything is like that so that I will check up
    7.As I told this thing to that employee of gas agency that man is abusing me and told me like any thing .along with that man all other staff of gas agency is also doing the something abusing and non constitutional words of language.and throw my gas connection application farm and also taken one page from that application and keep with them. As I have no acknowledgement of farm so I have no prove for such application.
    8. At the same time they were telling that we are not servants of your father go away from here I will not give you new gas connection.am feeling that all the employee of Upendra gas service mauranipur in non educated and gunda and they are doing black-marketing with such strategy.Because no proof for this is there .they are doing like that
    So I requested to u please take necessary and strict action against them and also make the investigation for that and also give me suggestion what I should do now for getting new connection. Plese help me
    Yours sincerely

Deependra singh parihar
    Nai basti Maurani pur
    District-jhansi
    Ph-09611843951
    Copy-Principal secretary Food and civil supply department UP government lucknow

Default poor service by the distributor " DEV MOGRA GAS SERVICE", MIRA ROADA

I Have given request for Gas Cylinder 17 days back and even after giving daily reminder calls to " DEV MOGRA GAS SERVICE", MIRA ROAD, i am getting only 1 answer " It will be delivered today" which has not come till date. My request number given is 195 and consumer number is 160587. Your whole day is spent in calling them, get your request registered, which is waste of time and energy. Previously, I have registered it by calling on 12664 which also not works as the distributor says: It doesn't work.

Default deepak gas service - worli, mumbai, india

I have faced a horrible experience when a person form deepak gas service - worli, mumbai, india arrived my residence for verification for new connection. he did not listen to me and said you would not get a connection and did not answered any of my question. he threw my documents in my home and went away by mentioning cancelled on the application form. i was mentally harrased for the day. their number is 022-24930754

DR SHIV Guest

Default complaint for new connection

booking of new connection

dear sir

i contact with DAYAL GAS AGENCY HAPUR, UP for booking of new gas connection.
    but the the responsible person told that there is no booking.
    pl. tell me where i go for booking of new hp gas connection.

i reside at HAPUR and contected them many times but got same response.

please do needful as soon as possible for me.

DR (MRS.) HARI PRIYA FULORIA
    093 3697 9668

email drkshiv@gmail.com

Default Complaint against bharat gas

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I have done booking on Bharat Sarkas Gas Agency(Barwala Road,Hisar) for a gas cylinder . I have booked on 3 june 2010. They gave a time period of a week. My booking no is 8862 and booked date is 3/06/2010.Till 24th june 2010 I have not recieved Gas Cylinder.My consumer no is 4294.The Address Of Agency is Bharat Sarkar Gas Agency (Barwala Road near Police line hisar). The agency Contact No is 01662278122. I am trying there phone they are not responding till last ten days.Please Take action as soon as possible.I will be thankful to you.
    With Regards,
    Om Parkash Grover

prafullya is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2010

Angry Complaint against Bharat Gas Agency (ASHI GAS AGENCY TALBEHAT _LALITPUR_UP)

Hello SIR
    I would like to complaint against a BHARAT GAS AGENCY (ASHI GAS AGENCY) Talbehat Distt- Lalitpur UTTER PRADESH. As per rule and regulation, any gas agency is bounded to provide home delievery service free of cost in india. Talbehat is a small town and only one gas agency is there which is continuing monoploy and irregularity. This gas agency is full of corruption. They never provide gas cylinders at the consumer's home address and not even at the agency. they distribute the gas cylinders at a godown which 3 km far away from talbehat. My father is just 65 years old and stay alone there, he is not able to go for taking gas cylinder where so long que always occurs and agency people just sell the cylinders in black. As a formality they arrange two Police men but they are also useless and charge extra money for a cylinder. This is violation of human rights. I do not know who is going to look in this matter and also do not know where to complaint. My father already complainted in Local Consumer court, but there is no action against this gas agency.

ranjitha is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2010

sub: late delivery of bharat gas

I face lots of problem from Satya Sai Gas Service, Malad West I have booked my Gas on June 3 2010 (via through phone) which they promise will be delivered within eight days and today is 3rd July 2010 (one Month) and till today i have not received the cylinder when i contact they give fake promises. I think they supply gas on black as previous three gas delivery i didnt receive gas reciept when asked for the bill they give all rubbish excuses. I wish you take some strict action against this gas agent my consumer no is 42025.

i hope u will do the needful

Ranjitha

1. Post Master Post Office Mandi, District Mandi, H.P.
    By Advocate.sonia in forum Judgments