Thread: Mukta Gas Services in Malad East kurar village

Angry Mukta Gas Services in Malad East kurar village

Dear Sir ,

My name is shailendra Gulab chand gupta . my Gas Custmer no.33804. I have book 1 Gas Cylinder . i have book new cylinder on 3/1/2011. today is 7/1/2011 . there is no response of mukta gas services . i have 3-4 to call at office but he told me , its comw soon. then told me how to i cook & eat .

Shailendra G Gupat
    t-5 , kamble chwal ,shivaji nagar,
    kurar Village , Malad east -97
    Contact : 9833451022
    shailug4@gmail.com

Thumbs down Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited ...LPG sold in Black by MUKTA GAS Distributor

Mukta Gas Service

HIGHWAY VIEW SHOP NO:22 ,NEAR SHANTARAM TALAO,
    WESTERN EXPS.HIGHWAY,KURAR VILLAGE MALAD (E)
    Telephone 28400777/28413826/28424777/55263364/
    Mobile : 9821029861
    Email : muktagas@vsnl.net
    Contact Person RAJU TUNGARE

1 MUKTA GAS Distributor sells illegal LPG Cylinder in slums of Kurar Village / Appapada through its delivery boy.

2 LPG Cylinder sold illegally @ 500 Rs to slum people who don't have any documentation instantly.

3 Consumer have to illegally pay 10 Rs to 15 Rs extra to delivery boy. this are the hell charge paid to helper who assist delivery boy.

4 Genuine consumer have to wait for LPG delivery for one week to two week days.

5 Genuine consumer are not issued receipt of LPG Delivery by Mukta gas most of the time.

6 Most of delivery boy dont have proper uniform or IDs. and they behave rudely if we don't pay them extra hell 10Rs charges.

7 When Manager of Mukta gas Mr. Raju Tungare was notified about the said matter ...he replied arrogantly and rudely.

8 When contacted Vikroli head office to Mr Costumer Relationship In charge Mr Sushil Dhapre & Mr Vivek Satam. they ignored my complaint. they said there are 45000 consumer to Mukta gas, and only few complaint unnecessarily. There must be great amount of black money gathered in lakhs....yearly.

10 Even they don't deliver LPG to consumer Placing order ONLINE saying their internet connection is down. it has been year or so that internet connection is down for mukta gas.. amazing...

11 Consumer have to make 7 to 8 telephonic call every time to mukta gas for LPG booking. most of times no nobody picks up phone or its busy dial tone.

12 Distributor like MUKTA GAS are earning huge profit through selling LPG illegally at higher price, and bring bad reputation to BPCL. management and delivery of Mukta gas distributor bad.

i seriously plead to BPCL higher authorities to investigate this matter ASAP and take appropriate measures against mukta gas Distributor. and bring justice to its consumers.

Contact
    BPCL Sales manager
    deep ararora
    9820024266
    region Malad

Default Cylender not receive

I am Madhura Joil. My Ca No. 38554. I book my cylinder on 27th Aug,12 also call 5-6 times to center but not send my cylinder yet. Daily I call & they told me to send next day. I dont know whats a problem in their, but I have only one cylinder & after booking they deliver within 24hr. I am working women tell me what i can do. can I take a leave & go their for booking cylinder. what's service they provide us.
    Please take the necessary action on delivery boy.

Kindly do the needful.

Madhura Joil

NARAYAN MOOLYA Guest

Default unable to receive cylinder in time

My name is narayan moolya . my Gas Custmer no.12711. i have booked cylinder on 27/10/2012. today is 9/11/2012 . there is no response of mukta gas services . i have 3-4 to call at office but they told me , its comming today. 2 to 3 days i am personally go there and ask them what happend for cylinder but they told me today its coming but still i am not receiving the cylinder and this is not first time its happening every month so please look into the matter

hope you will do the needful

thanks & regards
    narayan moolya

Angry very unsatisfied from the service of Mukta Gas Agency

Dear sir/madam,
    I am Mrs. Runeeta Satoskar daughter in law of Ms. Smita R. Satoskar staying at Thomas Chawl, bandongari, Malad (E) having consumer no.40559 (earlier it was 5833). I have booked gas cylinder on 9th Jan 2013 that time your representatives has told me that it will come within 2 days but now 9 days have already passed. I have called twice in your office they used to told me tomorrow but nothing happened. Today i went to the office again for enquiry got answer that will sent today but still the situation is same. I am fed up from your service. thats what i am writing this complaint. My daughter is only 15 months old so not possible to come again n again. hope u understand.

pl. do the needfull asap.

Runeeta S.

Default Complaint regarding Telephonic responce.

Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is Surendra yadav and my consumer no. is 32650 .
    I am complaining for not getting proper telephonic responce.
    This is every month problems that when ever we have to book a cylindder we call to ur given no.(02228406777,02228400777&02228424777) but the persion u have appointed for receiving the phones are take to much time to receive the call. I am trying to contact since last 5 days but I am not getting any responce (no one is receiving phone)and now i am in trouble for cylindder. Plz do the need full.

1. Complaint Again Mukta gas Agency Malad West Mumbai