Thread: HP Gas Complaint

Unhappy HP Gas Complaint

Click image for larger version.

Name:	HP-Gas.jpg
Views:	4417
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	5426
    I am having an hp gas connection in Ajmer from Matra Chhya Gas Agency. I booked the cylinder on time, but they could not be delivery of gas at home. Due to his I faced too many problems, I have to purchase the cylinder in black with the extra amount of 200/- , I know the delivery and the agency person do some sort of scam. They are running the black business of gas cylinder, Kindly see in this matter.

t.muthusamy Guest

Default Undue delay in refill delivery for more than 13 days.

Name t.muthusamy
    Address door no 1 plot no12 , II main road, ags colony velachery chennai-42.
    State TAMIL NADU
    District CHENNAI
    City/Town ADAMBAKKAM
    Distributor SAVITHA GAS AGENCIES (19590800)

Consumer No 624967
    Email muthusamytms@gmail.com
    Phone 044-22532924
    Mobile 8122292150
    Complaint Type Non-Home Delivery of Refill Cylinder *
    Subject Undue delay in refill delivery for more than 13 days.
    Message I booked for refilling on 7 -01-10 and booking number given was 939. Even after reminding in person on 18-01-10 and over phone on 20-01-10 refill was not delivered till. But other dsitributors in the city supply refill in 3 days.
    ________________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by t.muthusamy View Post
    Name t.muthusamy
    Address door no 1 plot no12 , II main road, ags colony velachery chennai-42.
    State TAMIL NADU
    District CHENNAI
    City/Town ADAMBAKKAM
    Distributor SAVITHA GAS AGENCIES (19590800)

Consumer No 624967
    Email muthusamytms@gmail.com
    Phone 044-22532924
    Mobile 8122292150
    Complaint Type Non-Home Delivery of Refill Cylinder *
    Subject Undue delay in refill delivery for more than 13 days.
    ________________________________________

Forward your complaint via registered post at one of the below mentioned address (as applicable) and to your LPG dealer.
    Hope this may solve your issue.

Chennai LPG RO
    HPCL, Chennai LPG RO,
    Plot No. 112, SIPCOT Industrial Area,
    Gummidipundi, Dist. Thiruvallur ,Chennai ,
    Tamil Nadu Pin:601201

South Zone- LPG SBU
    HPCL, Thalamuthu Natarajan Bldg.
    P.B. No. 3045,8, @@@@hi Irwin Road, ,
    Chennai ,Tamil Nadu Pin:600008

For notice reference: Notice before filing consumer complaint

PDahujapalwal Guest

Post Gas Complaint

Undue delay in refill delivery for more than 13 days.
    Name : Prabhu Dayal
    Address H. No278/8, New Colony Palwal-121102.
    State - Haryana
    District- Palwal
    City/Town Palwal
    Distributor OM GAS AGENCIES (0006931)

Consumer No 6242242
    Email dineshahuja06@yahoo.com
    Mobile No.- 09416448153

Complaint Type Non-Home Delivery of Refill Cylinder *
    Subject Undue delay in refill delivery for more than 14 days.
    Message I booked for refilling on 28 -01-10 and booking number given was 15104. Even after reminding in person on 08-02-10 and over phone on 28-01-10 refill was not delivered till. But other distributors in the city supply refill in 3-7 days.

guest is offline Member
    Feb 2010

My Consumer No. is - 607393 and HP Gas agency is NEERAJ SINGH VASHNO GAS
    AGENCY , T. J . KATRA , MARIYAHU, JAUNPUR (UP) His Deeler code is- 718950 .
    I booked gas for home delivery on 24.10.09 but till 09.12.09 not delivered.
    When I went there, firstly there was no response and they told us tommorow
    delivered to your point. His Phone No. 09415354494 all time is switch off.
    and land line is no resonse.

I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type service
    and it is regular happening with HP.We have to buy sometimes the cylinder in
    "black" because they don't send the cylinders. One can think that how a
    family can survive without it.

If we ask the employees who bring the gas cylinder to measure the weight of
    the cylinder, then they refuse and say that it is in our rickshaw and we
    can't bring it. they refuse to take our complaints.

They should think that how a person can survive with his family including
    little children also without gas.

please requested you are that take action immeadiate

Naim Ahmad

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post

My Consumer No. is - 607393 and HP Gas agency is NEERAJ SINGH VASHNO GAS
    AGENCY , T. J . KATRA , MARIYAHU, JAUNPUR (UP) His Deeler code is- 718950 .
    I booked gas for home delivery on 24.10.09 but till 09.12.09 not delivered.
    When I went there, firstly there was no response and they told us tommorow
    delivered to your point. His Phone No. 09415354494 all time is switch off.
    and land line is no resonse.

I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type service
    and it is regular happening with HP.We have to buy sometimes the cylinder in
    "black" because they don't send the cylinders. One can think that how a
    family can survive without it.

If we ask the employees who bring the gas cylinder to measure the weight of
    the cylinder, then they refuse and say that it is in our rickshaw and we
    can't bring it. they refuse to take our complaints.

They should think that how a person can survive with his family including
    little children also without gas.

please requested you are that take action immeadiate

Naim Ahmad

Hope this may solve your issue.

Loni LPG RO

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HP Gas Complaint-hp-gas.jpg

RONGPI Guest

Angry delay in delivery

hello,

whenever i booked the refilling, im promised that the gas will be delivered on time....but never....i have to make several calls to remind them about the deivery...they would say today evening will be delivered or tomorrow..that never happen...and the saddest thing is that the phone lines will be always engaged...engaged not because they pick up the phone...but they will never picked up the phone..this is very disappointing..

Angry Frightening consumers of a Gas Spot and Earning Money

ALL agencies are doing this.Just 5 months back i have changed the Knobs of my Gas burner as the mechanic from HP said that it is having leak.
    Today again One mechanic came in and said the same...and asked for 360Rs for replacing the Knobs.I have not done it now....but i just cant rely on this mechanics bcoz even when we dont call them the agencies send them.

Sapana Sharma Guest

Angry Why is it mandatory to buy a gas burner while taking new LPG gas connection ?

Dear Consumer Court,

I have taken a new HP gas connection from Atish gas agency in kothrud. As we already had a gas burner / stove ( sigdi), we did not wish to buy another while taking a new gas connection. Some time back i had read in the news paper, that it is not at all mandatory to buy the gas burner while opting for a new gas connection.

But this man with Atish gas compelled me to buy the gas sigdi. I also enquired with other HP agency and they also mentioned that it is mandatory to buy the gas burner while taking a new connection.

Please can you help me why this is happening with the gas agencies, why are they not abiding by the law in these times of high inflation. can you do something to return my gas sigdi back to the agency.

Government needs to keep a severe check and control on such unfair trade practices and teach such agencies a lesson!

Sapana Sharma
    Pune
    sapana80@rediffmail.com

Er. Amjad Guest

Angry Complain for non delivery of gas

I am having an hp gas connection in Shamli Dist-Muzaffarnagar. I booked the cylinder on 22-06-09, but they could not be delivery of gas at home. I also go many times at godown but there is no response,thye also used abuse words & said that there is no gas. Due to this I faced too many problems, I have to purchase the cylinder in black with the extra amount of 250/- , I know the delivery and the agency person do some sort of scam. They are running the black business of gas cylinder, Kindly see in this matter & take the action against them.

Contact-
    Er. Amjad
    9897032086
    diamondenggco@gmail.com
    diamondenggco@yahoo.com

hemant jain Guest

Exclamation the abuse language if we say about internet booking

i booked the cyllinder by internet my booking no. is 225715 and dated 22/02/2010 the distrubutor say that we couldn't give dilevry if you take internet booking and say also abuse language the gas agency name is JHALRAPATAN GAS AGENCY JHALRAPATAN DISTT JHALAWAR STATE RAJASTHAN AGNECY CODE 19625900

HEMANT JAIN
    NEAR SHANTINATH JAIN TEMPLE JHALRAPATAN

Default response says

My consumer number is 611058. For gas cylinder i am booking through phone number whih you have given as customer care. The main issue is with our dealer, My dealer is Super Gas Service, Poonthi, Kumarapuram. They are supplying to me every time this cylinder as per their own date time... they have no fixed date and time for supplying the cylinder. Normally as per your customer care IVR says that there should be a specific date limit for supplying the cylinder. The other problem is with their staff one Mr.Rajesh, he is reselling the gas connection who have more than that of the cylinder rate. Any person can buy cylinder at any time if they have up to 700-800 rupees in hand. This is the situation here. So kindly look after this complaint,,,, its very urgent

Dinesh Shishodia Guest

Default Not pick up the phone

I have LPG gas connection from Sahil Gas Agency, dadri, Gautam Budha Nagar, Uttar pradesh, Phone No. 0120-2666899 / 2666989. Within 2-4 month, there is no pick up phone by Sahil Gas Agency Staff. Its a very crtical situation for booking of gas reffile

Dinesh

Sidhant's Avatar
    Sidhant is offline Moderator

Visit: HP Gas Complaint this post.

palaninathan.b Guest

Default leakage of gas

As we are reciting in Aminjikarai at 13/27 thiru veethi amman koil 1st street chennai-29 we have found that the gas is leaking from the cylinder we have also contacted to helpline but there's no responce so we have taken it in to ur veiws please we request you to slove this problem........

thanking you