Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: HP Gas Complaint

A.V LAKSHMI Guest

Question Gas Refiling not done

My consumer number for hp gas is 631012. For gas cylinder i am booking through phone number which you have given as customer care. The main issue is with our dealer, My dealer is Annai Meenakshi Gas Agencies at Anna Nagar .We booked the gas on 25/05/2012.and we got the message confirming that delivered to us on 21/06/2012..but we dint got the refill cylinder,in office we called up but they are not responding properly.this happens on monthly basis.our gas clyinder got finished we need it immediately this .anna nagar is very far from our place every time they asked to come to anna nagar.We have nearest dealer of indian gas near our place .pls change our gas form hp to indian.we required refilling gas immediately pls do the needful.

cnu_bandi Guest

Default Required my LPG Connection Details

Gud Afternoon Sir/Madam.......My Srinivas Bandi from Suraram Mahadevpur Mandal of Karimnagar Dist. My family ( i.e.my mother and my wife) have no LPG COnnectioin.but recently in our mandal we have to applied for DEEPAM connection after verify our applications in DEEPAM website by concerned officers there are saying that "you have already connection exist" actually we have no any Gas connection.we are white card holders.Bandi Bathukamma WAP201140800064,Bandi Neeraja 2011424A0053 and we are eligeble for getting DEEPAM connection.in this regard i have asked our are dealer. but there is no response from him.

My Address:
    Bandi Srinivas, Vill&Po: Suraram, Mandal: Mahadevpur, District: Karimnagar: A.P.505504, Contact No.8978775244, E-Mail: cnu.bandi8@gmail.com
    our Dealer Address:
    Email ID: girijan.mahadevpur@hpgas.hpcl.co.in

swaranlata sinha Guest

Cool Required continue my gas connection with Home deleviery

Respected Sir/Madam

I am the consumer of your HP Gas since 13.10.11 and Consumer No. 609996, address is as mentioned "Genda gas Agency", B.H.E.L. Bahadrabad, Distt.: Haridwar.(U.K.) Ph. no/ 01334-323292,324118

My husband has been service at SIDCUL, Haridwar as G.M.-HR and I was out of station since last six month due to some unavoidable domestic problem. Due to which, I was not in that position to refilling my empty gas cylinder through agency Booking. Therefore, My gas connection has been stop. I have request to gas agency with submit my required documents since last one and half month and also talking over telephone with Owner and their staff but still my connection is stop. Due to this problem, We are unable to full fill the basic needs of Family and facing lot of problem to negligency of HP Gas services.

I request you. Kindly, continue my gas connection as earliest to full fill my basic family need.

Swaranlata Sinha
    42, Deep Ganaga Apartment,
    SIDCUL, Haridwar (UK),
    Mob. No. : 09456332858, 07520470303

Default gaa cyclinder not delivered

Dear sir I am customer of Hp gas since long time. I hav booked for refill cylinder n i hav got message stating that my cylinder will be deliveredwithin 48 hrs on 24th april 2012 till date I didnt receive. I am calling my dealer SHREYA ENTERPRISES N they r not lifting phone n responding.my no.524951.R.Subbarao.I am a freelace journalist n writer.Hope u will look into it n do the needful,dealer shreya enterprises neredmet secunderabad thanking u
    this is for ur kind notice, I am from TUMKUR a city near BANGALORE having a gas connection from SRI HARI GAS AGENCY. I had booked a cylinder in month of FEB2012 and got it in a week after that for 4 months I had not booked any. In the month of june that is on 23 june 2012 I have booked using HP anytime.its three weeks I have not got any message regardring it, I called my dealer to ask abt it but their phone is not in line and I could not visit them in working days as am a working woman.

also I would like to mention one important thing that when I booked a cyclinder on 23 june I got a message saying my previous refill was delivered on 4thy june 2012.. but I have taken any such.

so please help me regarding this...

Default Confirmation MSG

I am Roop My Consumer no is 611231 MATHRU GAS AGENCY.Near To nagashetty Halli. Every Time i am booking gas refill through Mobile But i am not recive any confirmation msg
    from coustomer service..kindly do the need full....my mobile no is 9980338122

vinod29182 Guest

Default Refill booked on IVRS not received - Status shows as cancelled

I had put in a request on IVR for GAs delivery on 10th July, booking reference number : 231599. I have also registered twice on IVR that the booking has not been delivered. Almost 3 weeks and till date the delivery si not received also the Gas agency person does not answer any calls inspite of numerous calls made on the 02502401808 and 02502402215. I registered on the HP website and saw in the refill history that the booking is cancelled without any intimation to me. May I know why and onb what grounds the booking refill has been cancelled. The service from the gas agency is in a very sad state of affairs. Request you to please help customers and agency is not ready to speak with customers.

Name : Vinod Dubey

Address abhyankar ward , LaxmiNagar , warora
    State Maharashtra
    District Chandrapur
    City/Town Warora
    Distributor code is 961370 Meenakshi gas Agency Warora.

Consumer No 104500
    Email piyrshwarchoudhary1963@gmail.com
    Mobile 9637667119
    Complaint Type Non-Home Delivery of Refill Cylinder *
    Message I booked for refilling on 2 -08-12 and booking number given was 262627.
    I will talk to Meenakshi gas Agency Warora he will reply your cylinder drop the home but cylinder not drop the cylinder in my home.
    i will talk this telephon no 282283 time 5:30 pm date 04/08/12
    ________________________________________

jannet_sequeira@yahoo.com Guest

your hp cylinder bill does not have emergency no printed what the customer do after office hours

Thumbs down i dont received any refill cylender

This is in regard of failure of refilling of Gas Cylinder. We have booked our gas on 03-8-2012, with booking nomber 221470 in Mumbai. I dont received any refill cylender , I again booking cylender Booking no. 221470 this time cancelled in your Delivery status. but i dont received any refill cylender till date please provide me the correct status of my booking. Today booking cylinder on mobile Booking no 221470 on 12.04 Pm and received another message Ref: HP Gas Booking no 221470 is cancelled..........WHY...

Hoping for early solution.

prabhakar narwade
    Consumer no. 639871
    (Asu Agencies, Kandivali), Mumbai -400067)

vinod pillai Guest

Default Complaint of gas booking & wrong record maintainance

I had put in a request on IVR for GAs delivery on 21st July, I have also registered twice on IVR that the booking has not been delivered. Almost 3 weeks and till date the delivery is not received also the Gas agency person does not answer any calls inspite of numerous calls made on the 02502382308 and 0250232251. The service from the gas agency is very bad. we need to always go and beg, I cant take a off and go always. Why we are charge for the service then. Today my wife she's carrying my son who's very small for bringing the gas god knows whether w'll get the Gas OR not Request you to please help customers and agency is not ready to speak with customers.

Name : Vinod S Pillai
    Consumer No.: 622420
    Date of complaint : 21st July 2012
    Agency : Annapurna Gas Agency
    Location : Vasai West

mukhtar.a is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2012

sir,my gas agency name is pilibhit gas service which is in pilibhit.75%log preshan hai,delivery 45 days bad dete hai,lene jao to kehte hai gas nahi aa rahi,pr blick mai 750rs ki de dete hai,every month 750rs ki gas leni padti hai,complaint ki pr kuch nahi hua,wo log kehte hai hmara koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta,sales officer k aane se ek din pehle hi unko koi cal krke bta deta hai,bribe dete hai wo kisi officer ko.unke cylender ka weight b 14.2kg se kam hota hai.koi nahi sun rha hmari complaint.pilibhit k log ab preshan ho chuke hai.plz look after this matter.thanks

Nitin Nigade Guest

Post Very delay for refilled gas delivery, I have boked for refilled gas on 30th Aug.but still I am not g

Very delay for refilled gas delivery, I have booked for refilled gas on 30th Aug.but still I am not getting the same.Also whenever the follow up with them I received very irresponsible answer every time.This was not the first case, it happens regularly.If they starting SMS services then why I am not getting any status related my booking.After calling to service center they said come & show the booking SMS.It's very disappointing we are not getting any liable answers from them.I think appointed staff is not the qualified or they are irresponsible persons.They never know how to talk with customer , how to pick up & put the phone.

Please find below my details & I hope you people are give the satisfied answer.

consumer no-606486 on the name of Mr.Raghunath Nigade
    Booking no- 229113
    Booking date - 19-Aug-12 - 22.23 pm

Question Harrasment to senior citizen by local gas agency - needs immediate intervention

I am a serving commisioned officer in the Indian navy presently posted at cochin. My aged parents who are sick are residing at my hometown of chorlangi(village) in Hiramandalam mandalam of Srikakulam district. They have been having a gas connection in the name of TATA SIVARAMA BHUKTA with SV NO: 1013619 dated 11-07-2008 with consumer no: 619387 registered with Ms Gajapathi Enterprises, HP gas dealer at Parlakhemundi with dealer code 964560.

ISSUE: (a) My parents have been getting supply from this agency till June 2012. Thereafter the supply seized.
    (b) On enquiry, it was intimated that, the connection was transferred to HP gas agency at Palasa(Kasibugga) of Srikakulam district. This was without prior proper intimation to the customer i.e. my parents. Since then my parents have not recieved any gas refills causing immense and avoidable hardship. My father had approached the manager Mr M KUMARASWAMY personnaly and apprised him of the situation in the second week of august. He requested him for regularisation and supply with all necessary documents. In turn, he did not entertain his request and refused to resolve the issue on the pretext that since my fathers residence is located i n Hiramandalam mandal so he is unable to issue or regularise the transfer.

QUESTIONS WHICH NEED ANSWER AND IMMEDEATE RESOLUTION:

(a) WHY WAS THE TRANSFER DONE WITHOUT INTIMATION?
    (b) IF SO WHY WAS NOT DONE TO A PLACE CLOSE BY WITHIN THE HIRAMANDALAM MANDAL i.e. AMADALAVALSA AS WAS BROUGHT BY THE PALASA AGENCY MANAGER MR KUMARASWAMY.
    (c) IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT GAS FROM PALASA AGENCY IS BEING SUPPLIED AND DELIVERED AT CHORLANGI(VILL) ITSELF ONCE A WEEK. SO WHY THIS FACILITY CANNOT BE EXTENDED TO MY AGED PARENTS.
    (d) WHY IS THIS HARRASMENT DONE TO MY AGED PARENTS WHILST WE ARE SERVING THE COUNTRY IN FAR FLUNG AREAS EXPECTING THE LOCAL ADMINISTRATION TO TAKE CARE OF THE NECCESSETIES OF MY PARENTS. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

PLEASE RESOLVE THE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY AND REQUEST INFORM US ON 09446088333, 09441348653.

REGARDS.

CDR SRINIVAS TATA.

duraireddy Guest

Default C.m.no.618529, augest 16th gas cylinder nahi diya. Chirayu gas jut bolrahe.

Mob no. 9819736411, gas cylinder august me nahi diya he. Chirayu gas wala phone jawab nahi derahe

Default Rude behaviour of distributor/staff

i Book refill by mobil on 30/08/2012 you give me booking number 265486 after i go office 15/09/2012 and i ask to medam then she said i no recived your Booking number then i show mobil you she massege after she say i do not no anything you book new reffil then i say ok i no book reffill by mobil then she say no you book mobil write now . after i come and i write you complaint this distubuter any time give problem he no give home delevery some time say my vevder is holiday, sometime vandor is go outside etc then i go offfice or godwon and i tack gas my home near to office approx 1/10 km very near. plz sir you tack nesecery action about this complaint becuse i belive HP

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast