Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: HP Gas Complaint

Default Reg,delay in delivery of cylinder

Dear sir I am customer of Hp gas since long time. I hav booked for refill cylinder n i hav got message stating that my cylinder will be deliveredwithin 48 hrs on 24th april 2012 till date I didnt receive. I am calling my dealer SHREYA ENTERPRISES N they r not lifting phone n responding.my no.524951.R.Subbarao.I am a freelace journalist n writer.Hope u will look into it n do the needful,dealer shreya enterprises neredmet secunderabad thanking u

Post problem in geting gas cylinder

This is ram an ordinary middle class man living in Eluru. Now i am facing a problem in getting cylinder from your company. I was booked every month on the date of 15 after the completion of my cylinder but on the month of April i was trying to book the cylinder but the office members of the Hp gas eluru-1 told me when ever you will get the date on that date only the booking is possible so for those instruction i was booked it. After one week i was re-call to the office number 08812237368 on the date of 2-5-2012 from morning 9.0A.M to 12.0 P.M more than 150 times the number was ranging but the office members are did not respond to my call.
    I am facing another problem is the getting the cylinder i have two cylinder the HP gas office members told the booking is possible only after 45 days for any one have two cylinder please think the middle class people book the cylinder after the completion of one cylinder. Most of the cylinder comes mostly one moth for most of the people so if you are given 45 days for book a cylinder how it is possible. Try to think about it and i hope you will give a solution for this problem facing by all the middle class people.
    THANK YOU SIR.

Default HP Gas - Agency problem in Bangalore

I am having gs connection from Indu Gas Agency, Yelahanka, Bangalore

Since, Last 1 year , Gas refill is taking 30 days to 40 days.

Gas refill is automated but unbale to equire thet status since always the landline will be busy amd sometimes they them keep the lines busy not attend th calls.
    I have booked the refill on 3rd April 2012 Booking No. 210815 and event today they are delivering the refill, when we enquired today personally, answer is Stcim supply problem and will take anouther 1 week.

When government has identified all the bogus connections ans stopped the GAS to the black marketers all these problems are starting, GAS dealers are selling our cylinders to those BLOCKED customer to higher price and big lobby is going on.

I request your goodselves to please look into this matter and ensure that delivery lead time is fixed to every GAS ageny to avoid this problem.

Hope my problem will be set right,

Manjunath.B.S
    Bangalore

627050 Guest

Default Leakage of Gas from Cylinder

We have replaced the old exhausted cylinder by new one today morning about 8.30 a.m.
    Immediately it was noticed that the gas is leaking from the nob and my wife got burnt.
    immediately we closed the nob and telephoned the emergency number 25241695.
    Ms. Kavita picked the phone and after hearing the nature of complaint she told that they
    are attending the complaints till 8.00 a.m. and I may contact to my dealer M/s. Zigma Gas Service
    or Mr. Gupta on mobile Number 989260289 on payment he will attend. I spoken to Mr. Gupta but he
    was in Borivali and he will take 2.5 hours to reach. by that time we were sitting idle by opening all the window and
    without touching any of the appliances (electrical) as the whole flat was smelling badly.

I tried to contact my dealer M/s. Zigma Gas Service, where all three numbers were ringing but no one was picking the same at about 9.15 a.m.
    I took out my bike and approached personally by leaving my family in danger. I Complaint there in their office for not picking the phone but useless.
    I lodged my complaint and they immediately called one Mr. MURUGAN and directed me to go and the person will attend within half hour and he will replace the Cylinder too.

To my chagrin, Mr. MURUGAN reported at 12.30 after 3 hours and reported and had done some work and asked us that now it is safe, you may use the Cylinder.
    We requested him to replace the defective Cylinder, he categorically denied that who will bear the cost, as the company is not giving replacement.

We requested him that we will pay for the new Cylinder but replace the defective Cylinder immediately.

He again refused saying that we have to make booking and after 15 days we may get new Cylinder. our all request was turned down and again the agency persons are not picking the phone.

Under such circumstances, we are constrained and forced to use that defective Cylinder, albeit it is smelling little bit lesser.

Please take my complaint and tell me that if this is the situation and manner to attend the emergency, who will be held responsible for loss to the life & property?

Why we should use defective Cylinder?

Why company is not replacing the defective Cylinder, when we have paid deposits for the good Cylinders?

Why the emergency was not attended appropriately and withing short time?

Please tell me what are the procedure under such pressing situation?

What we should do?

Why the dealer is not willing to replace the defective Cylinder?

Who is attending such emergency?

Please, enquire in the matter and take stern actions against the responsible person who have jeopardized life of my and my family and my property.
    Please inform me for the actions taken and ensure that the dealer will not be allowed to victimize me for making complaint.

Yogendra Singh

Aniconsumercourt123 is offline Junior Member
    May 2012

Angry

HP gas refill from Indugas agency(consumer# 635242), Yelahanka not happening properly. Now it has been 1.5 months after the booking and the status in the online booking history shows as 'delivered'. I doubt that they sell these allocations to someone else. I have posted a complaint in the HP gas website also, but no reply on the same

Thumbs down Undue delay in refill delivery for more than 30 da

sir, hmara salender 1 mhine se nhi aya h... balki yha par sab ke salender bhut late ate h ye distributer wale black me salender bech dete h jiske karn sab ko presani utani padti h.....

NAME : RAJESH
    VILLAGE : BARWALA DELHI 110039
    COSTMER NO : 702046
    DISTRIBUTER : BAWANA DELHI 110039

Mrs. Chhaya Y. Unhale Guest

Default not getting home delivery of cylinder as per rules

sir.
    Even aftet booking the cylinder on time im not getting cylinder at home. The gas agency is only 2min. away from my home but they dont give home delivery on one call. Whenever i call they say it will be delivelered tomorrow. They dont follow any rules. when we call them they talk rudely. The delivery man ask for more money for ' chay-pani '. so kindly pls notr my complain.
    my gas agency is Kekan gas agency. sr no. 164/2c/1/5. adarsh colony. Vidya nagar. Pune-32.

my consumer no is - 625170
    How would i know that my complain is being noticed pls let me know.

Angry HP gas delivery is never on time

Hi I am from Magarpatta Pune,
    I took HP gas connection 1.6 yr before. I never get my delivery on time, even for getting delivery I have to remind my agency people that I've booked and its 15 or 20 days passed etc. On that too they say that Vehicle is not coming today it wil take more 1 week or so, or they ask to cum to collect the gas at their godown. That godown too is about 8 to 9 km far. I dont know when to book, even booking before one month they dont deliver if u dont remind them they u've booked gas. Some of the people who just booked before 1-2 day get the gas if they go to godown so alll their gas cylider finishes there only and the people who booked on time dont get home delivery. Some of my frnd never got home delivery just because of all this.
    I get because I call them 4-5 tyms and ask them to deliver.. it all sucks because no body has time to call someone again and again for the thing they already book.

Post Booking Gas status

I am having an HP Gas connection in Mumbai from Asu Agency. My Consumer No. 641051 , I booked the cylinder on time, Last 4 days we are out of station, so can't get cylinder. I talk to gas supplier, he told me again booking for gas. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type service. When I booking gas ..

Order Id: 3120665800165148 Booking No. 357928 Deliver date: 08/05/2012 status : this time we all are out of station ( house Lock)

OrderId: 3120665800177840 Booking No. 358430 Deliver Status: Cancelled

Kindly see in this matter.

Default non delivery of refill cylinder

My consumer No:607947 Agency Name: Madhumita Gas Agency
    I booked my cylinder on 18/04/12 still not received. After reminding thrice still I haven't rcvd
    the cylinder, what these people are doing?
    I don't know

Subhnedu Roy

Default Dealy in Delivery

I have booked on 26.03.12 till the date the delivery is not happened & even the phone which is not reachable of the Gas Agency which in Bangalore, Yelahanka, the Agency name is Indu, the contact Number is 08028460437

Is it the way HP such a Large company giving the dealership .....!!!

Angry Failure of Refilling of Gas Cylinder

This is in regard of failure of refilling of Gas Cylinder. We have booked our gas on 03-5-2012, with booking nomber 357928 in Mumbai. But till date, 07-05-2012 to 11-05-2012 this time we are going to out of station in urgent basis, the cylinder has reached at our place. Next day I again booking cylender Booking no. 358430 this time cancelled in your Delivery status. but i dont received any refill cylender till date please provide me the correct status of my booking.

Hoping for early solution.

Kishor Nahak
    Consumer no. 641051
    (Asu Agencies, Kandivali), Mumbai -400067)

Refill Delivery History
    Order Ref No Booking No Order Date Cash Memo No Cash Memo Date Delivery Date Delivery Status Subsidized Cylinder
    3120665800184721 17/05/2012 16:24:35 Open yes
    3120665800177840 358430 12/05/2012 16:35:00 170419 14/05/2012 Cancelled Yes
    3120665800165148 357928 03/05/2012 20:19:00 161475 08/05/2012 08/05/2012 Delivered ( out of station) Yes

Nag, Bishweshwar Guest

Default Brive of Extra money for gas cylinder delivery at home by the delivery man Bishal

Mr. Bishal,and his assistant a delivery man of Ashiwad gas agency, Bhosari, Pune threatened my mother(61 year old) who stays at home as I am in the office, that he would not deliver the gas cylinder at home if Rs.20 extra money is not paid to him. THIS KIND OF THREATED WORDS IS NOT WANTED>
    My consumer no.:633983

Ashirwad gas agency no. 020 27120052,27128995
    Mail ID of Ashirwad gas agency:ashirwad.pune@hpgas.hpcl.co.in

Default Selling gas in black market

M.PRABHAKAR REDDY,
    CONSUMER NO:607532,
    MAIN ROAD,SANGAM,
    NELLORE.

SREE BALAJI HP GAS AGENCIES
    B-13/410,BOMBAY ROAD,
    BUCHIREDDY PALEM,
    NELLORE.

I have booked gas on 13 APR,2012.It has been over a period of 45 days.I didn't get gas.so i went to my dealer which is mentioned above,there it is written that the gas has been already delivered.But i didn't received Gas.I had some information that they are selling the gas in the BLACK MARKET. Moreover,they are not delivering gas in home.They are just coming at one place and giving there itself,but we are paying for the home delivery also.please, take necessary steps to avoid these situations in future..please resolve my complaint as soon as possible.

Default dont get refilling cylinde

our gas connection number is 11434 we book for refiling on 30/4/2012 to nirmal gas agency A-19 ranjeet vihar chander vihar ,new Delhi 41 booking no is 89 but sorry to inform you that till we don't get our refilling cylinder please take earlier action to solve our problem
    thanking you