Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bharat Gas New Connection

nishant0037@gmail.com Guest

Post New Connection

I want a new connection i want to know the rate for new connection and what are the document to be submitted.

shahmanan4u is offline Junior Member
    Jul 2011

Default New Gas Connection

Hello Sir,
    I am staying at Kolkata and working in Cognizant s/w company.
    I want a new Gas Connection. For that what is the procedure and what is the amount that I have to pay?
    And it helps me if you provide the Bharat Gas Agency office address in kolkata.
    Its very urgent for me.

Manan Shah

harrytayal is offline Junior Member
    Jun 2011

you need rashan card

sudarsh.sawant is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

I need a new Bharat Gas connection as i have switched to a new place and living independently with my family. So, please help me for the same.

Sudarsh Sawant.
    Address : Plot No. 115A, RajeShivajinagar, Sector - 16,Chikhali, Pradhikaran, Pune-411019.
    Mobile No.:9850269635.
    email : sudarsh.sawant@indiatimes.com

dhanjubaba is offline Junior Member
    Aug 2011

Question overcharging and forcely selling unauthorised items by gas agency

i applied for new gas connection 11 months ago the nearby dealer is victory gas agency.they told that i have to pay 5600 rs for single gas connection & forcing to buy Rice & Tea 5 kg each and if not connection will not be provided in this regard several times complaint was being launched but not resolved yet. complaint no details are3139515 ,3139730,3146166,3159092,3139515,319499, 3158493,3217724854,3213891779,3135793524. I also talked to Mr. Surjit Sandhu Sales officer in this regard but he too did not cooperate with me and talked rudely with me.

sanyam234 is offline Junior Member

Angry bharat gas new connection problem

i m resident of mira road, thane mumbai. i went to dealer of bharat gas here and asked for new connection. he said it is compulsary from company to buy a new gas stove and apperan both total costing rs3000. when i said give me his in writing he said he wont give in writing. he says if you want new connection then u HAVE to buy Stove otherwise dont take connection. plz reply on sanyam234@gmail.com

Question New Gas Connection

I want a new gas connection, so i want to know the rate for new connection and what are the document to be submitted.

My Addres-
    E-mail addres- ravikantsharma2010@gmail.com
    Ravikant Sharma
    B-284, J.P. Colony
    Naya Khera Vidhyadhar Nagar
    Jaipur - 302023 (Rajasthan)

anuj kumar bhardwaj Guest

Default gas connection delaiy by rudrapur agancey

dear sir;
    many coustomer daily bases booked connection but agency honner delay new connection one & two month.my name anuj bhardwaj i applayu new connection on 3-sept.11 but agency honner delay day by delay.my connection issue on 8-oct.11.sir plz take any action on agencey honner that again no repeted this problem face to any coustomer.

anuj bhardwaj
    9319997772

Default Dvc problam

Sir my complain are aj20187 is not done please reply my no in 09335939291

Jamaluddin is offline Junior Member

Default Two gas cylinders

Presently I have TWO gas cylinders connection. Its very trouble time for end gas cylinder & refill gas cylinder deliver after ten or fifteen days, I have require TWO more cylinders because we are living three families togetherness.
    Please tell how to get it?
    Email : ziazeb@yahoo.com
    Jamal

ddkjha is offline Junior Member
    Feb 2012

Default Bharat Gas : New Connection

SUB : New LPG Connection

I want to narrate you a very frustrating experience with one of your dealers Anand Gas service Badarpur delhi-110044. After confirmation from senior officer. first I visited the said place on 3rd Feb 2012.The concerned person at Gas agency told me to come on 7th Feb 2012.I visited the place again on 7th Feb but the same person told me to come again on 10th Feb 2012. I visited the place again on 10th February 2012 along with PAN Card, Rent Agreement and printout of mail sent by senior office of bharat GAS. But Concerned person said to me that this document is not valid for Bharat Gas New Connection. I am being made to run pillar to post just to get the New gas connection. I have lost all hopes of meeting my expectation with Anand Gas Agency. Kindly intervene in this issue and expedite for new gas connection as soon as possible. I am banking on Bharat gas reputation for fulfilling my request.

Dhirendra Jha
    Email : ddkjha@gmail.com

Default New connection of bharat gas

Sir, I want a new Connection of gas.. pls tell me how much amt i will pay for one cylinder,regulator and pipe.

Yogini More

Last Post: 08-27-2014, 01:23 PM
  2. Very bad service from Bharat Gas LPG
    By sonytk in forum LPG Cylinder
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 09:05 AM
  3. M/s Bharat Petroleum Ltd.
    By Sidhant in forum Judgments