Thread: Bharat Gas dealer - Imposing restrictions on consumer

Unhappy Bharat Gas dealer - Imposing restrictions on consumer

Dated: 06/02/2010

CMD,
    BPCL

SUB: Delay in providing a new gas connection with out hot plate/stove

This is with respect to the application for a new gas connection submitted to the distributer(KUNJACHAN BHARATGAS SERVICE, PADAMUGAL, VAZHAKKALA, KOCHI - SAP code:134380). The application has been submitted in my wife's name.

Proof of residence and written application seeking a new LPG gas connection has been given to the distributer.

The distributer told me that if I take the gas connection along with the a Hot plate, he will provide me the connection that day(5th Feb 2010) itself. However, since I don't need the hotplate along with the connection, he will not be able to provide the connection immediatly and asked me to contact him later in March to find the status of the application. Also he refused to give an acknowledgment for my application.

I feel that the distributer is delaying my right to get a new connection ASAP to fulfill the cooking needs of my family. I would like to lodge a compaint in this regard.

Also would like to know why he has not provided me an acknowledement stating that my application has been received. Unless he gives me an acknowledgement, I will not be able to complain if he uses further delay tactics.

Please let me know what can be done. A complaint has been filed from ebharatgas.com.
    Feedback reference number for this is: 80882. I hope(Just Hope) Bharat gas gives me a favorable reply.

Jibi U.

paltejinder is offline Junior Member
    Jan 2010

Hi jibi,

YOU CAN JUST HOPE THAT THE MATTER GET RESOLVED AS BHARAT GAS AUTHORITIES ARE NOT TAKING THE COMPLAINTS SERIOUSLY; THEY HAVE JUST COMPLETED HE FORMALITY BY PUTTING COMPLAINT / SUGGESTION ICON ON THE WEB . IT IS TRUE THAT THE DEALERS ARE NOT GIVING ANY RECIPT AFTER RECEIVING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENT FOR NEW CONNECTION THEREBY CREATING A LOOP HOLE TO ESCAPE AS YOU CANNOT PROVE ANYTHING WITHOUT RECIPT. IT SEEMS THAT THE LOCALISED BHARAT GAS AUTHORITIES ARE IN CLOSE LIASON WITH DEALERS AS I DONOT UNDER STAND HOW DEALERS ALONE CAN VOILATE ALL NORMS UNDER THE STRICT VIGIL (ASSUMED )OF AUTHORITIES.

CHIVIJA Guest

Thumbs down Bharat Gas agency- Padamughal - Illegal delay if not ready to take stove

I have faced the same issue.
    Two weeks back I submitted my application with all th eproofs required.
    Kunjachan agnecy asked me to contact after 1 week. I went there three- four times and atlast he told me that
    he is ready to give me a cylinder without consumer number if I am ready to pay 4080 rupees and take a gas stove also. If I am not ready to pay that much, or If I do not want the stove, he said it will not be possible to give a connection. How a person who has a stove already is forced to buy another stove and pay 4080 rupees!
    Is it legal to force a customer like this?

Please take immediate action againt this agency.

Deepa

Thomas Emmanuel Guest

Unhappy Me too had a bad experience with Kunjachan Gas Agency

KUNJACHAN BHARATGAS SERVICE, is forcing to take hot plate/ Stove to give a new connection. He asked me around 5300/- for all the formalities. this is clearly a looting of money. Please do some thing to stop this.

Thomas.

Last Post: 08-30-2014, 04:48 PM
  3. Regarding Bharat gas dealer
    By Sree ganesh in forum LPG Cylinder
    Last Post: 07-01-2013, 11:55 AM
  4. complaint againest dealer of dinanagar dealer code(725750)
    By Unregistered in forum LPG Cylinder